Your crazy a$$ stories!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by transformervic1, Aug 26, 2012.

1. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    I thought with people posting weird stuff all the time, and with people saying the GD forum has "gone downhill", I thought i'd make a fun thread about ANYTHING that you alone or you and your best friends did that was totally over the top crazy, just plain stupid but fun enough to just laugh about it.

I'll start

Just today, me and 5 of my friends went down to this huge lake behind my high school. Thing is, the lake was private property, and we knew it. none the less, we still went for it :drunk  We got in it, and let me say, it was muddy as hell. I took 10 steps before sinking waste deep in mud and using my friend, who's also sinking, to grab to stop me from sinking further. So after a couple minutes i said "If we get caught out here, we screwed." everyone agreed. It wasn't even 5 minutes later before one of my friends yelped "CAR!!" I looked, saw a car driving our way, and we all just hauled ASS out of there. I was so determined to get the F%^# out, i fell in the lake and just swam in nothing BUT mud, and ran through the bryer infested think grass in nothing but my boxers. My best friend said she saw the guy get out the car so we high-tailed it towards the woods and made it back without getting caught. As a bonus, my friend said that we could get some disease, so my other friend put his foot in a toilet and flushed it :lolol  we're a bunch of crazy ass morons, might as well be while we're young :) 

Your turn!

2. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw a live Chicken hanging out on top of a Bush next to a Burger King Drive Thru window...

That's about as crazy a story I have in my life so far.

3. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had a bird fly into my apartment once. It decided to live in my room for 5 minutes.

4. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    My ass told me today that it wanted to go to Mexico, which made no sense to me as the last time Mexican was involved he wasn't too happy

Wait, I think I misunderstood the title

To add a serious answer, a deer once came up to me while I was outside. Not too crazy, but weird

5. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

:lolol 

I once had a friend who decided to go behind the playground at school to play with the broken glass. He then decided to hide his bloody shirt in his locker for 5 months. It wasn't long after that that I got new friends :p 

6. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member

Ended up at an afterhours party and the place turned into an orgy. Before my friends and i got out of there, i had a very interesting conversation with a naked guy wrapped in a rug. Turns out his friends put him there specifically to guard a hidden cooler of vodka. Needless to say, me not running away from the dude like all my other friends got me a free bottle of vodka.

Man i miss being young!

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I read something about a Girl refuse to wear pants at Burger King so she sue them.

8. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    my sides!

9. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    You're not exactly turning the tide with this thread, but sure, let me see what I can contribute.

So it's the middle of February, and I'm standing on the top of the hill at the Canadian Olympic Ski Park in Calgary. I'm getting ready to go down the hill on a half-ton slab of concrete, with nothing to protect me and 4 teammates but an aircraft-grade aluminum rollcage bolted to the slab, and a battered motorcycle helmet. Why? Because those are the rules that we and the two dozen or so other teams agreed to. How the hell did someone come up with this kind of a competition? Well, alcohol, I imagine, and we've all been drinking heavily for a few days at this point.

So anyway, I'm at the top of the hill, and once we start going, the only things that are going to stop us are the walls of snow on the sides of the run, failing that, our pneumatic-powered brake we made from scratch, and failing that, the hay bales at the end of the run. Running into the snow wouldn't be so bad, except that we'd been enjoying balmy chinook weather in the days before the hill meet, and a sharp return to seasonal cold that day, meaning what started out as packed snow was now a neck-high, meter-thick wall of essentially solid ice.

But we had come that far, so I guess backing down wasn't an option, especially with that much liquid courage inside of us. We all climb in, and after a gentle pushoff from the brakeman, we're on our way. Little did we know, however, that our slab had become damaged after being dragged up the hill by snowmobile, and was missing a small chunk on the front right side. What this meant, unfortunately for us, was that after gaining some speed, our sled began curving to the right, and there was little any of us could do about it (this was in the days before a steering element, and a slalom course, was added to the competition). We struck the ice wall doing (according to the track speedometer, I was later informed) roughly 60-65 km/hr. For comparison, the top speed of the day was 80 km/hr. As physics would decree, we promptly rolled what I'm pretty sure was three times (I was a little disoriented during the experience, naturally). Our brakeman was flung a good ten feet, dislocating his shoulder and our slab disintegrated into tiny chunks, though the rest of us in the rollcage got off with minor scrapes, bruises, and sprains. I limped away with an injured knee, but all of us, including the brakeman, were well enough to party that evening.

Upon inspection, the pneumatic system for our brake was ruined. So we did the only rational thing: We bolted the rollcage to our auxiliary slab, recruited a replacement brakeman from the other members of our team, told him to jump down on the brake as hard as he could when we reached the end of the run, and did our second run. That time, we brought ourselves to a gentle halt at the bottom of the hill after a spectacularly classy power-slide.

It was a brutal time on the hill that day, we were far from the only team to crash, though I think only one person suffered broken bones, and he and our first brakeman were the only ones to make a trip to the ER, if memory serves me right.

10. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:

just something to make us laugh :) 

sounds awesome. Heck, i wouldv'e done the same

11. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

I caught a fish with a fishing pole and line - without even hooking it. I looked at my line, and it looked like it snagged a branch between the pole and the bobber. I started reeling it in, hoping to get the snag out, but it kept moving toward the land as I did so. Looked like I'd have to get it out of the water to get it off the line. But it got close enough for me to see it - a bluegill had it's mouth snagged on the line! The way the fish's upper jaw is shaped, it got the back part of the jaw caught on the line.

Landed the li'l bastard and had him for supper. :D 

12. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    ^I also have an odd fishing story!

I hooked a big ass cat fish RIGHT IN THE EYE. I only reeled in the cat fish's eye and half it's face. The river was covered with fish blood that day.

13. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I broke into a funeral home once.

14. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I wasn't there, but my friend told me that he went to a campfire at this one kids house (his name was Dick by the way) with a few other people I know. Towards the end of the "party," they started chanting "we love Dick" without pausing to think about it.

15. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

About 22yrs ago, me and 3 friends were walking from a gym to a nearby market and chased by some would-be gang members in an old, beat up Nova. They were yelling and throwing Starbursts at us.

Starbursts.

I guess I should be thankful they weren't shooting at us or trying to run us over. We ran through oncoming traffic, made it into the market, and one of the guys from the car came in and stole a bottle of milk...seriously. I told my friends we should ask to be let out the back of the store, but everyone was batshit crazy at that point and didn't listen to me. So we (foolishly) went out the front to make our way back to the gym, darting in between cars, and we hear a screech as tires tear up pavement and the chase was on again.

Again we ran through on coming traffic, but then we got separated. The gang douches had driven past us, stopped for a sec, and then drove back in my direction. I was near some bushes and curled up beside them as one of their guys walked right past me. Then when I thought he was far enough away, I bolted, and 2 of my friends came running out of nowhere.

So the gang guys were back on where we were, tried to cut us off by driving INTO us, and one of my friends rolls across the hood of the car. By this time, we're seconds away from the gym and finally make it to safety, with everyone accounted for.

And what do we do?

We all stand outside sticking our tongues out, hands in the air flippin' them the bird.

:drunk 

16. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

I once Outran a Ford Mustang. On Foot.
    True Story.
    A Co-Worker of mine had noticed me walking home and offered me a ride up the street. I declined and told him "I'd rather outrun Mustangs!" and just took off. It was about 150 meters from where I challenged him to the Driveway of his apartment complex and I was about 2/3 the way to the driveway when I get a cramp in my side. I start hobblin to the driveway and I set foot on the driveway just as my co-worker pulls up.
    Like a motherfucking boss.

17. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Oh come on! You can't say a sentance like that and not elaborate! Don't leave us hanging man.

Let's see... I have several, must of which involve drinking. Or fire. Like the one time I got drunk and my girlfriend decided to play dress up. With me in her clothing.

Or I could tell stories from boy scouts. Like this one time we were camping and I was the last one awake and tending the fire. It started to go out so I put the garbage on it. After that was gone, I went around to every other camp site and burnt the garbage and eventually ended with dumping gasoline on the fire. Then I threw the gas can in. Luckily, another scout woke up and got the can out before it exploded.

Or the other time we were camping. We had a three hole mini golf course set up. There was a huge mound in the middle of the camp with the golf on one side and the fire pit on the other. I was with our assistance scout master and two other scouts putting when we hear the loud BANG and see a stream of smoke launch over the mound into the brush. We rush around the other side and see another scout pointing to my friend yelling "HE'S CRAZY! IT MISSED MY HEAD BY THAT MUCH!!" Turns out my friend had put a can of OFF! mosquito repellant into the fire.

18. Yaujta

Yaujta De-Headmasterizator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like fun/crazy stories.

I was in college, and my girlfriend at the time (aside from the ex wife, my one true lost love) had about 81-acres on her family's property. They had horses, a quad runner and a snowmobile.
    It was the middle of winter after a very nice snowfall, going on 8:00PM. We were all out sledding, having a grand time. It was me, her, her brother and another friend. Let's refer to them as me, A, J and D in that order.
    Well, the hill we were sledding down was about 400-yards long, at varying levels, ending at the base of the yard.
    Did I mention that the base of the yard was a pond?
    ANYWAY, we all trekked up to the top of the hill for a final run. All four of us on a 10-foot toboggan. J and I got it going pretty fast, with A in the lead, I jumped on after her, D behind me and J behind her. We ended up flying down the hill, all of us yelling and cheering at the powder flying in our faces.
    All of a sudden, we were airborn, and a second later, touched down to a resounding crack as the ice of the pond shattered and we all went under.
    J and I pulled both girls out of the water, and we immediately made the 100-yard trek to the finished basement of the house. All modesty went out the window as we shed all of our now frozen clothing and huddled in blankets around a fire. It was one of the most fun (and shortly afterwards romantic) evenings I've ever had that wasn't illegal.
    I miss those days...

19. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Once, I slapped a bee and didn't get stung.

20. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

With her brother right there? You are a brave man. :lol