Young Optimus14

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Chlorophillip, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Chlorophillip

Chlorophillip I'll always be green

YO14 only accepts money orders right now, but our transaction went off without a hitch, although it was slow because of delays on both ends. My patience was rewarded, however, when the items came as he described. Thanks again!

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I just received my Universe Treadbolt and ROTF Lockdown and everything was as described! The deal took a while to close, but we got there in the end and there are no complaints over here. Thanks a bunch! Come back anytime!

3. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    Just received my Gen Thrust. Perfect packaging, and fast shipping. It was a trade we both agreed on, and lost track of, and both STILL fulfilled it. No problems at all. Will do business in the future 100%

4. MeGrimlock1976

MeGrimlock1976 Wrecker

Had a great trade experience with Young Optimus14 and my half of the trade arrived today packed well and shipped quickly without delay. I am very pleased with the figures and I feel like I not only made a trade here but I also made a friend in this fellow member. I hope we can trade again someday soon and I would not hesitate to do business with him again! Deal with confidence fellow members!! Thanks bro!! :)  :thumb 

5. MeGrimlock1976

MeGrimlock1976 Wrecker

I would like to add that Young Optimus14 has been very patient with me and has still probably yet to get his end of our bargain from me unless it arrived today. My mother has been battling stage 4 cancer for a year and a half now and I have been by her side through the entire process, especially in these final stages in the last few weeks and now her death Saturday morning. After receiving my end of our bargain, things went downhill and my mom declined rapidly and because of that, I was unable to complete our trade for quite some time. What a great guy. He never lost faith in me or gave up and was very patient and undstanding for the past couple weeks. Thanks dude for being a friend and I hope your extra gift can make up for my bad timing. You are top notch my friend!! :thumbs2: 

6. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    alright, i'm leaving this guy negative feedback.

we made a deal back in may... my FOC air raid for his DOTM air raid. i shipped my item, he said he'd ship it that week. two weeks later, nothing. i PM him, he said he's been busy he'll ship it that week. another two weeks, still nothing so i PM him. he gets online long enough to read my PM, doesn't reply and he gets offline for two weeks... i took it up with a mod, explained the situation, no reply. YO14 got on the 18th, 17 days after i sent my last PM.

i do not recommend this guy. he scammed me, stole my toy and then ditched. a thief and a liar.

• Like Like x 1