You HAVE to try this!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LordShockwave, Sep 26, 2011.

1. LordShockwave

LordShockwave Harold of Power.

News Credits:
    ok if you want a G2-splotion of your collection just turn off the lights and walk around with a black light in your hand. you can even see what parts of your toys werent painted very good and it gives your whole collection an awesome well-painted neon look. You just have to try it for yourself its amazing.

2. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No thanks. I don't even want the slightest idea of what 'foreign materials' may be on my toys. If you get my meaning.

3. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    ^ You are a sick man and I feel sorry for your toys. You should be ashamed.

*breaks out laughing*

Anyway, chances are most "foreign material" is some form of release agent used to get the plastic out of the mold. The rest dust, finger prints, etc.

4. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    ive done that before. white stuff ends up being extremely bright and youll def see some weird colors on stuff

as far as foreign materials, they dont work like what yuo see on TV you need a liquid of some kind to make spots actually show up. ive tried it a spot of dried blood and it doesnt look any different than everything else

unless the blacklight I have is really really shitty