Your favorite thing about WFC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by dkr7, Feb 4, 2012.

1. dkr7

dkr7 "Argh' Hexagonal Nuts!"

News Credits:
    Mine was the designs of the characters and playing as starscream. The thing i loved most was flying around as a scientist then spotting an enemy swooping down and transforming infront or behind them and EMP Shotgun them to the head then jump and transforming back into jet mode and flying off. I got so many kills that way and it felt like the most natural way for a Starscream fan to play. I used to love it when i was playing against my mate as he'd always be a scout and get annoyed when i'd do it to him when he was cloaked.

So what are your favorite memories of WFC?

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    The planet. The way Cybertron was modeled and textured really stands out to me as the definitive version of how the planet should look.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Agreed with Unicron, the planet was my favorite thing too.

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Everything. I really love that game.

I guess if I have to choose it would be getting to see Cybertron. It's a place I always want to see more of and never get to. To have two games set there is a joy for me.

5. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    Escalation was my favorite. It's incredibly fun and much more fun with friends.

6. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Especially in Broken Hope, and ESPECIALLY when you know the glitch to open the bridges without opening other doors. Then you can have a sniping base. Made me last 19 waves before jets got me, then the first thing my remaining friend did was jump off the bridge and get ambushed. -.-

7. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    There's a glitch to open the bridges?

8. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I love a lot about the game but the thing I love most is the environments. They're so spectacular. Also, as a scout fan who is sick of hit and run tactics by scientists with EMPS. I must say to the OP FUCK YOU!

9. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    Yeah I'm pretty sure you can find it on YouTube if you look up WFC broken hope bridge glitch or something similar. It's very useful if you want to survive for a long time.

10. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This. Only reason why I still play it, lol. I'm hoping FOC has it as well or the replay value might be fairly lower (that is unless the multiplayer has some significant improvements over WFC).

11. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

slipstream! i enjoyed the online play as a scientist too, it was my favourite class to play :thumbs2:  i had fun with the customization too even though it was quite limited and i'm glad they are expanding on it :) 

12. dkr7

News Credits:
    but it's so fun killing the cowards who hide behind a cloak :p  i like to fly into the action get some kills and get out fast, hit and move tactics :duel 

13. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

Playing multiplayer in the different classes.
    Scout: Cloaking then getting behind somebody then attach with melee. And sniping in Gourge.

Scientist: Activating shockwave to disrupt an enemy camp then activating a turret to draw their fire. Then I melee everybody and heal my teammates.

Leader: Actually my least favorite. Good for general playing.

Soilder: Using Whirlwind and that machine gun thing.

14. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    dead end (especially in escalation. i kick ass as him), Onslaught, Starscream, and Jetfire(multiplayer)

i also love the disguise ability. when i respawn as a scientist i jump up, disguise myself, and transform. this is now like a default mindset for me.

the one thing i hate the most though is the frag launcher. i feel that the frag launcher is an honorless gun that should only be used if you're having trouble leveling up. otherwise, it's just a weapon that presents no challenge at all when killing. (i know this thread is about our favorite things about WFC and apologize in advance for any potential derailing due to my post)

15. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

It just pisses the crap out of me. Luckily either I've stopped coming across skilled scientists or I've finally gotten used to killing you guys. The funny thing is I originally used Leaders but got sooo pissed off by scouts appearing out of nowhere that I had to become the thing I hated. Now no scout can beat me. Most of the time.

16. optimax

optimax Member

Love the game and its environment. Though I am hoping that Fall of Cybertron will be better.

17. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    The fight with Trypticon. Hands down my favorite part of the game.

18. Cracka J

Cracka J TURD PARTY DUMPSTERPIECE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    trolling with 4 buddies in conquest. that was the most fun I've had with a game in a long time :lol 

19. dkr7

News Credits:
    i gave up playing early last year be the pc version was ruined by hackers and lost almost all its players. Gonna buy a PS3 for FOC tho

20. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Playing as Ratchet using nothing but the Energon Repair Ray and his axe to trash the Decepticons in Defend Iacon all the while shouting I'M YOUR DOCTOR OF DOOM! Also use ram in vehicle mode and say DON'T WORRY IM AN EMERGENCY VEHICLE!

That and Ironhide, best version of the character in my opinion. From the kick ass intro in Defend Iacon to his banter with Warpath in To The Core. Just brilliant.