Yesterday's Heroes (Transformers Season 5)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by The Fortress Maximus, Jan 19, 2007.

1. The Fortress Maximus

The Fortress Maximus Has a toilet in his head

Since there never was a Season 5 I decided to write a Season 5. This is one issue. It takes place somewhere in the middle.

Keep in mind the first episode details Unicron's return.

Season 5.
    Episode Number #
    “Yesterdays Heroes”

The SHIP drifts through space. It is an AUTOBOT ship. Drifting towards the camera, silently, as if it isn’t moving at all.

CUT TO INT. SHIP. Inside we see the crew. GRIMLOCK, a robotic DINOBOT of immense strength and power. Pacing back and forth is INFERNO, an autobot warrior. Piloting the vessel is JAZZ, former right hand man to OPTIMUS PRIME. Cleaning his gun is BLUESTREAK, his face grimaced.

CAMERA ON BLUESTREAK

BLUESTREAK
    (to INFERNO)
    What kind of a mission is this...

INFERNO stops in mid-stride; looks towards BLUESTREAK.

INFERNO
    A boring one!
    (Beat)
    JAZZ, you remember the old days don’t cha’

CAMERA ON JAZZ as he sits piloting, he turns his head slightly.

JAZZ
    Yeah
    (beat)
    Back when we were Prime’s top dogs.

BLUESTREAK
    Now we are nothing
    (beat)
    Investigating abandoned Quintesson mines for NIGHTBEAT.

CAMERA ON BLUESTREAK as he turns his attention back towards cleaning his gun.

GRIMLOCK
    Me Grimlock no like this mission.

JAZZ
    We know!

INFERNO
    You’ve only been saying that for the last 20 astro cycles.
    (Beat)
    Say, BLUESTREAK. Why’d you bring that thing with you anyways.

CAMERA ON BLUESTREAK as he pauses from cleaning his gun. He looks at it briefly and then back towards INFERNO.

BLUESTREAK
    Never know when you’re gonna need it.

INFERNO almost scoffs at the statement as he returns to his incessent pacing.

CAMERA ON JAZZ as he observes space quietly. He has not been acting himself lately. The once great warrior is worn. He feels as though the weight on the world has crushed him. He is yesterday’s heroes.

GRIMLOCK comes over next to JAZZ and extends one of his short T-REX hands, touching an instrument on the dial. A radio TUNE, Modern Jazz, comes from a radio. GRIMLOCK starts dancing.

GRIMLOCK
    (dancing to music)
    Me GRIMLOCK demand you cheer up.

JAZZ frowns disapprovingly and turns the dial “off”.

JAZZ
    Not now brotha.

GRIMLOCK looks perplexed.

GRIMLOCK
    Why you no like music no more?

JAZZ
    I do it’s just...

JAZZ POV. The CAMERA PANS as he looks over at his Autobot companions. Both of whom look as though they will never see combat again.

JAZZ
    ...We’re all feeling a little left out.

GRIMLOCK walks away.

JAZZ turns his attention back towards the piloting the SHIP. The CAMERA PANS towards the view ahead. A PLANET, if anyone would call it that. It’s small. The planet appears to be 50% ocean, golden ocean. The rest is a wasteland.

JAZZ
    Coming in on PLANET GALGANETH 7.

CUT TO EXT. SHIP. As it hovers over the PLANET.

CUT TO POV SITE of WEAPON which appears to be targeting the SHIP.

CUT TO SHIP ENTERING the small PLANET’s atmosphere.

CUT TO INT. SHIP. CAMERA ON BLUESTREAK examining a screen on the computer.

BLUESTREAK
    JAZZ, there is a blip on the screen?

CAMERA ON JAZZ as he examines a screen on his consol.

JAZZ
    What do you mean? I do see a*

CUT TO EXT. SHIP as it gets hit by a missile. EXPLOSION. Huge. Ripping the SHIP in half. We have no idea whether the crew is alive or dead.

CUT TO EXT. SKY of PLANET; GRIMLOCK falling from the SHIP. MID AIR he descends faster and faster. He hits a giant pool in a GOLDEN LAGOON. SPLASH. He sinks, bubbles, then nothing.

CUT TO AUTOBOTS INFERNO, BLUESTREAK and JAZZ falling fast.

They hit a giant PILE of waste and refuse, CRUNCH!.

CAMERA ON INT. PLANET as BLUESTREAK, JAZZ and INFERNO climb out of the pile.

CAMERA ON BLUESTREAK as he extends his hand out towards INFERNO who has fallen in an awkward position. BLUESTREAK pulls him upright. INFERNO dusts himself off.

JAZZ
    Well they say any landing you walk away from is a good landing.

INFERNO
    Ugh!
    (Pulls a piece of sharpnel from his “butt”).
    Does that even qualify as a landing?
    (Beat)
    Where is GRIMLOCK?

A series of noises, like metal grinding against metal...and lots of it...is heard in the distance. It sounds almost like SHARKTICONS

The AUTOBOTS are startled at the noise.

BLUESTREAK
    Well that certainly isn’t him.

THE CAMERA PANS around the group as SHARKTICONS get up from every which way, all around them from underneath the ground. BLUESTREAK fires his rifle in a circular pattern, but he does little to fend them off. They jump then.

FADE TO BLACK.

FADE IN

INT. GOLDEN LAGOON.

GRIMLOCK’S POV: His eyes open in an underwater paradise. GOLDEN mechanical fish swim past his field of view. The water is pure gold. Nothing, absolutely nothing could ruin this moment.

CRASH!

CUT TO GRIMLOCK flipping to avoid a claw from a giant robotic CRAB. GRIMLOCK transforms to ROBOT MODE in mid flip. He stands tall, taking out a double barreled rifle. The CRAB takes another swipe, GRIMLOCK dodges.

CRAB
    None shall feed!

CAMERA ON GRIMLOCK gets a gnash on his shoulder. He pulls out a sword, plunging it into the CRAB’s head. The head splits in two, like a egg shell. GRIMLOCK struggles slightly to free the sword but finally it jars loose.

GRIMLOCK
    Feed that!

GRIMLOCK afixes his view upward to see light towards the surface of the water. He is not sure what too make of this place. He begins to swim his way to the surface.

CUT TO EXT. LAGOON.

GRIMLOCK rises out of the water, covered in purple sea weed. He forcefully grabs the seaweed and removes it from his body. He is dripping wet from the GOLDEN waters.

CUT TO GRIMLOCK’S POV. CAMERA PANS around the landscape revealing a wasteland of parts, refuse, slime, not unlike JUNKION. The major difference are it’s flowing rivers of GOLD.

CAMERA ON GRIMLOCK examining himself as if he were seeing his own body for the first time.

CLOSE UP ON GRIMLOCK’s hand as he holds it in front of his face.

FOCUS ON his face: the CAMERA shifts the focus from the hand to the in the background.

GRIMLOCK
    (lowering his hand)
    Me am...
    (beat)
    head clear.

FAR SHOT of GRIMLOCK as he walks away from the LAGOON. He walks further and further until he starts to reach the end of the screen.

CAMERA FOLLOWING GRIMLOCK as he walks past a metal forest of sharpnel and refuse. GRIMLOCK SMASHES through a metal “TREE” and breaks into a CLEARING.

CAMERA ON EXT. CLEARING: In the center of this clearing lies the remains of the ship that took the AUTOBOTS to this mysterious PLANET. GRIMLOCK walks towards it slowly. He takes his steps cautiously so as to not arose attention.

2. The Fortress Maximus

CUT TO INT. SHIP REMAINS. GRIMLOCK walks it a huge hole in the wall of the vessel. He looks around. NO AUTOBOT remains, no parts, no corpses.

CAMERA ON GRIMLOCK

GRIMLOCK
    They not here.
    (Beat)
    They alive somewhere.

CAMERA ON GRIMLOCK’S BACK. Something jumps him. Quickly the CAMERA turns round revealing it’s a SHARKTICON.

SHARKTICON
    None shall feed.

GRIMLOCK
    ME!

CAMERA ON CLOSE UP OF GRIMLOCK as he smashes the opponent face first on the ground.

GRIMLOCK
    GRIMLOCK!

GRIMLOCK punches the beast on the head.

GRIMLOCK
    HEARD THIS!

Punches it again.

GRIMLOCK
    ALREADY!

GRIMLOCK Punches both fists into the SHARKTICON’s head once more.

CUT TO downward SHOT on GRIMLOCK and the beaten SHARKTICON. The SHARKTICON’s abdomen appears intact, but it’s head has been pounded into the ground, leaving only a stain.

OFF in the distance we hear a slight moan, as if some small child is frightened. But it’s not from a small child, it’s from something grown, and something very afraid of GRIMLOCK.

GRIMLOCK
    (demanding)
    Who there!

The muttling moans won’t stop.

CAMERA FOLLOWING GRIMLOCK as he scours the SHIP. He looks high and low, side to side. He follows the voice like a hunter tracks it’s prey.

GRIMLOCK spies a shadow in the corner.

CLOSE UP on SHADOWY figure. GRIMLOCK quickly but quietly moves around to reveal...an AUTOBOT?

The AUTOBOT is small, like Bumblebee, but smaller. He appears weak. He has the jitters, he is shaking.

GRIMLOCK
    Who...are you?

AUTOBOT
    My name...is BUMBLEJUMPER.

CAMERA ON GRIMLOCK. GRIMLOCK find himself perplexed by the information. But he helps the small robot up.

GRIMLOCK
    My friends
    (beat)
    Where are they?

BUMBLEJUMPER
    The mines, they take them to the mines.

GRIMLOCK
    Who
    (beat)
    Who are they?

BUMBLEJUMPER
    They are the Quintessons.

FADE TO BLACK.

FADE IN ON JAZZ awakening in the arms of SHARKTICONS. He, BLUESTREAK and INFERNO are dropped down a MINE SHAFT. They fall and hit the ground with a colossal THUD.

CAMERA ON BLUESTREAK as he gets up, his weapon is gone. He looks down into a great abyss.

CUT TO POV BLUESTREAK looking into shear nothing-ness.

CAMERA ON BLUESTREAK as he looks back towards INFERNO and JAZZ. ALL three AUTOBOTS turn on their headlights in ROBOT mode. It does little to ease the situation.

CAMERA ON The AUTOBOTS walking slowly through the tunnel. BLUESTREAK slips and they all begin sliding fast down a another shaft.

POV BLUESTREAK as he shoots down this rocky slide.

CAMERA ON EXT. SHAFT. ALL THREE AUTOBOTS fall out, one after the other. They are surrounded by noises of carts rattling and pick axes. They are in the MINES.

CAMERA ON JAZZ INT. MINES. JAZZ walks ahead of the others. All of the sudden they all stop in terror. Their eyes afixed on whatever is behind the CAMERA.

JAZZ
    But you’re all...

CUT TO PROWL and WHEELJACK pushing a mine cart full of energy crystals.

PROWL
    ...Dead?
    (Beat)
    I know

WHEELJACK
    We have some explaining to do.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN. INT PLANET’s SURFACE

CAMERA ON GRIMLOCK as he walks with BUMBLEJUMPER who appears quiet excited to see him. BUMBLEJUMPER jumps and skips next to GRIMLOCK.

CLOSE UP ON GRIMLOCK looking quiet annoyed.

BUMBLEJUMPER
    (excited)
    ...Oh I’ve always wanted to be an Autobot, see I was made from Autobot parts and...

GRIMLOCK
    SHUT UP!
    (Beat)
    Jeez.

BUMBLEJUMPER
    (hang dog expression)
    sorry.

CLOSE UP ON GRIMLOCK turning back towards BUMBLEJUMPER, almost looking remorseful.

GRIMLOCK
    ME...me no mean that
    (beat)
    Why me smarter now?

BUMBLEJUMPER
    The Nucleon.
    (Beat)
    yes the Nucleon.
    (Beat)
    That’s what in the river’s around here. It gives life to the dead but to the living it gives...

GRIMLOCK
    What?

BUMBLEJUMPER
    ...No one knows
    (beat)
    It’s what gave me life.

GRIMLOCK
    (sarcastically)
    Well that’s just Prime.

CUT TO MINES where the AUTOBOTS have now met again for the first time. BLUESTREAK sits against the rocks with PROWL and WHEELJACK as they tell their story to JAZZ and INFERNO who are standing. Prowl looks worn, but is still his old self. Wheeljack is much the same.

CLOSE UP ON PROWL.

PROWL
    The Quintessons raided our bodies from the Mausoleum.
    (Beat)
    Somehow gave us life again.
    ...and then put us to work here.

CAMERA ON JAZZ.

JAZZ
    That must have happened when the reprogrammed Optimus body.

PROWL
    Optimus didn’t die did he?

CUT TO BLUESTREAK.

BLUESTREAK
    He’s back now.

CAMERA ON THE WHOLE GROUP. WHEELJACK sits tinkering with a device on INFERNO’s hand. WHEELJACK looks over at JAZZ.

WHEELJACK
    JAZZ, do you still have that grapple hand.

CUT TO CLOSE UP ON JAZZ as he transforms his hand from a normal hand to the grapple hand from “MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE”.

JAZZ
    You betcha.

WHEELJACK
    Perhaps with you all here we can figure a way out of here.

CUT TO BLUESTREAK getting up from a seated position.

BLUESTREAK
    (to WHEELJACK)
    Might be possible
    (beat)
    But we’ll need weapons
    (beat)
    There are lots of SHARKTICONS out there.

CUT TO PROWL.

PROWL
    Trust me, we know. There wouldn’t have happened to be any other Autobots with you?

FADE OUT

FADE IN EXT. MINES on GRIMLOCK and BUMBLEJUMPER making towards a mine shaft entrance. It’s boarded up and has alien writing on it.

GRIMLOCK
    This is it?

BUMBLEJUMPER
    (scared)
    Back entrance, yes.
    (Beat)
    It’s guarded though...

CAMERA ON GRIMLOCK as he Transforms to T-REX mode. He gnashes his teeth and lets out a ROWR.

GRIMLOCK
    ROWR!
    (Beat)
    that not problem.

CUT TO INT. MINE SHAFT. Two SHARKTICONS wait idle on the other side. BOTH are carrying what appear to be guns.

SMASH the door cracks open. The dust settles to reveal GRIMLOCK

CLOSE UP on GRIMLOCK with BUMBLEJUMPER cowering behind him.

GRIMLOCK
    LUNCH!

CAMERA ON GRIMLOCK as he pounces the first guard sinking his teeth deep with his round, fat abdomen. He gets up and turns his attention to number two.

CUT TO CLOSE UP ON GUARD frozen in fear as he sees GRIMLOCK dismember his compatriot. The GUARD sheepishy aims his gun and fires.

CUT TO CLOSE UP ON GRIMLOCK getting closer. The laser fire doing absolutely nothing to slow his advance. GRIMLOCK lurches forward, biting the gun out of his attackers hands and eating it whole.

CUT TO CLOSE UP OF BUMBLEJUMPER hiding his face. We hear screams of terror in the background and crunching metal and GRIMLOCK feasts.

The screams and noise stops but BUMBLEJUMPER still hides his face.

A shadow comes over BUMBLEJUMPER

The CAMERA PANS UP towards the SHADOW. It’s GRIMLOCK in ROBOT mode.

CAMERA ON BUMBLEJUMPER’s POV of GRIMLOCK.

GRIMLOCK
    No more Guards.
    (sternly)
    We go.

CAMERA ON the pair from BEHIND as they walk away down into the mines.

BUMBLEJUMPER SKIPS and JUMPS as they walk.

BUMBLEJUMPER
    Who’s the greatest Dino around
    (beat)
    Grimlock, that’s you!

GRIMLOCK
    Primus help me.

FADE TO BLACK

FADE IN INT. MINE SHAFT. on the AUTOBOTS; BLUESTREAK, PROWL, WHEELJACK, INFERNO and JAZZ, their hands interlocked as JAZZ (at the front) attempts to pull them up the diagonel mineshaft. JAZZ pulls harder and harder, but they are making little progress.

3. The Fortress Maximus

CAMERA ON JAZZ straining with all his might to inch a few more steps.

JAZZ
    It looks like at least a kilometer to the top.

CAMERA ON PROWL

PROWL
    You’re doing fine.

WHEELJACK
    How much longer until the guards notice our absence.

PROWL
    I’d say we...
    (Takes a step)
    ngh!
    ...have a few breems.

CAMERA ON INFERNO.

INFERNO
    You heard PROWL folks, let’s hustle it up!

CUT TO CAMERA ON a WIDE SHOT of the AUTOBOTS as they climb. Strain. Then climb again.

FADE TO BLACK.

FADE IN.

INT. MINE SHAFTS. GRIMLOCK and BUMBLEJUMPER tread slowly through the mines of the QUINTESSONS.

CAMERA ON GRIMLOCK as he uses his power sword like a light in the dark shafts. He looks side to side.

JUST THEN he is startled by a single rock falling from the ceilling to the shaft’s floor. We hear voices all around us in the background.

CAMERA ON a QUINTESSON procession down the hallway. The QUINTESSON DILBERATTA leads a team of SHARKTICONS throughout the depths.

CUT TO CLOSE UP ON DILBERATTA.

DILBERATTA
    The DINOBOT must be around here.
    (Beat)
    stay alert.

CUT TO CLOSE UP ON BUMBLEJUMPER as he is about to scream. He sucks in air but GRIMLOCK’s hand comes in front of his mouth silencing him.

CUT TO CLOSE UP on GRIMLOCK’s face as he places one finger in front of his mouth and makes the “SHH” sign.

CAMERA ON DILBERATTA, the SHARKTICONS behind him. They cross the hallway. GRIMLOCK’s arm pops out from behind the corner and grabs on of the SHARKTICON’s silently, pulling him OFF CAMERA.

GRIMLOCK appears from the hallway behind the other SHARKTICON and takes him out by covering his mouth and shoving his sword through his chest.

CLOSE UP ON DILBERATTA as his FACE shifts to see behind him. The eyes of the FACE at his back open wide. It is the face of DEATH. He notices no guards are present and the hall is empty.

The eyes of DEATH close and the eyes of the FACE in front open again.

CUT TO POV QUINTESSON openning to reveal GRIMLOCK standing into front of him. GRIMLOCK cocks his hand back and punches the QUINTESSON

SLAM TO BLACK. LIGHTS OUT.

FADE IN ON EXT. MINE SHAFT. A black hand finds it’s grip at the top. Out of the hole comes JAZZ with INFERNO in tow.

CUT TO INT. MINE SHAFT. SHOT OF the AUTOBOTS from the behind as they climb out of the SHAFT. BLUESTREAK is in the back.

CUT TO EXT. MINE SHAFT as PROWL pulls BLUESTREAK out.

PROWL
    Just like old times

BLUESTREAK
    You know it.

CUT TO a DARK HALLWAY off to the side, we hear FOOTSTEPS. JAZZ aims his grapple gun. The FOOTSTEPS grown CLOSER. CLOSER. CLOSER. They are right on them now!

Out from the darkness the form starts to emerge.

It’s GRIMLOCK and BUMBLEJUMPER. In GRIMLOCK’S hands is QUINTESSON DILBERATTA, he is dragging him.

DILBERATTA
    I see you found your friends.
    (Beat)
    Mark my words you’re reunion will be short Autobots.

GRIMLOCK
    (to Dilberatta)
    SHUT UP!
    (Beat - to Autobots)
    Good see you all again.
    (Beat - sternly)
    Now let’s start moving.

CAMERA ON AUTOBOTS as GRIMLOCK lets the young BUMBLEJUMPER go ahead of him leading the way. GRIMLOCK walks OFF CAMERA down an adjacent hallway, dragging DILBERATTA with him. The other AUTOBOTS begin to follow.

CUT TO INT. MINE SHAFT EXIT.

GRIMLOCK dragging the QUINTESSON past a mine cart. GRIMLOCK looks over at BUMBLEJUMPER then back at the QUINTESSON. GRIMLOCK takes out a double barreled rifle and aims it at DILBERATTA’s head(s).

GRIMLOCK
    (to Dilberatta)
    SHIP! We need one!

DILBERATTA
    I refuse to help Transformer scum.

GRIMLOCK
    Grrrrrrrr.....

CLOSE UP ON GRIMLOCK’S GUN as he pressed the trigger slightly. A small laser dot appears.

CUT TO CLOSE UP OF QUINTESSON’s head(s). The red dot appears from the laser site and his face watches it as it comes down and settles right on his nose between his eyes. He becomes eyes become crossed looking at it.

DILBERATTA.
    (Scared)
    There is a ship ten astrometers out this door.

CUT TO CLOSE UP ON GRIMLOCK’S FACE

GRIMLOCK
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr...

CUT TO CLOSE UP OF DILBERATTA’S FACE

DILBERATTA
    (frantic)
    It’s operational I swear!!!
    (beat)
    Don’t kill me.

CUT TO WIDE SHOT OF AUTOBOTS, GRIMLOCK and DILBERATTA. GRIMLOCK picks up DILBERATTA and throws him in the Mine Cart. THUD!

CUT TO GRIMLOCK kicking the mine cart and sending it screaming down the rails.

DILBERATTA
    AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(fades away)

CUT TO WIDE SHOT OF GRIMLOCK standing with the AUTOBOTS and BUMBLEJUMPER. BUMBLEJUMPER is making a face in the direction of the QUINTESSON’s cart.

BUMBLEJUMPER
    Take that you big meanie!

CUT TO BLUESTREAK

BLUESTREAK
    (at BUMBLEJUMPER)
    GRIMLOCK, who is that?

GRIMLOCK
    Annoying robot.

CUT TO BUMBLEJUMPER who is still jumping up and down taunting the long gone QUINTESSON.

CUT TO PROWL trying to open the door to the exit.

GRIMLOCK
    (OFF CAMERA)
    Allow me.

CUT TO EXT. MINE SHAFT. The door explodes outward.

CUT TO INT. MINE SHAFT as the AUTOBOTS walk out. They afix their gaze upward.

CUT TO WIDE SHOT of a Massive Planet known as UNICRON passing right in front of the AUTOBOT’s very eyes. UNICRON is MASSIVE dwarfing the planet they are on. He passes them, as if he doesn’t even notice them, and most likely he doesn’t.

The CAMERA PANS to follow UNICRON as he passes, and goes slowly off into space. Quietly.

CAMERA ON INFERNO

INFERNO
    Slag.

SLAM TO BLACK

FADE IN. ON EXT. SPACE SHIP. The SHIP is a famous QUINTESSON SHIP. The door way is open. Around the ship is strewn the remains of the SHARKTICONS who guarded it. The fallen warriors of the Quintessons.

CUT TO EXT SHIP. CAMERA ON PROWL and GRIMLOCK. PROWL is looking up at the Universe surrounding them.

PROWL
    Was it really necessary to kill all those Sharkticons.

GRIMLOCK
    Yes.

PROWL
    Hmph.
    (Beat)
    You haven’t changed

GRIMLOCK
    You not either.

CUT TO CLOSE UP ON PROWL who looks taken aback.

PROWL
    So Unicron wasn’t just a legend?

GRIMLOCK
    No, he not legend.
    (Beat)
    He real
    (Beat)
    And he want Cybertron destroyed.

CUT TO BIRD’S EYE VIEW SHOT OF PROWL and GRIMLOCK. GRIMLOCK turns and walks on the SHIP. PROWL looks and watches GRIMLOCK leave and then afixes his vision back upwards.

CUT TO CLOSE UP OF PROWL’s PROFILE. In the background INFERNO peeks his head out from the SHIP’s door.

INFERNO
    PROWL! We’re ready for take off.

PROWL
    Yeah coming.

CUT TO INT. SHIP’s COCKPIT. PROWL walks in to find JAZZ familiarizing himself with the controls. JAZZ scans the keyboard hit various buttons.

PROWL
    So tell me
    (Beat)
    what have I missed.

JAZZ
    A lot man.
    (Beat)
    Optimus died and came back.
    (Beat)
    We have Transformers bonded with humans now.

CAMERA ON PROWL and he sits in one of the cockpit chairs.

PROWL
    Megatron is still up to his old tricks I trust.

JAZZ
    That cat is dead my friend.

PROWL
    Well at least that’s one thing I don’t have to worry about.

FADE TO BLACK.

FADE IN.

INT. ARK, EARTH. CONTROL ROOM. SHOCKWAVE sits at a panel fuddling with buttons. STARSCREAM leans up against a wall acting as if he could not care less, and probably doesn’t.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM.

STARSCREAM
    This will never work.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE as he turns his head from the consol back towards STARSCREAM.

SHOCKWAVE.
    (To STARSCREAM)
    We’ll see...

SHOCKWAVE turns his attention back towards the control PANEL

CLOSE UP on SHOCKWAVE’S finger flicking a switch.

CUT TO INT ARK LABORATORY. The room on the otherside of the control panel looks like FRANKENSTEIN’s lab. It has several wires and diods hooked up to a body which lies on the table.

It is Megatron’s body.

Electricity flows into the body in great number.

CLOSE UP on MEGATRON as his body twitches and convulses on the table.

WIDE SHOT of the ROOM. The power is going to critical. The room is going wild, and at the center is this body being charged.

Then all of the SUDDEN

PEACE.

The MEGATRON body is still. The wire’s are no longer pulsing with electricity.

CLOSE UP FROM CEILING VIEW of MEGATRON’S FULL BODY. It sits motionless. Then the head falls the one side, limp.

WIDE SHOT OF STARSCREAM and SHOCKWAVE entering the room.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE as he pulls out some detection device. He scans it over the body.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM.

STARSCREAM
    Ha!
    No life force, is there?

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE as he looks up at STARSCREAM.

SHOCKWAVE
    A minor setback.

CUT TO STARSCREAM looking very pleased.

CUT TO WIDE SHOT OF LAB ROOM as the two DECEPTICONS EXIT.

CUT TO CLOSE UP ON FACE OF MEGATRON.

MEGATRON’s eyes glow slighty. He lips part.

MEGATRON
    (Inaudible sound - something close to a growl).

SLAM TO BLACK

CREDITS.

4. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

ace story that would make a great programmae

5. The Fortress Maximus

Thanks...I am trying to make it a story that really wraps up G1 and takes it into Beast Wars. Try to keep it reference heavy and it definitely draws heavily upon "All Fall Down" and "End of the Road" by Simon Furman.

I do a bit of retconning to. The two next episodes "Megatron, is that you" and "The Hunt for Primacron" pretty much retcon "Call of the Primatives" and some of "Five Faces of Darkness". I'll will tell you Primacron pretty much turns out to be a fraud and not the creator of Unicron.

The goal of these scripts is to try to do what JLU did with Transformers. An ensemble piece that focuses on multiple and varying groups while maintaining a series of subplots that build up to a huge climax.

Sorry if you aren't a fan of reading "script style" writing.

6. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ive only had a chance to read part of the first posting, but Im really enjoying it!

Just finished reading, really enjoying it. I trust your going to explain where Megatron's body came from and what happened to Galvatron?

7. The Fortress Maximus

I'll post "Megatron, is that you" and "The Hunt for Primacron" allong with what would be the first four episodes...and try to fill in the whole season for you later.

8. ljjnico

ljjnico Future Autobot Leader

This is shaping up really good especially resurrecting some of the classic G1 characters from their deaths in the movie.:thumb 

9. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Which works in quite well to the action master's toyline.

10. The Fortress Maximus

Wow...it's...like...you...read...my mind. Actually that was exactly my thinking. Jazz, Grimlock, Prowl, Wheeljack, Inferno, Starscream, Megatron, Shockwave...all action master characters. Bluestreak and Bumblejumper were simply included to disguise the toy commercial aspect slightly and bring it more into a story about retired Autobots than simply "Action Masters".

11. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    I thought bumblejumper was a nice touch, especially the part about him being made up of parts of other Autobots.

12. The Fortress Maximus

Yeah I was hoping people also figured out...though I neglected to go there...that the Quintessons had full access to Bumblebee during Return of Optimus Prime when they rebuilt him as Goldbug.

13. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Forgot all about that. So allow me to withdraw and rephrase:

VERY nice touch :thumb 

14. The Fortress Maximus

Season 5
    Episode #
    “MEGATRON, Is that you?”

FADE IN.

ANNOUNCER
    (V.O.)
    Last time on the TRANSFORMERS.

INT. ARK, EARTH. CONTROL ROOM. SHOCKWAVE sits at a panel fuddling with buttons. STARSCREAM leans up against a wall acting as if he could not care less, and probably doesn’t.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM.

STARSCREAM
    This will never work.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE as he turns his head from the consol back towards STARSCREAM.

SHOCKWAVE.
    (To STARSCREAM)
    We’ll see...

SHOCKWAVE turns his attention back towards the control PANEL

CLOSE UP on SHOCKWAVE’S finger flicking a switch.

CUT TO INT ARK LABORATORY. The room on the otherside of the control panel looks like FRANKENSTEIN’s lab. It has several wires and diods hooked up to a body which lies on the table.

It is Megatron’s body.

Electric cables flow into the body in great number.

CLOSE UP on MEGATRON as his body twitches and convulses on the table.

WIDE SHOT of the ROOM. The power is going to critical. The room is going wild, and at the center is this body being charged.

Then all of the SUDDEN

PEACE.

The MEGATRON body is still. The wire’s are no longer pulsing with electricity.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN.

MEGATRON’S body floats through a VOID. Nothing surrounds him in abundance. He is surrounded not by stars, but by SPARKS, DISEMBODIED SPARKS of TRANSFORMERS of the past.

CAMERA ON MEGATRON’S LIFELESS FORM as he floats through this VOID, as if he has been there forever and always.

CUT TO WIDE FAR SHOT of MEGATRON floating closer to an ORB. The ORB is large, quiet large. It has a distorted UNIVERSE inside of it. It is the ORACLE. It is PRIMUS

CAMERA MOVING INTO PRIMUS FORM. CLOSER. CLOSER. CLOSER. You could get lost in it’s gradeur.

CAMERA ON CLOSE UP OF MEGATRON’s face as he picks his head up. A light appears to be shining on his face.

CAMERA ON MEGATRON as he picks his limp body upright in the VOID of SPACE in sheer wonderment of what he is seeing. He can neither comprehend nor does he recognize what he sees.

IT SPEAKS.

PRIMUS
    Greetings my CHILD.

PRIMUS’ voice is piercing, yet bold, yet comforting. It is beyond description, for what it is. It is the voice of a GOD.

PRIMUS
    The one they call MEGATRON.

CAMERA ON MEGATRON.

MEGATRON
    Where am I?

CAMERA ON PRIMUS.

PRIMUS
    You are in LIMBO.
    (Beat)
    You’re spark was disembodied from it’s form.
    (Beat)
    I have brought you here.

CAMERA ON MEGATRON who is shaking his fist at the object.

MEGATRON
    Nobody summons MEGATRON!!!

PRIMUS
    I am the ORACLE
    (Beat)
    I am PRIMUS

WIDE SHOT of MEGATRON from BEHIND in front of the giant ORACLE of PRIMUS. His form quiet literally dwarfed by PRIMUS.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    I am your CREATOR!

CUT TO CLOSE UP OF MEGATRON. As MEGATRON speaks he brushes off PRIMUS’ words with his arms in dismissal.

MEGATRON
    (dismissive)
    You lie!
    ...I was created by the Quintessons.

CUT TO PRIMUS.

PRIMUS
    They were merely pawns...
    (Beat)
    Do you really think beings such as they could create intelligent robots who could THINK and FEEL.

MEGATRON
    Why did you call me here?

PRIMUS
    To teach you Megatron
    (Beat)
    Teach you of your past
    (Beat)
    ...And your future.

CUT TO MEGATRON being drawn into a great light in the ORACLE’S center. There is a FLASH of light.

THE CAMERA follows behind MEGATRON as he enters a sea of white lights, then swirl and flash like a cosmic storm.

CUT TO CLOSE UP of MEGATRON writhing in agony.

Then suddenly all is calm, MEGATRON is surrounded by absolute BLACK nothingness. A void, the great void.

A disembodied voice of PRIMUS

PRIMUS
    (VOICE OVER)
    Before there was nothing
    (beat)

CUT TO WIDE SHOT of MEGATRON floating in darkness. A small singularity appears, there is an explosion. MEGATRON is unaffected as the explosion, nearly the biggest we’ve ever seen races past him. Then calm and a UNIVERSE remains in it’s place.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    Then there was created a great Universe.
    (Beat)
    And among them two spirits.
    ...The Chaos Bringer, Unicron.
    ...And the master of order, Primus.

CUT TO CLOSE UP OF MEGATRON starring in awe.

CUT TO SHOT of PRIMUS. PRIMUS appears very much like Hot Rod, except blue and no spoiler on his back. In his chest lies exposed a great SPARK. He see him soaring through GALAXIES.

CUT TO SHOT of PRIMUS landing on a desolate planet, all rock.

CLOSE UP of PRIMUS’ hand touching the ground of the PLANET. From where he touches springs plants. The whole planet starts transforming.

WIDE SHOT of PLANET. We sea seas and fields of green overtake the once barren lands.

CUT TO SHOT of PRIMUS standing amongst a vast garden filled with alien creatures surrounding him.

PRIMUS
    (V.O)
    I created life. All carbon based.
    Earth.
    Klo.
    Lanark
    Quintessa
    All my creations.

CUT TO CLOSE UP of MEGATRON landing on the planet PRIMUS just created and walking amongst it’s creations.

PRIMUS’ voice still follows.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    But Unicron had other plans.
    (Beat)
    He sought to destroy the life I created.
    And so he did.
    He gave my own creations, the Quintessons technology.

CUT TO WIDE SHOT. Megatron is in the foreground, behind him we see the form of Unicron (this one much more organic than his current) land on the planet. The locals approach.

CUT TO CLOSE UP of UNICRON capturing one of the locals and imprisoning him in a cage.

CUT TO SHOT of UNICRON returning a to a ship in the sky. A great CELESTIAL ship.

CUT TO shot of captured species on an operating table.

PRIMUS
    He would test on my creations, blurring the line behind organic and technological.
    (Beat)
    In exchange he offered the new machine’s everlasting life.

CUT TO SHOT of the operating table moving upright. Slowing it moves to the top. The figure on the table is shrouded in shadow. The shadow suddenly vanishes. It is a QUINTESSON.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    However it was life with a price.
    His first creations were the Quintesson judges.
    (Beat)
    He corrupted their very souls.

CUT TO SHOT of PRIMUS fighting UNICRON. UNICRON swings his mace furious while PRIMUS fights with sword and shield.

CAMERA ON UNICRON as he narrowly misses PRIMUS with a blow from his MACE.

CAMERA on PRIMUS as he deflects another swing with his shield.

PRIMUS swings his sword but UNICRON catches it with a spiked braclet.

PRIMUS
    We were evenly matched.
    (Beat)
    So I did the only thing I could.

The two beings in mid battle are suddenly converted to a flowing energy.

CUT TO two barren planets being filled with this energy.

PRIMUS
    Seeing no end to our conflict, I imprisoned both our essences in barren planets.

CUT TO EXT. UNICRON’s PRISON We see UNICRON’S planet begin to form a metal surface.

PRIMUS
    UNICRON would come to use his powers to reform the surface of his planet to be a new body.
    (Beat)

CUT TO EXT. PRIMUS’ PRISON. We see a lush green paradise begin to form.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    I made mine a paradise.

CUT TO EXT. SPACE. UNICRON in modern form is floating in on an unsuspecting planet, QUINTESSA. He TRANSFORMS to ROBOT MODE and digs into the surface to begin to consume.

PRIMUS
    (cont’d)
    UNICRON made it his mission to consume all I had created.
    (Beat)
    Even that which he had tainted.

CUT TO EXT. QUINTESSA. The QUINTESSONS begin to flee.

CAMERA on one QUINTESSON moving toward UNICRON. THEY offer him sacrifices of ENERGON.

PRIMUS
    (cont’d)
    However UNICRON was not without compassion.
    (Beat)
    Whatever sick a twisted form it took.

CAMERA ON EXT. QUINTESSON SHIPS. The QUINTESSONS leaving their planet with supplies and armies boarding ships.

CUT TO EXT. QUINTESSA. SHIPS pile out in droves under UNICRON’s watchful eyes.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    And so he summoned the QUINTESSONS to seek out my prison and form it into a metal metropolis.

CUT TO INT. PRIMUS’ PLANET. The QUINTESSON SHIPS land one by one on the surface.

CUT TO TIME LAPSE of PRIMUS’ PLANET. We see it go from a green garden paradise, to cities forming, to lakes drying up, to a fully metal factory.

CUT TO CAMERA ON CYBERTRON. The CAMERA flies over as a bird flies the surface of CYBERTRON.

PRMIUS
    (Cont’d)
    And from my once lush surface they formed CYBERTRON.

CUT TO INT.VECTOR SIGMA CHAMBER. CAMERA pans into a room holding the MATRIX and VECTOR SIGMA.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    They housed my soul within VECTOR SIGMA. The computer center for the entire planet.
    (Beat)
    And then created a line of robots to be their slaves.

CUT TO INT. CYBERTRON FACTORY PRODUCTION LINES. The lines start producing comsumer hardware robots while the other produces Military Robots.

CAMERA ON QUINTESSONS INT. FACTORY as they go down an assembly line whipping robots who seem to be underperforming.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    The QUINTESSONS abused their creations.

CAMERA ON WHIPPED ROBOT falling to it’s knees.

CAMERA ON QUINTESSON pulling out blaster and shooting.

CAMERA ON blast as it hits and explodes the head of the robot.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    But without souls, without wills, they could do nothing to end their suffering.

CUT TO INT. VECTOR SIGMA. As before the CAMERA pans back into the room housing VECTOR SIGMA getting ever closer as PRIMUS speaks.

PRIMUS
    (Cont’d)
    Although I could no longer fight back myself I could grant the QUINTESSON’s robots with souls of their own.
    (Beat)
    Sparks.

15. The Fortress Maximus

CUT TO INT. FACTORY ASSEMBLY LINE. The QUINTESSON attempts to whip another insolent worker.

CAMERA ON QUINTESSON cracking his whip.

CAMERA ON ROBOT as he gets hit in the back.

QUINTESSON
    (O.C)
    You will obey your masters!

The Robots swings around grabbing the whip and pulling it taunt.

CAMERA ON the QUINTESSON as he topples from his procession craft.

CUT TO SHOT of the entire Factory as the workers begin to rise up, the robots jump off the assembly lines and platforms attacking the QUINTESSONS, mauling them. Stomping them on mass.

CUT TO SHOT of robot calling other factory workers to arms. He looks much like a young Alpha Trion.

A3
    Come my brothers, overthrow the slave drivers!

CUT TO EXT. ORACLE with MEGATRON floating in front.

CAMERA ON MEGATRON looking somewhat confused by his presence in this matter.

MEGATRON
    Why tell me this?
    (Beat)
    Isn’t Prime your lackey?

CAMERA ON WIDE SHOT of MEGATRON from behind floating in front of the ORACLE.

PRIMUS
    Prime is not my lackey. He like all of you are my children.
    (Beat)
    You both are children of Primus.

MEGATRON
    Megatron is no child.
    (Beat)
    Nor does he follow anyone’s fated path.

CUT TO SHOT OF MEGATRON and OPTIMUS fighting on EARTH. It from “MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE”, they are on Sherman Dam.

MEGATRON (In flashback)
    When I’m through with you Prime there won’t be enough pieces to sweep up!

CAMERA ON MEGATRON swinging his energy mace.

PRIMUS
    (V.O.)
    Ah yes, the free will I gave you.

CAMERA ON PRIME swinging his energy axe.

CUT TO EXT. ORACLE with Megatron floating in front.

PRIMUS
    And look how you’ve both used it.

MEGATRON
    Hmph.
    For a God you do little to help your creations.

PRIMUS
    You are all to blame for that war.
    (Beat)
    However due to yours and Prime’s natures you are also going to write it’s conclusion.

MEGATRON
    State what you mean.

CAMERA ON MEGATRON.

PRIMUS
    (O.C.)
    I am sending you back Megatron.
    (Beat)
    So you can fulfill your destiny.

MEGATRON.
    Really?
    (Megatron puts his hand towards his chin)
    But you expect something from me in return.

PRIMUS.
    (O.C.)
    No, I have faith in you Megatron.
    You will do the right thing.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN.

INT. ARK LABORATORY.

CLOSE UP FROM CEILING VIEW of MEGATRON’S FULL BODY. It sits motionless. Then the head falls the one side, limp.

WIDE SHOT OF STARSCREAM and SHOCKWAVE entering the room.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE as he pulls out some detection device. He scans it over the body.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM.

STARSCREAM
    Ha!
    No life force, is there?

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE as he looks up at STARSCREAM.

SHOCKWAVE
    A minor setback.

CUT TO STARSCREAM looking very pleased.

CUT TO WIDE SHOT OF LAB ROOM as the two DECEPTICONS EXIT.

CUT TO CLOSE UP ON FACE OF MEGATRON.

MEGATRON’s eyes glow slighty. He lips part.

MEGATRON
    (Inaudible sound - something close to a growl).

FADE OUT.

FADE IN.

INT. ARK - TELETRAN 1 ROOM. There is a large series of upright tubes all seemingly filled with SEEKER drones. SHOCKWAVE walks in followed by STARSCREAM. STARSCREAM looks around, he obviously hasn’t been in the room before. The TELETRAN screen is cracked, but is displaying some dianogstics on the screen.

STARSCREAM
    How much of this place did you get working?

SHOCKWAVE
    Enough of it.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE as he walks over to the TELETRAN control panel.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM.

STARSCREAM
    (pointing at tubes)
    What are these things.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE.

SHOCKWAVE
    (to STARSCREAM)
    What I wanted to show you.

CAMERA ON CLOSE UP of SHOCKWAVE’s gun hand as it pressed a button on the control panel.

CUT TO the tubes openning up. A ploom of dust and gasses come out and settle revealing 6 SEEKER DRONES. Three looking like THUNDERCRACKER, three like SKYWARP.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM as he takes a surprised step backwards.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE with his back facing the control panel presenting his creations.

SHOCKWAVE
    These STARSCREAM...

THE CAMERA PANS down the line of SEEKER drones.

SHOCKWAVE
    (V.O.)
    Are the SEEKER DRONES, fully controllable clones of you, STARSCREAM.

CAMERA ON SHOT of SHOCKWAVE standing across from STARSCREAM. SHOCKWAVE extents his hand to STARSCREAM. In it he holds a remote of some sort.

SHOCKWAVE
    This remote will give you control of the SEEKERS
    (Beat)
    Air commander STARSCREAM

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM as he takes it smiling.

STARSCREAM
    Well, Christmas comes early this year.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE

SHOCKWAVE
    Now we begin phase two.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN.

EXT. DESERT SOMEWHERE in OREGON.

CAMERA ON A BIRD’S EYE VIEW SHOT of A TANK, PLANE, HELICOPTER and CAMPER PICKUP are drive within close proximity to each other.

CUT TO A GROUND SHOT of the TANK and PICKUP driving side by side. The PICKUP is blue while the TANK is brown.

TANK
    Say, BATTLETRAP wanna go pester some humans.

BATTLETRAP (PICKUP w/ CAMPER)
    No, FLYWHEELS. Scoroponok sent us explicit orders.

CAMERA ON JET from BATTLETRAP’S POV.

JET (also FLYWHEELS)
    BATTLETRAP is right!

CAMERA ON TANK DRIVING.

TANK
    No he isn’t!

CAMERA ON the front of BATTLETRAP’S PICKUP mode.

BATTLETRAP
    FLYWHEELS could you please agree with yourself for once.

CAMERA ON EXT. SKY. STARSCREAM and SHOCKWAVE are flying somewhere close by.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM.

STARSCREAM
    See something interesting.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE.

SHOCKWAVE.
    It is illogical those vehicles would travel so closely to one another. Conclusion: they must be the DOUCONS.

STARSCREAM
    (O.C.)
    Well, then let’s introduce ourselves.

CAMERA ON FLYWHEEL’S JET MODE. Suddenly out of nowhere a blast comes down knocking it out of the sky. He tumbles until he hits the ground. The TANK zooms in to meet the fallen jet and they combine transforming into FLYWHEEL’S robot mode.

CAMERA ON the HELICOPTER landing atop the CAMPER. Once the two make contact it transforms into BATTLETRAPS robot form.

CAMERA ON BATTLETRAP and FLYWHEELS standing next to eachother.

BATTLETRAP
    Autobots!
    (Beat)
    It has to be.

FLYWHEEL
    We should run and hide
    (Beat-yelling)
    Come and face me you Autobums*

CAMERA ON FLYWHEELS with BATTLETRAP in the background. BATTLETRAP covers FLYWHEELS mouth.

BATTLETRAP
    Shut up!

JUST THEN we hear a noise from behind. *click-click* A gun is cocked.

CAMERA PANS as BATTLETRAP and FLYWHEELS spin around.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM and SHOCKWAVE standing in front of BATTLETRAP and FLYWHEELS.

BATTLETRAP
    You’re...you’re dead.

SHOCKWAVE
    Illogical. If we were dead we would hardly be standing here...

STARSCREAM
    ...About to blow you away.

CAMERA ON BATTLETRAP and FLYWHEELS taking a set back as if to try to escape.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM aiming his null rays.

STARSCREAM
    (sinister)
    Oh no, don’t leave yet...

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE aiming his gun.

SHOCKWAVE
    We require your assistance in returning the Decepticons to a singular and rightful commander.

STARSCREAM
    Meaning you’ve just been drafted.

FADE OUT

FADE IN.

INT. SCORPONOK’S UNDERGROUND LAIR - MAIN HALL. SCORPONOK paces furiously, he looks up at FANGRY who sits in front of a consol.

CAMERA ON SCORPONOK - FACE.

SCORPONOK
    Those idiots the DOUCONS should have returned by now.
    (Beat)
    Get them on comlink.

CAMERA ON FANGRY in animal form as he presses buttons on the consol in front of him. BATTLETRAPS face comes up on screen.

BATTLETRAP
    (ON MONITOR SCREEN)
    Scorponok we’ve uhhh......

INT. OREGON DESERT.

CUT TO SHOT of BATTLETRAP with STARSCREAM pointing his gun at him. STARSCREAM does not show up on the telecom screen.

INT. SCORPONOK’S LAIR

CUT BACK to SCORPONOK’S LAIR.

BATTLETRAP
    (ON SCREEN)
    Gotten behind schedule...due to FLYWHEELS...uhhh...indecisiveness...but all is going according to your orders.

CAMERA ON SCORPONOK

SCORPONOK
    Well...
    (Beat)
    Good...see that you’re not late again.

16. The Fortress Maximus

INT. OREGON DESERT.

STARSCREAM lowers his gun arm and SHOCKWAVE leads them inside the ARK entrance with his gun at their backs. Once inside STARSCREAM follows.

INT. ARK HALLWAY.

CAMERA ON BATTLETRAP and FLYWHEELS in the foreground.

BATTLETRAP
    I though Trypticon destroyed this place.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE.

SHOCKWAVE
    He merely buried it.
    (Beat)
    Since then I have been using it as a covert base of operations.

INT. ARK - LABORATORY.

BATTLETRAP and FLYWHEELS walk in to see MEGATRON lying on a table. They both stop surprised by what they see. Do their optic circuits deceive them? No, it’s quiet real.

CAMERA ON BATTLETRAP as he rushes over to the table and leans over MEGATRON’S body. He pokes it slightly.

BATTLETRAP
    It’s...
    It’s out leader MEGATRON.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE

SHOCKWAVE
    Yes, and now do you see why we need you.

CAMERA ON FLYWHEELS as he walks over to the table next to BATTLETRAP. He looks up at STARSCREAM standing over by the doorway.

FLYWHEELS
    (pointing at STARSCREAM)
    Why is he helping revive MEGATRON?

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM who looks like he has been (and he has been) caught in a lie.

STARSCREAM
    (BEAT)
    Because...as much as I despise MEGATRON.
    (Beat)
    ....I hate Galvatron more.

CAMERA ON FLYWHEELS as he considers the answer. SHOCKWAVE comes over and grabs the two around the shoulders and leads them out.

SHOCKWAVE
    Come DECEPTICON brothers, we have work to do.

CAMERA ON the three as they walk out the door past STARSCREAM.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN.

INT. ARK LABORATORY. STARSCREAM and SHOCKWAVE stand over the MEGATRON form as he makes adjustments to the cables.

SHOCKWAVE.
    With the energon the DOUCONS smuggled from SCORPONOK we can try this again.

SHOCKWAVE and STARSCREAM walk away from MEGATRON supposed lifeless form.

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM and SHOCKWAVE as they get behind the blast shield with the consol. SHOCKWAVE flicks a switch.

CAMERA ON the room as it surges with electricity.

CUT TO INT. ARK - HALLWAY

BATTLETRAP and FLYWHEELS look up and notice the lights flickering.

CUT TO INT. ARK LABORATORY.

CAMERA ON the BLAST SHIELD with STARSCREAM and SHOCKWAVE behind it. STARSCREAM is covering his eyes.

CAMERA ON the room pulsing and exploding with electrical energy. Every diode, every wire, every consol, every part of MEGATRON is lit up like a Christmas tree.

Then PEACE.

MEGATRON’S form is smoking.

CLOSE UP of SHOCKWAVE’S face.

CLOSE UP of STARSCREAM’S face. He raises an “eyebrow”.

CUT TO MEGATRON’S form as it raises one arm.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE.

SHOCKWAVE
    It’s alive.

CAMERA ON MEGATRON as he gets himself up off the table. His movements are very robotic. He props himself up, turns and steps off. He takes two steps away from the table, and pauses, standing static and motionless.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE as he takes a headset and puts it on his head.

SHOCKWAVE
    Take one step and turn to face us.

CAMERA ON MEGATRON as he takes one step and turns around to face SHOCKWAVE and STARSCREAM.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE and STARSCREAM.

SHOCKWAVE
    Testing voice software.
    (Beat)
    I am Megatron.

CAMERA ON CLOSE UP of MEGATRON’S face.

MEGATRON.
    I am MEGATRON!

CAMERA ON STARSCREAM leaning in close to SHOCKWAVE’S microphone.

STARSCREAM
    (quickly)
    STARSCREAM is my better.

CAMERA ON MEGATRON.

MEGATRON
    STARSCREAM is my better.

CAMERA ON SHOCKWAVE and STARSCREAM. SHOCKWAVE pushes STARSCREAM away and gives him a “look”.

STARSCREAM
    Well at least we know it’s not really MEGATRON.

SHOCKWAVE
    I am well aware it’s a drone, I made it.

CUT TO INT. ARK HALLWAY. BATTLETRAP and FLYWHEELS both turn their heads to a automatic doorway down the hall when they hear it open.

CUT TO CLOSE UP of MEGATRON’S foot walking out the door.

CUT TO CAMERA ON MEGATRON and STARSCREAM walking out the door. They both get out into the HALLWAY and pause.

INT. ARK LABORATORY.

SHOCKWAVE begins to talk into the headpiece.

SHOCKWAVE.
    My...

INT. ARK HALLWAY. MEGATRON standing with his arms outstretched heralding his return.

MEGATRON
    (Cont’d from SHOCKWAVE)
    ...fellow DECEPTICON’S. It is finally time to return the DECEPTICON EMPIRE to it’s former glory.

SLAM TO BLACK.

CREDITS.

17. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Very nice, I was wondering where Megatron's body came from.

When I read the first episode, I figured you were going to have Galvatron fall into a river of Nucleon and the affects would reverse Unicron's metamorphesus, both mind and body.

I very much like the nod to "A Prime Problem" with Megs and "Aerial Assault" with the seeker drones.

Now the question is if Megatron's spark is floating in lymbo, then does that mean Galvatron is a new entity that was given the memory of Megatron?

18. The Fortress Maximus

Shockwave built it. The first episode is called "The Return" (no script yet) where Unicron manages to reactivate himself after crash landing onto a "tech planet". Shockwave has been building this Megatron from the first episode onward.

"The Return" Which I only have in synopsis form.
    Galvatron is kicking around on Cybertron.
    Yes, and thanks...I very much draw from past episodes and the comic.
    Without spoiling too much...Galvatron is not exactly who we thought he was, hence his irrational behavior, mood swings and inability to lead the Decepticons in any fashion consistent with his "prior self".

Basically here is what you have missed

The Return (parts 1-3) (in Summary form at the moment): Unicron reawakens and merges with a tech planet. Daniel, aka Fortress Maximus, leads a new group of Headmaster juniors on Earth...only to realize the death of Arcee on Nebulon was too much to handle..thus he quits the Autobots.
    Shockwave begins plans to overthrow both Scorponok and Galvatron after recovering Starscream's body in space.

Masters of Power: Powermasters are created on Planet Ginrai. Optimus Prime's restored body has begun to deteriorate and the to-be Powermasters take his body to Ginrai to be worked on by the inhabitants (who are organics capable of controlling energy). They run into trouble coming in the form of Darkwing and Dreadwind (also Sixshot and Galvatron).

Back to the Future (Only in outline form): Hot Rod, Lightspeed and Quickswitch accidentally end up in a time loop which gives Hot Rod his ultimate wish: to save Optimus Prime in TFTM, thus preventing his ascention to leader. But does he get more than he bargains for. Jet setted to present day he finds Earth in ruin, Thunderwing tyrannically ruling the Transformers and only the Wreckers remain to oppose him.

Thrill of the Chase: Chase gets fed up with Goldbug's appointment as leader of his former racing crew, the Throttlebots. Smuggling a ship, he heads towards the planet from "The Gambler" to have one last race. However he finds he bit off more than he can chew when the Sparkbots now have claimed his place as the "fastest Autobot racers alive". What's worse, Soundwave has been setting up an energon ring to bolster Galvatron's strength there. Can the Throttlebots stop Chase and Soundwave in time?

Unnamed Nightbeat Episode (planning stages): Nightbeat trails a "friend" named Doubledealer...only to find he might be working both sides of the Decepticon ranks. But why? And for who. Who would benefit from a Decepticon Civil War.

Unnamed Target Masters Junior Episode:

Unnamed Optimus versus Scorponok episode:

Three Tall Tales: Three Decepticons relay a story about the same attack to Scorponok, each shifting the blame to someone else.

Robot House: (Summary only) The Triggerbots are the newest recruits at Cybertron University. But Dogfight, the brash frat boy is pissing off his latest roomate...a neat freak named Windsweeper. But it becomes more than a small rivalry when Windsweeper hooks up with Rukus' gang of hoods. Now Professor Skids must help the Triggerbots save there friend before he does something REAL stupid.

Pretenders: Outline form only so far. (The episode opens with an excavation team finding a body in the snow).
    Powermaster Optimus Prime takes his new position as Earth Commander, leaving Ultra Magnus on Cybertron. Daniel decides with Optimus returned and things returning to somewhat normal he can take a harmless ski trip with his friends. However, when Scorponok decides to crash the party and unlease three demon robots upon the Earth, Daniel finds himself out of retirement. These three new Decepticons seem unphased by firepower though...and Daniel has a girlfriend to protect.

Pretenders (part 2) Outline only (subject to change). Optimus Prime and the Powermasters get wind of the excavation team's discover and release the Pretenders...ancient Autobots who travelled attempting to find the lost ark, and took the form of humans upon arrival. The Autobots and Pretenders team up and find themselves in a showdown with Scorponok, the Headmaster Decepticon Juniors and the Pretenders on the slopes.

Goodbye, Ultra Magnus: (Concept only) The final showdown between Galvatron and Ultra Magnus. Ultra Magnus gives his life.

Revenge: (Concept only) Optimus, embittered. seeks revenge on Galvatron for the death of Ultra Magnus. Optimus and a small band of Ultra Magnus' troops take on the Decepticon army.

Yesterday's Heroes...scripted.

Megatron is that you...scripted.

Upcoming
    "The Hunt for Primacron" : Grimlock takes his new Autobot battlion to find Primacron...only to face off against Hook, Line and Sinker.

"Decepticon Civil War" (Part 1): Shockwave and Starscream finally make their move on Scorponok and Galvatron to spark a Civil War between them. Who will live, who will die.

"Decepticon Civil War" (Part 2): Optimus and the Autobots attempt to stop the largest war in Cybertron's history...and they aren't even part of it...but unfortunately a major US city gets caught in the crossfire.

"Day of Destruction" (Part 1): After the destruction of a major US city, the Transformers are asked by the UN to fully exile from Earth. And the Decepticons finally find a unifying leader...in the last way you'd expect. Now they are on a mission to destroy the one thing more powerful than their new leader...Primus.

"Day of Destruction (Part 2)": Uh-oh, one Decepticon leader survived...and he isn't happy. Pity Fortress Maximus finds himself on the recieving end of his discontent.
    And the Decepticons further their mission for retaking their rightful place on the planet Cybertron...by usurping it's creator. But someone looms over Cybertron who threatens even them.

"And loo, there shall be a gathering": No spoilers

"Afterdeath": No spoilers.

"Think Small": Finally we see what bridges the gap between Autobot and Maximal...the microbots.

"Think Small" (Part 2): Prowl and Grimlock versus Bludgeon and the Decepticons...what happens will set the stage for the Beast Wars.

19. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    You have my UNDIVIDED attention!

I can't wait to read those stories.

Any plans on releasing the first several episodes? Id really like to see the Back to the Future episode.

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Nice, pretty nice.... but there's one thing that kinda bugs me. Like, in G1, they only produced four episodes for a fourth season before they literally canceled it. But hey, I can at least imagine that there was a full fourth season and this is what the fifth season might be like.