You think Evac is a Universal Studios Exclusive?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    http://cdn.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/1/TF-Toys-SDCC-11-404_1311288531.jpg

^^^As we all know, this figure Evac is based on the character that we will see in the Transformers ride.

At first I thought Evac was going to be the car that everyone rides in during the ride.

But then when I was looking at the toy I thought, do you think it will be a Universal Studios Exclusive? Meaning only sold at Universal Studios?

What makes it scary is it might be for the first 1000 riders on the first day of opening. Just like the grand opening of the Simpsons ride, everyone got Marge Simpson wigs. My mom actually thought they will be sold at the gift shop, but no. She wanted to go as Marge Simpson for Halloween.

I just hope there is a Transformers gift shop at the ride and that Evac will be sold commonly there instead of a limited supply only on the opening day.

2. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    No, they explicitly said it was not a gift shop exclusive. This is also brought up in just about every article about the panel from Thursday.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    I seriously doubt it. According to the SDCC photos, we're getting TWO EVAC figures; a deluxe and a Cyberverse Legion (a.k.a. "Legends"). A made up character like that does not get two whole new toys and both of them become exclusive to Universal Studios (although if the wall of Crossover Tank Hulks I saw in the giftshop near the Hulk rollercoaster is any indication, there WILL be a lot of EVAC figures in the gift shop, and overpriced at that).