You don't mess with the Zohan

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TheIncredibleHulk, Jun 23, 2008.

1. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Anybody else see this one yet? Didn't find a thread on it..

Me and the wife saw it at the drive in last night with Get Smart. I'd say its an average Sandler movie. Its not bad, but its not great either. There's one part in it, that had us both laughing to tears. I won't spoil it too much, but I will say that it has to do with a home made bomb.

It was $6.50 each for us to watch 2 movies, so it was cheaper to watch both of them, than it was to watch just one in a normal theater. So I really can't complain about the price. I just wouldn't pay full price for the movie. I'd say I'd give it about a 6 or 6.5 out of 10.

2. Clutchburn

Clutchburn Swollen Member

Ebay:
    I thought it was one of Sandlers better movies in the last while. Had quite a few LOL moments.

3. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Sandler hasn't made a good movie since Happy Gilmore. And like the movies he's been doing, I have no interest in seeing this one either.

4. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

Hated it, but better than The Happening.

5. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

It was fun... nothing super-great, but it had lots of funny moments. Micheal Buffer as the villain was pretty awesome.