You'd think by now, marketing live-action movies would include "Your Transformer Face

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cryptwire, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    So I've been looking for an app of some kind where you can take the photo of your face and if you upload it, you will have several options of what kind of metal to replace the flesh color of your face (rough, smooth, color, whether you want to have many lines on the face or none, etc.), would probably replace the eyebrows with its metallic representation, the kind of head/helmet, you'd have a choice whether you like a mouth plate or no and if you chose a mouth plate, the type of mouth plate, optics color (red, blue, green, yellow, etc.), alt mode, your Transformer name.

It's similar to the apps for "The Walking Dead" or "Terminator" where you have a picture of your face and then the software integrate it with zombie effects or Terminator effects.

Just something that I wish The Last Knight would have as part of its marketing tool because I've been looking for something like this and thought it would look awesome as an avatar/profile picture.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  2. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd love to see this.

3. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Rust Bucket

News Credits:
    Haha, that'd be fun!

4. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I'd like an app that would turn your face into something like the creepy kids in the old TF toy commercials

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Umm No.