Non-TF: Yagov Papyrin "The Butcher of Uzbekistan"

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by asphalt, Mar 29, 2012.

1. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    agov Papyrin

Action Force Files on Unclassified Threats.
    “The Butcher of Uzbekistan”

Fragment from an intercepted communiqué:
    Baron, it would appear that some of our early experiments in mass genetic manipulation, though a failure on the first generation, has borne fruit in the second. If the Baron recollects, we had attempted to enhance the strength and healing factor of a large group of civilians in the Bernuiy Valley through the use of water source lacing. The initial experiments were disrupted prematurely by the eruption of a minor civil war. Many of our research experiments were lost in the revolt, but local records show that several mated pairs were able to escape and relocate to a nearby town. One such pairing bore the name Papyrin. Records are thin, but it is recorded that they gave birth to a son 14 months after the cessation of our tests.
    End Transmission.

So it would seem that the dark deeds of the past have once again risen to plaque our present. I suspect that the enforcer for the Siberian Hand is in fact the child mentioned in this communiqué. Genetic samples obtained indicate extensive remodeling. Our geneticists are still attempting to determine exactly what has been modified in the man’s genome to account for the remarkable size, strength, and stamina of this beast.

I have attempted to piece together a record of the time from his birth until his appearance in the Soviet underworld. I have found scattered references to a freak child who was able to heal from horrific wounds nearly instantaneously. Based on the photographs we have been able to obtain of the Butcher, this enhanced healing would explain how he was able to survive the grafting of crude cybernetic enhancements. The photographs also indicate, and our psychologists concur, that the child most likely endured intense torture and periods of long confinement. This neglect and negative reinforcement combined with the unknown effects of the genetic manipulation has created a being of intense power and unmitigated rage.

It is my recommendation that even though Yagov Papyrin “The Butcher of Uzbekistan” has no official affiliation with any known world superpower or terrorist organization we, the Joes, and the Guard, place this man on all of our perspective watch lists.

Fighting Style:
    Expert in grappling and entanglement. Grafted weaponry incorporates a number of fighting styles derived from both the use of heavy bladed hand and staff weapons.

Weapons:
    Arm Blade, Trihooks, and chains, Anchor Grappler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Stormvapor