Your best and worst moments from WFC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Grimlockimus, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    With FOC on the way, I thought it'd be fitting to hear what people got from the first game as we head into the sequel, sorta a sendoff to the game that let everyone know that a good TF game was possible.

Best moment: When I finally reached wave 15 on Escalation for the first time, I sucked at the game for so long at first, so to hit that milestone was pretty big.

Worst moment: Probably something we'll see a lot of as worst moment. But. Facing an entire team of glitchers. Was not fun in the slightest. And one seemed to have P.O.K.E. 2.0 as their ability, which as we all know, is the cheapest way to win ever.

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Best: When I was shooting jets out of the sky with fully-charged plasma shots in TDM. I kicked ass in that match. For some reason though, it's like I was possessed because normally I'm not that good lol.

Worst: Pretty much any time I'd encounter hackers with ability swaps.

3. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    Best: Killing the entire enemy team with a Omega missile in TDM. + Getting 4 Nucleon shock cannons in 1 game.

Worst: Transforming into a tank only to be pushed under the bridge in streets, unable to move, unable to kill myself, unable to transform, can't be seen so I can't get killed and it was the very start of the match.

4. Bumblebot

Bumblebot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Best: The fights against Starscream, Soundwave and the entirety of Chapter IX

Worst: Getting gang raped by the more experienced players. To me it just takes the fun out of Multiplayer and i hope in the sequel they'll be a more balanced multiplayer.

5. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Best: When I go flawless.

Worst: When theres lag, leaders, hackers and rage quitters.

6. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Best: When I reached wave 35 in escalation and my team was doing considerable good.

Worst: When my system crashed and I lost all of those points.

7. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Best: too many to count :p 

Worst: has to be the most embarrassing thing i've done: shockwave-ing the enemy, who had the bomb, to our base and costing us the game. felt like such an idiot

8. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Best: Getting 28 + kills straight in a TDM battle.
    Worst: Glitchers.

9. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    best: either getting to level 15 with complete randomers or just getting the game

worst : my xbox laser burning my disc so it no longer works

10. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

Best: While playing as a Scientist, firing a missile at random and killing a Soldier (or was it a Leader?) with it.

Worst: Dying 17 times during a single match.

11. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Best moment: Either when I got 21 kills or, 13 kills and 0 deaths.
    Worst Moment: Got a lot. I can't remember them all, so I'll give a ballpark of 25 deaths and... about 13 kills. Also, if goddamn host ragequits.

I doubt that best moment has ever come to fruition.

12. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Best: Kicking ass with Optimus, Brawl, and Starscream on Easy:p 

Worst: Trying to complete the mission to free Omega Supreme on Hard.

13. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Wait, when did Optimus team up with Brawl and Starscream? :p 

14. Lewa1267

Lewa1267 Well-Known Member

Best: Me and my friends making a glitcher (Pretty much a Leader class with a scientist chassis) rage quit.

Worst: Well I picked up a Scrapmaker as a Scout when I ran into the same glitcher again, and I started killing him. Until he started targeting me like cray and some random Leaders on his team were helping him out too. I didn't do so good.

15. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Best: When I killed the whole enemy team with one omega missle and I suck as a solider.

Worst: Being against a team of glitchers and getting a poke and not killed anyone...

16. Kilowog

Kilowog ORA ORA ORA

Ebay:
    Best: The "Your Lucky Day" achievement

Worst: Dying to the Dark Energon for the 47th time (I counted) on Hard Mode, playing with friends who are both lagging in some way and them going "you can take this slug and shove it up your ass primus" and leaving.

17. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    my best moment, all in multiplayer:

3 against 1. i play a scout/sniper/cloaker, the 3 others play either soldier, leader, scientists. i still beat them and i just love seeing it when their losses start to pile up and they don't know what's hitting them lol.

another best moment was playing as scientist, i dive attack a group of 5 in the middle, deploy sentry, activate drain, and then i turn, evade, jump, transform to jet mode, fly around a little, transform back again to robot mode, and take them out one by one with my EMP shotgun.

another best moment, playing as a leader and i smash through a line of at least 5 enemies in front of you, taking them out one by one. reminds me of Optimus rage attack against Cons in DOTM lol.

another best moment, playing as leader, at least 2 of the enemy leaders were goofing around hitting/meleeing each other and they don't know that you're approaching. at this point you've established yourself as a pretty good member of the team and you hit, kill and score. so when the 2 enemy leaders see you, and i activate rage and war cry, from a distance the 2 start backing away. basically it just sends me laughing when youre playing as a leader and then when you approach an enemy, they start backing away. it's specially moreso funny if it's a scout i was doing it against.

another best moment are marking your targets and then sniping them from a distance. that always makes me laugh.

worst moment:

whenever you play a good game and keep scoring only to realize at the end that out of the members of your team you're the only one who had a net gain while all the other members of your team had more deaths than kills.