Heavy/Scratch: You Choose My Next Custom!!!!!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Long_Haul, Aug 9, 2010.

?

NEXT TRANSFORMER Custom.......

Poll closed Aug 23, 2010.
  1. Warpath

18 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Brawl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fang

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. Tankor

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. SixShot (Non Six Changer)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scatter Shot

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  7. TwinTwist

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Whats Up World, It's Ya Boi......LONG HAUL. I'm Here today to ask for help, Im Deciding on making a Custom Former, the mold that i'm wanting to use is, non other than the "HULK TANK". But I need your help, I need you to come up with a Autobot Or Decpticon for me to use for this Mold. Send me a PM, Quick Reply Or Email me Shadow_Brolly@hotmail.com, with your Thoughts.

Here My Idea:
    Character: Autobot - Warpath
    Head Mold - TFTM '07 Long Arm (But am Afraid it might be too small)

Heres What i Need:
    *Autobot OR Decepticon Character To use (FROM ANY LINE)
    *Pic of the character
    *Description And why?
    *Head Mold (From ANY LINE)

Users may List As many Characters as they want, the More The merrier, But try and keep in the double digits, please. lol. Now, Me and my Homie "Prowl4680" will go over all entries and choose 5, then those 5 will be put in a poll, Posted on this thread. Hows that sound. Please, this will be my 1st REAL Heavy Custom. And if there's any tips u got on doing this custom, Feel Free to Scream At me. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. zodconvoy

zodconvoy Well-Known Member

It'd like to see it done as WfC Warpath. The head of Bruticus Maximus could work. It's being replaced by the Fansproject set anyway.

3. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Hmm, I like that Idea! thanks

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Hey Long Haul. You know I like to see Turmoil from the comics made by this mold, but I think its taking, but that doesn't mean we can see more than one can we? Anyways hope that helps if any. Keep us posted.

5. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    hah yeaaah, im working on my turmoil from this mold now
    im pretty sure im done with it. just have to do the painting. ill post pics on a new thread soon

6. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Yeah, i was just gonna say, No way am i stealing ur Idea! lol What Character do u think i should Do

7. Ezilla82

Can't wait to see it.

@ Long_Haul, well man I suggest making a poll and posting it in the Creative Discussion so that it easy for you to decide.

8. JAnGoThaKing

JAnGoThaKing Wrecker

hi!
    the longarm head is perfect for this guy. i tried it

[​IMG]

make warpath :) 

9. Takun

Takun strongbad_email.exe

Ebay:
    My internet speed is harrassed down low thanks to PS3 online, but I'd love to see a WFC Sideswipe. I can't help but think that silly Iron man crossover racing car looks a bit like his shape. And wouldn't his basic universe/classics head do?

If it's definately Warpath your after, maybe CD Scattorshot rehashed would be okay - both him and Warpath use the front of their vehicle mode as their feet. I can only think the best shaped turret would be the cannon from RotF Mixmaster (who puts him in a cannon mode anyhow..??). Head? Hmmm... Afraid I can't help out there.

.. I still <3 Sideswipe. lol

10. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Wow, nice. So Far Warpath is the only Entry, COME GUYS, Throw me some Names. lol

11. Burnout

Burnout Autobot Mercenary

a simple custom...richochet...or the omnibots?

12. zodconvoy

zodconvoy Well-Known Member

Well, you wouldn't have to paint it too much to make WfC Brawl. Plus the size would fit. Dude tore through a whole squad of Autobots on his own!

13. Ezilla82

There are alot of possible candidates for your custom from WFC Warpath or Brawl, to maybe a Megatron. Or some characters like Turmoil, Guzzle (maybe), and etc. So Long_Haul you have alot of ideas.

14. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Oh, No doubt bro, but im leaving it up to the Fans! Whats ur Entry?

15. t.for.transform

t.for.transform Well-Known Member

Here's an idea I have for this mold, but I'm not going to be able to do anything kit bash related for a while because of classes and work so if someone else likes it, go for it:

From Beast Machines: Tankor
    Pretty straight repaint and I think that the original Tankor head from Beast Machines is in scale with the Crossovers Hulk mold. Other possible re-envisionings could also include a mouth plate mod to Armada Scavenger/Energon Treadbolt head, an Energon Wing Saber head, or even a Cybertron Defense Red Alert/Universe 2.0 Autobot Countdown head could work as well.

From Last Stand of the Wreckers: Fang, from Squadron X
    Another pretty straight-forward repaint, but with a slight mod to it; adding spikes along the tank hull covering the treads and on the from hull to give it a battering ram type feel. Since there isn't a lot of artwork I can find for Squadron X, and I don't have access to LSotW in my area, the best I can come up with for the head is RofT Bludgeon/Banzai Tron, with a spiked crown mod. The best I can think of for a comparison would be Mon*Star from Silverhawks. I've attached a pic of Mon*Star's head in so you can see what I'm talking about. Cybertron Crumplezone/Dark Crumplezone COULD work, but it would require some heavy sanding/sculpting, IMO, but it would give off a fairly decent alien-esque face, then add the spiked crown mod and there you go.

Like I said, I don't have the opportunity to work on any customs myself, but I've researched these extensively and I think these are the best possible mold/head sculpt combos from a simple swap and repaint perspective. If you like them, let me know.

Attached Files:

16. Ezilla82

I gotcha. My entry well it has to be Turmoil, oh sure someone is making one, but still we've seen countless Devastators, Menasors, Optimus Primes, and other characters. So yeah thats my choice.

17. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

WOW!!!!! Im really digging these ideas like a Shovel, lol. I love ur take on em all, and u have REALLY done ur research. haha. Im like the TANKOR Idea Alot. Send me a few pics of ur tankor idea if u can so i can get a Visual Look. please, But he's going in the poll with Warpath. thanks alot bro

18. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Hey, i hear u man. U REALLY like Turmoil huh. lol. Well to be honest, javaco is the reason why im doing this, he Shot me the advice to put up a Poll, so as a friend i cant use his idea, Sorry man.

19. Takun

Takun strongbad_email.exe

Ebay:
    Oi, what about my idea earlier? No love the the piledriver prankster? The bane of Pworls existence? The mech who single handedly gives Ratchet job security? The peoples demand Sideswipe! ... WFC Sideswipe. He's fun.

"We took the scenic route - took in the site, blasted some bad guys, the usual."

20. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Sideswipe Would Be a good one, But Im Only Using this Mold for now.