Yellow Giant+ for $$$ or Green Giant

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TFao, Aug 27, 2012.

1. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

I figure I would just throw my hat into the "Yellow Giant for sale/trade" ring.

So here's what I have to offer...

Yellow Giant comes with all replacement parts included and unused. I have been fortunate enough that I haven't had any breakage issues with it, so I still have all of the replacement parts for Dumptruck and of course both heads for Giant. Everything that came with the three sets (A, B & C) will be shipped in their original packaging.

I will also be throwing into the deal this little (and rare) beauty...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...amhorn-etf-ready.html?highlight=eagle+ramhorn

I bought it in the hopes that I could find his counterpart eventually (Eagle's Steeljaw) but I have since reconsidered trying to hunt one of those down. It is still in it's original packaging and has only been taken out, to inspect and transform, once. I figure it's rarity alone should make it worth maybe $50 right now, even though I only paid $32 for it shipped.

So I am asking for $360 for both of these (or all 7 of these if you count the un-structicons seperately) OR a straight up trade for a green Giant+the cost of shipping yellow Giant from me to you.

PM me if you're interested!

2. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

Just wanted to bump this since I dropped the price from $400 down to $380 for both yellow Giant and Eagle's Ramhorn.

Also, since I have been recieving some interest from people in buying just Ramhorn, I will be willing to sell yellow Giant for $350.

I won't sell Ramhorn seperately until I am able to sell yellow Giant.

3. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

One more bump with a price drop...

Yellow Giant & Eagle's Ramhorn for $360 or green Giant

OR

Yellow Giant alone for $330

4. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

Yellow Giant SOLD!