Your Favorite Competitive MP Map

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, Aug 14, 2012.

?

Which Map is your favorite?

1. Berth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gorge

22.2%
  3. Orbital Debris

33.3%
  4. Rust

11.1%
  5. Seed of Corruption

5.6%
  6. Complex

27.8%
  1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Eh, I don't really have a reason, what's your favorite non-DLC Competitive MP map? Mine is either Orbital Debris because it's GREAT for Hide and Seek, and Gorge just because it's awesome. Tell me if I forgot any...

2. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    Seed of Corruption. Lots of good spots for battles and good hiding places.

3. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Complex just love the design perfect for every class I use on it and its a great for shockwave and cloak (shockwave ability)

4. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I hereby claim rights to make the "Your Favorite Fall of Cybertron Map".

5. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

Orbital Debree.

OH MY GOD JETS SO MUCH JETS FFUHFUH AAWW

6. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    Plus it's the best map if you need to go to the bathroom! Just simply hide in between the thrusters of the crashed ship!

7. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Jesus, I hate Gorge. Either you're a sniper or a soldier, and either way you'll get fucked by everyone else on the other team shooting at you from god-knows-where.

I love Berth. Driving around in truck mode is really fun, there's no surprises, and the battles are straight firefights, not hiding and shooting bullshit.

Streets used to be really retarded, because everybody's squished in with each other. But once you start anticipating enemy movements, it becomes a lot easier and even fun.

Orbital Debris is the best map for Leaders, and I don't know why. Maybe all the debris makes ducking and shooting really fast with the Ion Blaster easy. But I never do well as a Scientist on that map, and I've only done moderately well as a Soldier. I don't play as Scout anymore.

Seed of Corruption is kinda fucked up. The ridiculously cluttered middle section with the War Machine is impossible to spot cloaked Scouts and dark colored Soldiers, for some reason. I can't tell you how many times I've been killed by a Scout in the middle section, and on other places on the map, because I can't spot the fuckers.

Molten is cool. I like the wide space in the middle to run around in. It's fairly easy to win firefights and evade gunfire if you're smart, and there are a lot of places to hide and recharge. Also, everybody likes to use Path Blaster on that level for some reason. I once played a 2 on 2 match as a Leader where the only weapon anyone used was an Ion Displacer. (It was awesome.)

Complex is just kinda eh. I notice the Autobot side has a lot more battles happen in it, probably due to the lighting and more ample space. Otherwise, it's just a matter of taking enemies on one by one. If you get caught on the wrong side, you die real quick. Also, Scientists fail miserably on that level.

So I'd put it:
    Berth
    Molten
    Streets
    Complex
    Seed of Corruption
    (all the maps I haven't purchased from a DLC)
    Gorge

8. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Gorge is my favorite. I almost always do well on Gorge. Seed of Corruption is probably my least favorite map.

9. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    Blindside gave me the idea to list my opinions of them all now. Because I love organized lists.
    Also I forgot Streets. >.>

Streets
    I really like this map because each "room" always gives a certain class an advantage. The general map is good for Scientists, the long pathway is good for Scouts, the room with the turning ramp is good for Leaders, and the Soldier can do pretty good in the Node B room because a lot of brawls happen there.

Orbital Debris
    The map is made of eye candy, and is GREAT for Scientists. Except for the deadly battles that occur at the beginning where everybody fights over the Overshield.

Gorge
    The map IS annoying because of snipers and Scientists, but I do really good there as the Soldier, and sometimes the Scientist.

Berth
    I like this map, it's always fun circling around and ramming anyone I see.

Rust
    I LOVE this map for some reason. It's fun to just fly around and get to everything quickly. It's always easy to zip down and ambush someone.

Seed of Corruption
    For some reason this map is highly... hated. I am one of those people. I don't know why, I just hate it. The layout is clunky and the architecture is bland.

Complex
    I love/hate this map. For a lot of the maps I just like/hate it for some reason, and I don't know why I like or dislike it.

10. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    I forgot Rust. I like it, but there's essentially two types of games that get played there:
    1) Everybody gets into the center room and shoots at each other. Vey fun, very brutal, everyone dies. Ocassionally goes out to one side.
    2) Sneaky little bastards press an attack on a side, usually the Autobot location, in groups. Nearly impossible to kill them unless you're in your own group. Lots of people die one by one and it isn't very fun.

11. silverbolt07

silverbolt07 head Aerialbot

News Credits:
    MOLTEN ftw

12. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 RLRR LRLL News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i hate Berth and Rust. Orbital Debris and Streets are probably my favorites