yooohooo!!! Agent Fowler where are you?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by exoduselita, Oct 9, 2012.

1. OOSnake

OOSnake Well-Known Member

He went for that Cheezburger

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Maybe he took his Grandma too. Awww. :D 

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Hopefully he shows up before the end of the season. Plus, we still need our Fowler-centric action-oriented episode! D:

That's what top-secret super awesome military battle space-suits are for.

Also, he's Agent F**king Fowler. Do you really think he'd let a little something like lower gravity, an alien planet and robot death matches deter him?

4. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I do hope he's back soon. He's a pretty cool guy, and I've love to see his expression when Prime tells him the new guy is a key to restoring a whole planet :lol 

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Even Government agents take vacations.

Or maybe he's away fighting Peter Griffin. He is named 'Fowler' after all.
    Ratchet: "Bulkhead! I needed that!"

6. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The lack of humans has improved this show greatly.

7. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

He'll be back when RAF is back, or when he's done relocating them.

8. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    -_-, I know. I'm saying that the storyline currently has played out where the humans being MIA finally has an explanation. Each human has their own reason for not being on screen until the story call for them again, which will be season 3. I wasn't/not saying they're gone for good, just that they all have reasons for not showing back up for a while...

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I disagree. Jack and Fowler are actually good characters with good intereactions. Hell I think when Miko and Raf intereact with the bots it's awesome.

I don't like them on their own but still as partners I like them.

This show if anything needs the humans intereaction more than ever.

10. TylerMirage

News Credits:
    I figured I'd sort of segway this thread rather than make a completely new thread on a somewhat similar topic. This is for the whole "Where are the humans?/What's going to happen with them storywise?"-topic. I just had a thought recently that somehow - the specifics would obviously have to work with what the writers have in mind - the Rescue Bots come into play with season three.

With Team Prime (and most of the apparent events) taking place on Cybertron in season three, that sort of leaves Jack, Miko, Raf and Fowler alone on Earth just twiddling their thumbs, bot from a story standpoint and from the audience's POV. So, what if Optimus had contacted the Rescue Bots and asked them to look after the kids while they were on Cybertron? Blades with Miko (for the lulz), Boulder with Raf, Chase with Jack and Heatwave with Fowler. PERFECT. And, in order to bring back the as-of-yet-unused idea of the Decepticons finding the Autobot base, Megatron sends Soundwave back from Cybertron to Earth to destroy the Autobot's base. Soundwave vs. Rescue Bots awesomeness ensues. Maybe throw some surviving MECH agents/Silas in there too somehow just to make it a cool two-parter episode.

I think that (again, depending on what the writers have planned) a simple two-parter episode arc featuring Soundwave, the Rescue Bots and the kids/Fowler could work quite well. Heck, if they wanted to skimp on the budget and just have Heatwave and Blades show up in TFP, that'd work too. Just a thought. A crazy, crazy thought.

11. Phantom6

Phantom6 Well-Known Member

*Sunglasses*

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

12. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    TM--I enjoy Rescue Bots but I wouldn't want their current RB family replaced with the TFP humans. Charlie and his children are the perfect fit and for my :2c:  I wouldn't change a thing.

You gotta remember that RB is really written for the 7yrs and less...but it's not dumbed down so that adults can't enjoy the fun too. The RB production staff has insisted that there will not be Decepticons and all that faction would entail in the RB series.

It's always a possibility for a little crossover ep...as RB has had with OP and Bee, but unless the Jasper, NV gang move to Griffin Rock Island, Maine, I don't see anything more actually working.

But hey, you never know. :) 

13. TylerMirage

News Credits:
    Oh no, it's not like the Burns family would be replaced or anything! Gosh no. It would literally be a two episode arc, that's it. Two episodes where Heatwave and Blades guard the kids/the base. It'd be instigated by an off-screen conversation between Optimus and Chief Burns where Optimus requests that Heatwave and Blades (or whoever, it doesn't have to be all four) watch over the TFP kids during Team Prime's absence, and they come over to Jasper. That way Griffin Rock isn't left unguarded. There wouldn't be any Decepticons in Rescue Bots, but there'd be two Rescue Bots characters in TFP. :D  Imagine it. A two parter featuring Soundwave snooping around Jasper, Heatwave and Blades guarding the base. They don't even have to use any weapons; have Heatwave fight Shockwave in hand-to-hand combat, or have Blades involved in an aerial battle. Heatwave snarking it up with Fowler, Blades being frightened by Miko's enthusiasm. A two episode arc, that's all it would be. After that, the writers could make something else happen so that the kids are safe or whatever.

I was just spitballing an idea to cover a.) some more Soundwave action, b.) have another moment of crossover-ness, c.) address the "find the base"-plot and d.) cut back to the action on Earth while season three focuses on Cybertron. Trying to find an idea that satisfied all of those. :)  I know that a full-on no-holds-barred everyone involved crossover is most likely out of the question, but in the same way that Optimus and 'Bee can cameo in RB, I was thinking a similar situation could apply in the opposite direction too.

Oh yeah, I never said anything about dumbing it down.

See, and that's the thing: With this idea, there wouldn't be any Decepticons in the RB series. The RB characters would be involved in a place with Decepticons. Decepticons have been mentioned in RB before, so now they'll get to encounter them (well, one of them).

14. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Hey, great spitballing... especially if you wanted to add a little more flavor to TFP, not reduce the RB gang. :thumb 
    The Cons were mentioned in the last eps, more like they overheard the name, but I don't remember anyone explaining to the Burns, who or what they were.

I think those of us who've watched RB know without a doubt that Heatwave would love to see a little more 'action'...involving Cons for sure. So yeah, I could see him there, but Blades?? Are you just trying to get the Autobots a flyer?? :D  I kid, but Blades should probably stay in Maine, and while I would hate for Charlie to lose him for a bit..Chase could go with HW and help watch over the kids for an ep or two. Being a police vehicle would not only blend a little better with the current configuration, he might even 'drive' under Soundwave's radar, as it were. :) 

Really tho, as far as TFP, I think if anyone is qualified to watch over the kids and their families, it's Fowler and his 'boys'. If the TFP series is headed to Cybertron for a while, the kids are just going to have to return to their normal lives for a bit, which I'm fine with that happening...but based on the little bit of info so far on the Beast Hunters, they may return to help the Autobots...looks like they're going to need it. :eek: 

15. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Agree, its nice to have episodes 100% focus on Transformers in a Transformer series. No Miko doing something stupid, no Arcee having a panic attack over Jack, no Raf acting like C-3PO around Bumblebee, and I take losing Fowler for a bit to get the others gone.

I rather like this turn of events.

16. TylerMirage

News Credits:
    But would it really need to be? Optimus has mentioned "those who would do us harm" in RB, and Bumblebee beep-booped "Decepticons", so the Rescue Bots know about them, or of them at least.

Play the exchange between them - whether it would be on-screen or not. There's potential for a brief CGI Charlie Burns appearing on the monitor in TFP.

(remember, this scene would be in Transformers Prime)

Optimus: "Chief Burns..."
    Chief Burns: "Optimus, hello. This is an...unexpected call. Is everything all right?"
    Optimus: "I'm afraid not." [Optimus could go on to explain the situation to Burns, or it could cut to the title sequence and merely be implied that Optimus explains it]
    Optimus: "It would just be for a brief period of time until my team and I can...sort out this recent problem."
    Chief Burns: "If you're sure about this, I'm sure."
    Optimus: "If you're uncomfortable with this, I understand. I would not want to place you or Griffin Rock in peril."
    Chief Burns: "Nonsense. Things have been pretty quiet lately. If anyone asks, I'll just say that Heatwave and Blades are "getting a tune-up", as it were." *chuckles* "Besides, they could use the break. See the mainland, meet some new friends."
    Optimus: "Thank you, Chief Burns. I'll send you coordinates for the base. Over and out."
    Chief Burns: "Over and out, Optimus."

And then of course, cut back to the base after whatever events need to be established and suddenly you have a CGI Heatwave rolling into the base ("Humph. This is their base? What a dump. Not much of a view.") and a CGI Blades landing on the helipad ("Uh, guys? Hello? Where's the door? It's pretty windy up here. Guys?"). Boom, done deal. A grand total of 30 seconds to basically set everything up and bring everyone up to speed. Depending on how events play out, Optimus could've made this arrangement under the assumption that there's no chance anything could go wrong. How could he know Soundwave might be dispatched and attack the base? For all Optimus is concerned, all of the 'Cons are busy on Cybertron. And of course, hijinks would ensue and we'd see that someone should've knocked on wood pertaining to "things being quiet" and so on. ;) 

I really only chose Blades for the fact that he's the least obvious choice. And that's where the fun lies. Imagine the :lol  to be had with his timidness about, well, everything, when compared to Miko's gung-ho-ness, eh? That and, well, the potential for an aerial pursuit (note: pursuit, not battle :p  ) with Soundwave. As I've said though, it could be Heatwave and Blades, or Heatwave and Boulder or Heatwave and Chase. Whoever the pair might be. Only two, as to allow Griffin Rock to still be protected.

Oh, I do agree that Fowler and his boys would be the most logical and effecient choice. I just figured that people would rather see the Rescue Bots and Fowler protecting the kids than Fowler and random agents. That's just me though. I could be wrong.

Or as you said, they could always end up just showing the kids back at home in their normal lives or something.

17. Soundpulse

Soundpulse Well-Known Member

Fowler was one of the few humans I liked. We need him.

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    We need him to become President.

Fowler 2016.

19. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'd go for that! :thumb 

20. MeNOTGrimlock

MeNOTGrimlock Well-Known Member

Fowler's slogan: Pies for everyone!!!!!