Yoketron...spoilers....

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Ace Convoy, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't you think he sorta looks like Vector Prime

and when The protoforms were being stolen I think one either got launched into space by Yoketron,or fell out of Lockdowns ship landed on earth and SARI IS BORN!!!!

2. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

not really, and we will probably get told eventually. and couldnt this be in the normal episode thread?

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I don't see the resemblance at all to Vector Prime. Vector Prime has a spiffy knight motif going on, while Yoketron's got the ninja stuffs.

Also, I don't think sari's protoform was from Yoketron's temple, unless she was meant to make the Decepticons die laughing. (she was as big as an Earth baby, I really don't think she's from teh same batch)

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, other than having white and gold in their colors schemes, I honestly don't see any similarities between the two (their both old too, but that doesn't really count).

As for Sari's protoform, I'm agree with SPLIT LIP, she was most likely from a different batch of them. The one's that Yoketron was guarding seemed more mature, while the one Sari came from was smaller, and more baby like.

Edit: On a side note, the main thing that surprised me from the episode, is the revelation that Prowl is a whole lot older than we thought he was. My only guess as to why he's been able to stay so young looking, is he was probably put into a stasis pod for a long time, or he's been able to keep really really fit.

5. Usagi-Prime

Usagi-Prime FIRRIB

I think she must've come from the All Spark itself. o_O  How I don't have an explanation for, let the show handle that XD

6. stuckeypcs

stuckeypcs Well-Known Member

immaculate robo-conception? Allspark-materialization? :p 

7. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or maybe a wizard did it...

...wait, wrong series and definately not a movie we're talking about.

jD001