You didn´t expect but the movie was GREAT...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rattrap587, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Cakir

Cakir Yeehaw

Mysic River, never heard of it before I saw it. SO I was ready to be dissapointed, yet I was blown away.

2. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

I thought CoR crashed and burned after Pitch Black and Butcher Bay, but the ending... no matter how much I disliked the preceding 2 hours of new age gobbledygook, that ending had me wishing for a sequel.

I film that I loved that no one else seemed to was Lake Placid. Any film that has Betty White say "cocksucker" has to be okay in my book.

3. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Finally saw it for the first time a few weeks back. Awesome little film. Sure, the pedigree shows (fuck the Matrix - I'm talking 1984, Farenheit 451 and Brave New World), but the final result has just enough cool to forgive the cribbed material.

4. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

I love Equilibrium but I hate the Matrix...

5. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I... can't... stop... cumming.
    Hillarious movie, I was surprised.

6. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

I liked Pitch Black, but Chronicles of Riddick looked asstastic so I stayed away. I caught it on cable on a slow day and was pleasantly surprised. Maybe it was a case of my expectations being so low; I wouldn't call it 'great', but quite good.

While maybe too obvious, Batman Begins falls in this category for me. Despite the solid names attached to the project, I was apprehensive about a reboot, dubious about the villains chosen for such a reboot, didn't like the 'new' Batmobile, and was just generally cautious going in.
    About halfway through, I was sitting there with a shit-eating grin because it was fucking great. I realized that I didn't have so much as a nitpick with anything I'd seen thus far and thoroughly enjoyed the rest. Bought the whooptie-shit SE DVD the day it came out.