Your connection to the host has timed out

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by blumpy2000, Jun 23, 2010.

1. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

What does this mean?

I know there are issues with the servers and the lack of host migration is a bitch, but this error sounds like it's on my end rather than the server. Is this a problem with my connection, and if so, does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks

2. fastballspecial

fastballspecial SAY SOMETHIN'!

News Credits:
    It happens all the time to me too. I have a feeling it doesn't have to do with our connections.

3. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    more than likely, your timing is awesome and you attempted to connect to a host who has disconnected. happened to me a few times too.

That's my ONLY gripe with this game... no host migration.

4. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

In case you didn't know, everything about me is awesome...:cool: 

When the host leaves, the message says something along the lines of "The host is a douchebag quitter and doesn't mind ruining everyone's fun by leaving before the match is over". I might have paraphrased a little. For all I know the host may be having the same problems I am so it might not be their fault, but it's infuriating nonetheless. Anyhow, when it happens I know it's not my connection.

Also when the server is having a problem, it says something like "I've lost connection with the server". Since others are having this problem too, I can safely assume this is not a problem on my end either.

It's the timed out thing that I'm not sure about. I just got a new router today, so I can finally be on XBL and the internet at the same time, but now this keeps happening. I've had the game since Thursday, and I got this timed out thing a few times earlier, so I doubt it's the router, but I don't know jack about computers so for all I know it could be.