You know when TF's occupy too much of your mind when-

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by bellpeppers, Jan 12, 2009.

1. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    After channel surfing last night, I came across Terminator 3. I landed at the spot where the Governator made the crane flip, and him, Connor and Claie Danes got away, leaving the TX in their dust.

I was thinking to myself: how stupid: all she needs to do is transform into a motorcycle and pursue them.

Well, that's how I know that Transformers occupy too much of my mind.

What about you?

2. MetaRidleyX

MetaRidleyX I Lied!

Hmmm....the best thing I can think of is when I'm watching an anime and car gets stuck in something I'm like "You know if that car could transform the problem would be solved." My thoughts have only been answered twice so far.

3. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch TFW2005 Supporter

• When ever you hear the word Transform, your eyes widen
    • When you drive by a construction site, you expect Devastator to form soon
    • your txt message alert is the classic transformation sound
    • When in the middle of your failure analysis presentation at work, you say "Galvatron corrosion" instead of Galvanic
    • when you live and work next to Miramar air base in San Diego and every time an aircraft goes by you name them according to their TF counterpart
    • When you are at happy hour with your buddies and you imagine a decepticon energon binge!

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've done the airplanes one. Last Botcon, I promised myself I wouldn't picture the planes as big robots. That lasted all of two minutes when I saw an old twin prop plane. Ironically, it was actually a Gobot not a Transformer that it made me think of, but big robots were too much in my head that day.

Actually, I do worry sometimes I'm slipping into a fantasy world. I keep thinking how much easier the ride to work would be if I could just open up a wormhole to get from A to B, or if my car could do the Go-Go-Gadget Wheels on Stilts to ride over traffic.
    I assume most of the time though that I'm just feeling the same way as everyone else stuck in traffic and rationalising it in a way that only a child of 80s cartoons and too many videogames can.

5. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch TFW2005 Supporter

^^^^^^FTW!

I was just using that exact same line when me and a buddy of mine were carpooling last week.

6. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Neither Here Nor There

News Credits:
    Whenever someone mentions a Car or something you mention the name of a Transformer that turns into that, then they go "What ?" and you go "Nothing !"

7. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    When someone says 'A transformer blew' or 'there's trouble with a transformer' and you struggle to remember they mean an electrical component. :lol 

--Moony

8. Scourgatron

Scourgatron What of it?

News Credits:
    All of my animals have nicknames that end in 'imus'

9. Scourgatron

Scourgatron What of it?

News Credits:
    I do that too.

10. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Absolutely... every time!

11. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    I seen a solid red dodge viper the other day going out of town for the day,and
    immediately thought Alternator Sideswipe would transform while looking at it.

12. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Wait, they're electrical components?!?!?!?!?!?
    And sometimes on the road, I see cars and wonder which bot/con they'd turn into. It's kind of fun, actually.

13. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

When you see everything that can turn into a robot.......everything from a cell phone to a UPS Truck or the FedEx jets that fly over my house and wake me up at 3am.......

Though for some reason I see that most of any vehicles on the roads if they were transformers would be altenators style bots.....especially when I see an awesome looking car.

And you know when you think TFs too much is when you mentally re-arrange your collection of Transformers when you sleep cause you have so many......and when you keep on saying Revenge of the Fallen instead of Revenge of the Sith when you see Star Wars Episode III.

And of course when you look at a Zoid and wonder what it'd look like as a transformer [example would be the lone Zoid I have out, Liger Zero]

And....when you're on the computer and you see the Maximize button you think Maximals all the time you look at it.

14. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

:rock 
    I see alot of me here, my two cats are Optimus Prime (Optimus) and Megatron (Megs) there brothers, I also like to make the TF sound from G1 ( with my mouth) when I drive by constrution equipment.

ow ow, when I see a car that is a TF I blurt out the name in front of whoever is with me.

15. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Uh... really, that means you spend too much time watching bad movies and thinking about how they could be better.

16. michael_knight

michael_knight Well-Known Member

and all this time I thought I was the only one, lol.

17. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When I see a car that's also an alternator or movie car I get excited.

And I unfortunatley don't have a text message alert or a ringtone. But I do have a "theme" on my phone. It makes the transforming sound when I open it.

Its also kinda like when you play Tony Hawk for a really long time and when you're walking down the street you think to yourself... "I can totally grind that awning"

18. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    There's a scene in I AM ROBOT where Wil Smith gets out of his AUDI at the dead scientist's house... and I keep expecting to see his AUDI transform into a robot to wait for him.

19. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

Well everytime I see a 18-wheeler roll by or a Fire Engine for that matter I think its Optimus Prime

20. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I imagine cars transforming around me while I'm driving on the freeway to work. Not exactly safe, but fun.

Also find myself disappointed when a semi isn't the "Optimus kind."

I'm pretty sure too that I'm starting to bug my friends with the TF talk. And I already know my girlfriend isn't too happy with my TF overspending. But so long as I take care of bills, rent, and the occasional night out, things are good.

The wallpaper on my work computer is Ptitvite's Devastator. And when my manager asked about it, I told him about how I was planning on making it, and my current status on said project.

And last but not least- I spend most of my time at home here on the boards. Or if not on the boards, then on YouTube watching G1 episodes (currently at Season 2, episode 16 or 17). It's three in the freakin' morning!