You think Starscream will eventually return to the Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by PcPrime23, Mar 26, 2012.

1. AlexaStar

AlexaStar Starscream is love

Please yes.

2. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    I'm calling it now: Arcee falls in love with Starscream. The seeds are already there.

Watch, and don't try to act like this scene ain't hawt:

Don't forget that, later, Arcee thanks her hero Starscream in Orion Pax Part 2 based on nothing and to Bulkhead's befuddlement. Not even a minute into the latest episode, "Loose Cannons" she tells the autobots all about how Starscream pulled Sky Quake out of the ground.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I"m afraid that Arcee doens't share the same feelings. :lol  That and the fact that he tried to kill her kind of contradicts it.

4. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    maybe?

5. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Well even if Arcee didn't attack Starscream I doubt that he'll be with the Autobots for long. Like Airachnid said he's a opertunistic loner who's willing to backstab people for his own needs and survivel and there are a lot of hints that he's like that to the core. If he was indeed serious of being an Autobot he wouldv'e not listen to Arcee when she told him to face her on combat,and that he wouldn't have tried to kill her so that he'll instead begs of her to let him earn her forgiveness. As it was he pretty much went Decepticon on her whcih proved Airachnid right about him. So like I said even if Arcee didn't go postal he still would've left the Autobots one way or another.

6. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Airachnid clearly loves Arcee, and she tries to kill her all the time.

7. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I hate to think what her version of loathing is like. :lol 

8. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    Sorry I meant for it to be Arcee falling in love with Starscream. See, I think she's mentally unstable enough, and Starscream vulnerable enough sans his t-cog and banishment from the Decepticons.

Never mind how much of a pitcher Arcee is or how much of a catcher Starscream has been.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  9. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I...agree. It would be very cool to see such a different take on the character's arc. I would really like to see Starscream in a role similar to Beast Wars Dinobot.

10. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    Yeah, if he joined the autobots and became the Dinobot of the Prime series, that could be cool.

OR.... and this won't happen but I think it would be cool, if he came across some dark energon and under his current desperate condition, decided to fuse it into him like Megs did. Then with his new found strength, he would go rip a TCOG out of a vehicon and rush to face Megatron. After a good battle Megs and screamer end up in a draw with each other guns pointing at each others heads and just laying there panting out of breath. Then out of a new found respect, megs has Screamer come back as second in command where Starscream becomes more respected in the decepticon ranks and the threat that he really could someday end up overthrowing Megs is a persistently on all the Cons' minds.

I can dream...............

11. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    I was thinking of someone else... nevermind. It was probably just my imagination.

12. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I kind of hope Starscream doesn't return the Decepticons. It keeps things more interesting if all the robots aren't team Megatron or team Prime. Some rouge elements can liven things up like when Tarantulas had his own agenda on Beast Wars.

What I'd really like to see is Starscream to start gathering some followers of his own so that it mixes things up about where the treat might come from episode to episode.

13. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd rather have him join the autobts and see if he can gain redemption. I want to see if he can really change for the better.

14. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

maybe he could have a meeting with dreadwing of some sort. maybe a comradery type thing since they are both seekers.

15. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hopefully not. The way I see it, Dreadwing and Starscream would have significant differences. For one thing, Starscream is a traitor and deserter while Dreadwing is a loyal soldier under Megatron. Another, is that Dreadwing's brother died during Starscream's tenure as leader.

If anything, Dreadwing has a bone to pick with Starscream.

16. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

well, I think we could have another bout of starscreams trickery, getting into dreadwing's mind and saying it was megatron's fault that skyquake had perished. It would be nice to see starscream guide dreadwing to skyquake's grave as to mourn a fallen brother and seeker as well.

17. Optimus Dime

Optimus Dime Transform and Roll Out!

He will return. He is a smart CON...

18. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alright, not gonna lie, yes, I thought this. Yes, its probably going to happen, and yes, I will love it.

19. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I doubt Screamer can return to the 'Cons. Megatron would murder him on sight, and chances are, after that fiasco with Orion Pax, he's told the 'Cons to kill the hell out of that guy if he ever comes back.

Maybe Megs will tell Dreadwing to go hunt him down or something.

20. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The only way he'd be let back into the Decepticons is if Megatron wanted something Starscream had.

(Foreshadowing)