You get to pick who dies

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Rumble02, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Ok so if you got to pick one more autobot and one decepticon to get slagged. who would you pick. why. and how does it happen.
    for me I actually think Bumblebee should make the ultimate sacrifice. Why because if he did it it would actually mean something and evoke emotion in most of us. And it would show he is a true hero. How should he go? Explosive that has to be gotten rid off. he is the only one fast enough to get it out of the ship everyone is in and before he has time to get it away from himself it blows.

As for the cons. I think Blitzwing should get offed towards the end of the series. Why so he his crazy face, realize its really time for him to meet his maker, and to see how he reacts. How? Trying to stop shockwave from taking over and getting in between SHockwave and Megatron. Shockwave then rips the crazy face head off the body and thats all she wrote.

what about you

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Bulkhead dying would have tremendous emotional impact, IMO. Maybe we could have him go down protecting Bumblebee or Sari.

As for Decepticons... let Shockwave and Waspinator die. In a fight to the finish, once Waspinator finds out who set him up.

3. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

This would be a great story line and the fight would be very awesome...

4. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    I agree Blitzwing should get offed. He should go out like Inferno at the end of The Agenda Part 2.

[​IMG]

If I had to choose an Autobot, Sentinel Prime. Either after redeeming himself, or not. Guy's a dick.

5. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

Wheelie and Galvatron.

6. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would love to see Megatron rip Black Arachnia in two and the Dinobots give up their lives fighting for revenge

7. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    ultra magnus,megatron,starscream,jetfire and ratchet would probably die and if not jetfire atleast one of the jet twins could die

8. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    Colonel Sanders in the broom closet with a waffle iron.

9. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Autobot - Sentinel Prime
    Decepticon - Blackarachnia

A conclusion to the Sentinel Prime/Optimus Prime/BlackArachnia(Elita-One) storyline. Sentinel discovers that Blackarachnia is Elita-One, calls her a traitor and goes to slag her only to be stopped by Optimus Prime. Something from their past comes up that is meaningful to Blackarachnia and Starscream decides to destroy it. She goes to stop him but is instead blasted by Starscream and dies.

Sentinel Prime goes in to a bit of self-depression realizing that he let his anger and his "living up to the code" of the Elite Guard led to the only 'bot he ever cared about being destroyed. Optimus Prime tells him that now is his chance to redeem his true sense of pride and glory and live up to the title of "Prime". Sentinel brushes Optimus off, so the Autobots go after Starscream themselves.

The battle isn't going well as Starscream is more powerful than ever before. As Starscream goes to blast away Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime jumps in and saves the day, using his shield to protect Optimus Prime. He then goes toe to toe with Starscream, who quickly gains the upper hand and beats down on Sentinel Prime. Starscream is going to, we'll say, detonate a very large bomb in some grand master scheme to destroy all the Autobots, and Sentinel convinces them to withdraw while he holds them off. Optimus Prime tells him not to, but Sentinel reminds Optimus that he has to do this, if not for himself, then for Blackarachnia.

As the bomb prepares to detonate, Starscream laughs, reminding Sentinel Prime that he's indestructable. Sentinel Prime, missing a limb and badly damaged, simply smiles and states that his spark will rest easy knowing that it'll take Starscream eons to put himself back together again as the bomb goes off, incinerating both of them (but only killing Sentinel).

Aww.

10. Autobot_Lancer

Autobot_Lancer Just call it Smokescreen

Sentinal Prime for the autobots i can't stand him he's more of a dick the OP.

11. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why would anyone want to kill off Blitzwing? He is an awesome character and his death would contribute nothing to the storyline.

12. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Autobot: Wreck-Gar
    Decepticon: Blackarachnia

Mainly just because I think they're absolutely useless to the show, bring nothing whatsoever to the table, and are schtick filler more than anything else.

13. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn Well-Known Member

Magnus, since Shockwave pretty much slagged him he should die.

Megatron, because it would be awesome to have Shockwave take place as leader, because it would be the "logical thing to do", ala Marvel G1.

14. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Autobot :: Magnus.
    Decepticon :: Blackarachnia.

15. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Autobot: One of the twins. I dunno, I guess I just think it would make for good story.

Decepticon: Lockdown. Same reason as above.

16. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Sentinel, Magnus, and Shockwave so far from me...

17. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

Autobot: Ratchet
    Decepticon: Lockdown

While Ratchet is my favourite character his death is about the only way he's going to get resolution on his troubled life. Furthermore, you could have him die for Omega Supreme's sake and then have some kind of plot-device or revelation relating to that. Also I can see him being very peaceful as he dies, which is probably preferable to an agonising death or fighting hard...

As for Lockdown well it might give him some character redemption as well. (If you've seen recent spoilers you will understand)

18. Unfall

Unfall Shattered Glass

Autobot: Sari
    Decepticon: Waspinator

Sari should die so that Bumblebee can mature and perhaps become a hardened soldier while still staying true to his character

Waspinator should die as a Gollum character, dying to help save something important, or maybe dying with blackarachnia's machines to prevent anymore predacons from being created.

19. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    If Waspinator dies in any way, it should be like this.

He shoots Bumblebot in the chest, walks over to see his spark chamber empty, and starts laughing in insanity. Bulkhead and the autobots come in, to see their fallen friend. Bulkhead, overcome with anger, hits Waspinator with his wrecking ball, but Waspinator, so happy that Bumblebot is dead, forgets to fly as he falls to his death, laughing all the way down.

Of course Bumblebee would still be alive/resurrected.

THAT would be the Waspinator way to die.

20. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Autobot - Ultra Magnus.

Freshly repaired after his encounter with Shockwave, Ultra Magnus joins the final battle between the Autobots and Megatron's organized Decepticon forces. Magnus directly engages Megatron, for a brutal battle between the series most powerful warriors. During the fight, Megatron attempts to wear Magnus down mentally by pointing out, and elaborating on, the morally ambiguous measures Magnus has used to defeat the Decepticons in the past (Project Omega, etc). As Megatron charges his fusion cannon for a full power blast, Magnus swings his charged hammer into the weapon. After the dust clears from the resulting explosion, Magnus' grey, colourless body slumps to the ground...while Megatron still stands, though with his cannon and arm destroyed. It then falls to Optimus Prime to once again stand against Megatron, in a 'rematch' of the battle from the opening episodes.

Decepticon - Lockdown

I wish I could say I had a reason for wanting this character killed off that tied into Animated's plot and furthered some character development, but I don't. I just really, really don't like Lockdown's character and feel he drags down the series in the episodes he's been in and doesn't contribute anything useful. As for a method of destruction? Megatron destroys Lockdown for working for the Autobots in "Five Servos of Doom".