yahobby has FP munitioner?!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by vm-01, Dec 28, 2010.

1. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I checked 99 figures in their system this morning and then I proceeded to order one. Then I checked this afternoon and they still had 99 figures in the system so I don't know what to make of it.

However I'm kind of desperate and was willing to take my chances.

I bought an explorer figure from tfsource in september but munitioner was out of stock. Since BBTS had them on preorder I just waited for the big stores to get their new stock. And waited. And waited. Then I got desperate and was just about to repurchase explorer since the only stores that had the figures were selling them in a kit.

I didn't even check if they had explorer in stock.

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Could be a pre-order for a restock. Yahobby makes no distinction between something they have in-stock, and something they're expecting more of.

I bought a TFA Blackout from them, waited 2 weeks, it never did anything, so I e-mailed them. They they revealed it was a "restock pre-order" despite saying "in stock", and they even said they might not get any more, ever. So I made them cancel that, and jumped at TFSource's pre-order for the restock.

3. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I did some fidling around and I'm pretty certain explorer is a preorder but munitioner MIGHT be in stock. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will have to cancel if it doesn't ship in the next couple of days.

4. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

do you have a link?

5. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    yahobby.com Just search "munitioner" or "explorer".

EDIT: HA HA, my sig matches your avatar.

6. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

this discussion is moot now anyways since bbts has them for preorder.

Valkysas: It's funny that we have the match but they aren't exactly alike. You like the front and I like the back. pervyLOL

7. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Update: I was sent a preorder notice. So much for that.

BBTS indeed has them for preorder. Suppossedly both stores are getting them at the end of january 2011.

I just cave in and bought a crossfire colossus kit from chimungmung for a ridiculous price. Now I will have an extra Explorer so if anybody is interested in only bying an Explorer I will be posting another update soon.