You think that SDCC will show footage of Transformers ride?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Lazerwave, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

May 29, 2007
    News Credits:
    I mean, last year at a convention (I don't remember which one) they annouced that the Star Tours ride was closing and opening a new improved ride and showed footage.

I'm wondering since the Transformers Ride in Universal Studios outside is near finish, I believe they are nearly starting the inside now, which is tracks, screen and robotics. Since maybe the Transformers ride is near finish, you think San Diego Comic Con will show some footage of what to expect in the ride? Like a 30 second commercial, pictures of more scenes of display or show a short clip of what to expect character wise?

I really hope I get to hear when the ride will open. Because, I've got my money saved up, but it's unsafe since I take some of it to spend on expensive Transformer toys. So I want to know when it will come so I can reserve a trip to California, and that way I'll also go to Disneyland to ride the new Star Tours ride.