"Yes, Bumblebee, There Is a Santa Claus" - an Animated Christmas story

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Chris McFeely, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven’t written a story in YEARS, but just recently, someone asked me, “Do you think they’ll ever make an Animated Christmas special?” And I said, straight away, “Well,that’d be fairly straightforward. It’d be about…” and as I spoke, I realized, y’know, that really IS what an Animated Christmas special would be like. For the firsttime in a long time, the basic idea wouldn’t get out of my head, and it just kept building on itself the more I thought about it until I finally decidedthat I had to get it down - despite the fact that, yes, it's about a week late for the holidays. Ahem. I was really shooting for something that could easily BE an episode of the series, and I THINK I’ve got the feel of it down, so I hope that comes across. So, without any more blather, I present:

“Yes, Bumblebee, There is a Santa Claus,” or “How Ratchet Saved Christmas.”

2. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A most wonderful and heart...or should I say spark-warming tale! You have a great way with words and captured the character of each bot quite well. More please!

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    (Hey, a reply!)

Glad you enjoyed it, and indeed, that you even bothered to read it, given how far beyond the holidays we are. I shot myself in the foot with this one, not writing it before the 25th. :)  A friend gave me a funny idea for another Animated story that I'm trying to turn into something workable, so I might yet write something else.

4. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Best of luck with the new endevor! I think Christmas stories are good any time of year.