Customs: Yer days er numbered now, Decepticreeps! (Ironhide tutorial request)

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Superquad7, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hey guys! Just wanted to let y'all know that (among other things) we're creating a comprehensive Ironhide tutorial article. Aside from the threads in Radicons that have already been posted (as those will obviously be added), what other things do you think should be included? Post your suggestions in this thread. If you have a tutorial generated, feel free to post a thread, of course. If you know of a tutorial outside of Radicons, please post a link and we can see about obtaining permission from the author.

Thanks, guys! :) 

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've seen a recent influx in the Feedback forum for Ironhide modifications. Please post what you'd like to see. If you have external links from Radicons, please request permission from the original artist to see if we can resource their helps. Thanks guys!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  3. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You are already taking into consideration of what I would expect and that is just making this. I keep getting twisted and turned around jumping back and forth between the Feedback forums and the Radicons section.

Trying to remember where I saw what for a simple head tilt correction issue has made me abandon even trying it. There are so many things that can be done and many ways to do it.

The only thing I can think of is to mention that the same things can be done to Univ.Ratchet if needed be but that should be an obvious.:tongue: