Your Favorite and Least Favorite WFC Campaign Levels.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BooyakaDragon, Jul 16, 2012.

1. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    Name yours here! I wanna see some opinions.

2. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Favorite: The very first Autobot campaign mission.

Least favorite: The Omega Supreme boss fight. Not because it's hard but because of how tedious it is having to hide behind platform after platform and accidentally getting stuck somewhere and dying.

3. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Autobot Favorite: Kaon Prison Break for its creepy atmosphere, cameo's, Optimus and Megatron's face-off, and the actual mass prison break. Aerial Assault for the sense of urgency and the sheer coolness of exploring the literally belly of the beast.
    Autobot Least Favorite: One Shall Stand, because Trypticon is so damn hard.

Decepticon favorite: Death of Hope for how much damn fun it was, being chased by Omega Supreme, Breakdown and Megatron's banter, and Starscream's hilarious grab at power
    Decepticon Least favorite: The Final Guardian, it just didn't stand out to me.

4. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

The first Autobot level, the Autobot mission on the space station, the Omega Supreme chase level in the Decepticons campaign, and even though it was way to cramped for flying IMO the Starscream mission was fun for the Seeker banter.

5. Lob-Lob

Lob-Lob Hammer time.

I'd say my favorite would probably be Kaon Prison Break. I loved how the entire level plays out. I'll also go ahead and mention both Aerial Assault and One Shall Stand. Fighting Trypty can be kinda frustrating at times, but I like it alot at the same time. He's one of my favorite things about WFC to be honest.

My least favorite level's definitely Fuel of War. I don't know why, but it's always a pain for me to play it. Also, freeing Omega in To The Core frustrates me to no end. So that level too to an extent.

6. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Favourite Level: The Aerialbots being inside Trypticon.
    Favourite section: Taking down the ship with the seekers is so fun.

Least favourite Level: Trypticon, so hard.
    Least favourite section: Freeing Omega Supreme while keeping Ratchet alive.

7. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Favorite: Kaon Prison Break. i love playing as Sideswipe. especially towards the end when i get to drive around incoming rockets and parts of the floor falling right out from under me with other 'con's shooting at me. the seeker level is a close second merely cause i love the banter in that one the most

Least favorite: the fourth 'con mission. i hate the last battle cause it takes too long. i love the banter though. that's always fun but when i get close to the end, i quit

8. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

My favorite is Death of hope or Iacon destroyed. They're not too easy or hard, you get to play as Decepticons including Soundwave and I generally find them very fun.

My least favorite is the Trypticon boss fight because it's boring and a bit hard. Fuel of War also gets a mention because I just never liked it for absolutely no reason. I think it could be because I find the playable characters in that level to be very ugly but I'm really not sure.

9. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    "Well at least I'm not ugly."

"Ugly? You and I look the same!"

sorry, couldn't resist :lol 

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thoroughly enjoyed the game from start to finish--here wasn't a campaign I didn't like. They were all fun!

The spiders on the Trypticon level made that level hard, but as long as you kept moving and utilized the uneven area in forward left section of the stage, you were safe;)  Trypticon's missiles could not touch you and you could easily keep the spiders at bay with your unlimited vehicle ammo. When key ammo and Energon re-spawned, you only needed to rinse and repeat.

You know what, I take back what I said, I guess I do have a favorite level after all...actually levels:p  Trypticon and Omega Supreme were the most fun a Transformers fan could ever have during a boss battle! I only hope FOC can live up to that!

Fighting Omega as a ship and defeating it only to have to fight him again as a robot was a trip. The same is pretty much true for Trypticon too, though slightly different, though they were equally long and fun:) 

If FOC lacks the excitement WFC boss battles offered, I will be sorely disappointed. Please don't fail me now HMS[​IMG]

11. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    The seeker level simply because of the dialog with the Kayon mission as a close second and I dont have a least favourite :D 

12. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Favorite: Either Kaon Prison Break or the Seeker level

Least Favorite: Trypticon Boss

13. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    My most favorite would probably be either Kaon or the 1st Autobot level.

My least favorite level is probably the Trypticon level. Mostly because it is just it is rather frustrating.

14. reep15

reep15 Well-Known Member

Favorite: 1st Decepticon Mission
    Least Favorite: Trypticon Boss

15. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    Favorite was probably either the Airal assault mission of the Kaon Prison Mission.

As for least favorite is probably the Trypticon Boss mission and the Zeta prime boss mission. Not because they are hard it's just that you don't know how many times I had to restart the boss fight because someone got mashed or blowin up by trypticon.

16. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    The Soundwave boss battle. I hope whoever designed that part of the level steps on a Lego. Especially for Laserbeak's portions of it. I hope he steps on a small Lego for that.

17. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Least favorite is Autobot mission 1, because it's just... bland. And I've played it too many times and gotten sick of it.

Favorite is the Seeker level.