Yesterday's $6 Haul

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Th0r4z1n3, May 7, 2007.

1. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    OK, so the title is a little misleading, but it is true. I only spent $6 on TFs yesterday.

I went to vivsit my aunt yeasterday and while I was over there my cousin stopped in and we got to talking about Transformers. I had always wandered what had happened to all my TFs from when I was a kid, and low and behold, my lil cuz had snagged some of them from my grandparents house after I had sopped playing with them. He always took great care of his toys too, so they were still in great shape. I got G1 Tryptacon, Tantrum, and Rodimus Prime trailer, a couple of Go-Bot combiners but not the whole set ( I don't remeber their names but their was a bat looking thing that turned into one of the arms. Any ideas?), along with the promis of him looking through the rest of his old stuff for more of my TFs later. I could have kissed him.

Then when I took my kids to see Spiderman 3 yesterday, I noticed that the small popcorn bags had the Autobot and Decepticon logos on them. So I had to order 2 more small popcorns... hold the popcorn, so I could get the bags unsoiled.

That was most definatly my OCD with that one. $6 for 2 empty bags, Jeezy Creezy I need help I don't even collect that kind of oddball stuff, just the figures.

Anyways, all and all, I only spent $6 on Transformers stuffs yesterday, so it was a very good day. Especially since I was looking at a G1 Tryptacon on ebay prior to getting my old one back, and my old one is in way better condition.

2. noob

noob Well-Known Member

wouldn't they have just given you the bags if you asked for them?

3. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Yea, I asked and after talking it over amogst theirselfs, then going to get a manager, I was informed that I would have to buy the small popcorns if I wanted the bags.

4. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Yeah, thats how they keep track of whats sold in a day/night. Or at least thats the way my old theatre used to do it when I worked there.

5. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    That's load of crap. $6 for empty bags...they should be ashamed. I don't care if that's how they kep track of the number sold. Someon could have put a note on the inventory. That would have taken a pen and 30 secs of their time.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Wow,Congrats on Finding a Cheap Trypticon!I Can't wait to see Spidey 3!:D