You know what bugs me about BBTS??

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Ruination04, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a tone of stuff sitting in my pile of loot right....well, every time they have a sale, I constantly have to go through it and make sure the prices haven't dropped.
    I give myself price adjustments when I can. That itself is a good thing, but I wish they could somehow do it automatically. I just cancel my item, get credit, then repurchase at a lower price using that credit, with some leftover to apply on other purchases later. I wish they would adjust the price and give you the credit automatically............

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I completely agree. I have provided feedback on that to Joel, and it sounds like it's not within the structure of their database system to automatically do those kind of adjustments.

3. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I’m not bothered by it. I just appreciate the opportunity to save even more during the sales. Why would a business whose main goal is to increase profits have to adjust the prices in the pile of loot? They would have to automatically make the change and send at least one email to notify the customer of the change. That takes time, effort and energy and unless I lost customers to my competitiors than I would not make the change. The fact that we can utilize the sale to save more is enough for me. I believe we are becoming spoiled! Don’t get me wrong, it would be nice but its unnecessary!