YAY SNOW! YAY BROWNS vs. STEELERS! How's your day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boo, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    So yeah. We've been getting warnings of a big weather change for a few days now. It's gotten colder, but in my area at least, not much snow. Everywhere ele got it on Tuesday. I've dealt with teh effects of driving through it to work... but nothing at home. Til this morning! We've gotten around 4 inches here at my house so far, with another 4"-8" or more expected!

:) :) :) FIRST REAL SNOW OF THE SEASON!!!!!!:) :) :) 

So, yeah... it's like 25 degrees and dropping. Wind chill of 12 degrees and dropping. 4" on the ground and at least another 4" expected. Traffic and the roads suck. People have already reverted to their idiot driving ways. Schools are cancelled.... and I love it all! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

And to top it all off, God is making an ordinary Thursday even better. All this "bad" weather... PLUS... BROWNS vs. STEELERS round 2! The historical record is something like 55-54 in favour of my Brownies. Charlie Frye is most likely out, Derek Anderson gets his first NFL start... and the game is in Pittsburgh. We got'em right where we want'em!

Annnnd.... it's less than a week now till Victoria comes home for Christmas break!:) 

Can y'all tell I'm really happy? I'm having a great day and it's only really just starting.

But, there is one potential problem. My 7 year old niece, Emily, is having oral surgery today. Basically just having a couple baby teeth pulled as a precurser to eventually having braces, but since one of the teeth is 'free floating' up inside her gums there is potential for problems. My sister is already pannicking... such a soccer mom. *sigh* Emily hasn't really been told the extent of her surgery... when she finds out she'll freak. It's only supposed to last like 15-20 minutes... but this is the girl that, along with her 5 year old sister, ran through the halls of a doctor's office just trying to avoid a flu shot... getting several shots in her mouth, and having several teeth removed is going to be... yikes.

But yeah... I'm having a great day otherwise, hence the very long rambling post. How's everybody else's Thursday going? How's the weather?

2. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I want snow...

We just got a very light dusting today. :( 

3. Black Omen

Black Omen Well-Known Member

I'm about four hours from Cleveland and I've got about 3 inches.

4. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Screw the Browns.

5. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    We've had snow for over a week. And they STILL haven't plowed my parking lot!!!

6. Boo

Ebay:
    Well now. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

7. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    Yeah, he've had our first snow this week too, which is a big relief. I have a friend coming up from New Zealand next week and last week was unseasonably warm.

Kiwis are not used to snow, least of all in the middle of their backwards version of summer. Plus, if it hadn't snowed, I wouldn't be able to use this insult for when he gets here:

"Now Andrew, this fluffy white stuff is called snow. Don't get confused, the ground is not a sheep. Do not attempt to copulate with it."

8. Frank Horrigan

Frank Horrigan YAR! I be posting!

Screw snow, it's snowed 16 inches here in like 4 weeks. I have a 120 foot driveway and I'm sick of snow. It never snows this much here. It just waited for me to get a huge driveway.

I hate my driveway and I hate snow.

9. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So is snow expected during the game? I hope the Brown's slaughter those pathetic Steelers.

10. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I have about 8 inches here.

Oh we're talking snow. Yeah it was freezing for a few days, now it's back up to sweater weather

11. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    I got the light snow dusting earlier today as I went to school. It's freezing here (Only in the 20's). Those temperatures were PERFECT for snow to stick to the ground, but the sun came out and melted some of it. Still had a full day of school. :( 

12. CheetahDC

CheetahDC Well-Known Member

I wonder if any fans will pelt the field with snowballs again. :lolol 

13. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I wanna move some place where there's never snow but also no hurricanes...

I'm going to the moon peace

14. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I miss snow, but not the cold. Oh, and for old times' sake, GO BROWNS!!!

-Tony!

15. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

My day was looooooooong. It was the "Holiday Dinner" today, so they came in droves. Damn greedy bastards.

16. Boo

Ebay:
    Well now... haha... that shitty Browns game took the wind out of an otherwise nice day. I thought they'd at leas, y'know, not suck... thought they even had a decent chance to sneek out of there with a win. Guess not. I keep forgetting the Browns suck, I guess.

Oh, and my niece's surgery went well. She screamed like mad while gettign the 4 shots of novacain, even had to be held down by 3 people [not bad for a 7 year old!], but she survived. She'll be back to being a brat in just a day or so. And she'll make a cool $20 easy fromt he "tooth fairy" to help ease her pain.

17. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

I'd say about 2 or 3 inches here. I'm about and hour and a half from Pittsburgh. Steelers have been pretty bad this year. Definitely not the same team that won the Super Bowl last year.

18. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ah, the mistake of every Browns fan (including myself).

-Tony!