Your Dishonest "Steal" Purchase

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by siniquezu, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

Do you ever go to a store looking to buy a Leader with $45 and walk out with a Leader and $45? Ever go to the return center with a replaced and repackaged $10 toy and tell the clerk the toy is so bad u walk out with $10? Thumbs down if u do. Anyways, here is where you are a huge douchebag for the dishonest "steal".

2. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

This'll go well...

3. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I got a fort max for free!

4. WheelJacksWrkShp

WheelJacksWrkShp Here goes nothin'

I don't know how dishonest this is, but back when Unicron made his first production appearance in Armada I went to Wally World to pick one up. Tagged at $50 My wife and I made it to the check out and it rang up for $20. My wife saw the price and knew what it was tagged at on the shelf. She said "Hey, I thought it was....", but before she could finish the sentence I gave her that, "You will walk home." look. Needless to say I walked out with a NIB $20 Unicron and my wife got a ride home.

So its dishonest because I didn't raise the point that its not priced right, however its not my fault the chuckle head pricing the stuff is incompetent.

5. omegafix

omegafix Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    ok that right there made my night

6. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

If its a figure in the store thats priced wrong.... always take advantage! The employees will still get paid their hourly amount so I feel no regrets when this happens.

7. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    I think the most dishonest I've gotten has been either:

1. When I find one on sale quite a bit cheaper somewhere, I buy it, and return it to the store where I got my first one with the original receipt.

2. Used the $10 off a Leader class figure and $3 off a Voyager class figure at Target on a Voyager and a Deluxe respectively, knowing full well that the cashier wouldn't know the difference.

Oh, okay, and there was that one time I returned a TRU exclusive "Gathering at the Nemesis" set with a Infiltration Soundwave in place of the G1 colored Soundwave...but I got my comeuppance for that the week after, when I dropped my Xbox 360 HDD and lost every saved game I had accumulated for a year.

8. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Honestly, if it rang up for $20, that may have actually been the price. I'll admit it's possible for something to ring up faulty, but usually if there's a discrepancy, the computer system is the correct price, at least I'd think so.

9. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm gonna save everyone a few minutes on their lifespans and end this now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.