Yaaay, finally the movie plays in Kuwait

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DeathStorm, Jul 26, 2007.

1. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    August 7 - I finally get to see the movie. There are bootlegs galore floating around but I refuse to watch a copy of a movie that someone filmed with their camcorder.

Granted, it's still not playing in any sort of digital format, it's just a projector on a white wall. But at least it's the real movie. Can't wait.

2. BlackTrailerOps

BlackTrailerOps Motor Boatin S.O.B.

Don't worry there is always Blu-ray and HD-DVDs to enjoy if they don't show it digitally in a theater.

3. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

its good that you didnt give in to bootleg fever i refused too its deffinately worth it!!!!

4. Maz

Maz Square One TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I agree, I 've seen the film 4 times in theatres and then saw someone's pirate copy. Anyone who watches it first time on pirate is going to miss out tremendously, I pity them honestly.

And as for being in Kuwait around this time of year, congratulations for not melting yet! I was there in August 2000 and it's the most intense heat I've ever experienced in my life, coupled with the utterly unfathomable humidity. Great experience though ;) 

All the best
    Maz

5. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Thanks for the support. Luckily I work nights so I don't have to deal with the 120-130 degree temps we've been having, but it's still a good 90-95 at night. Humidity hasn't been that bad except the past few days...around 100%.

And it's been tough not to give in to the bootlegs - especially when the asses in my office piled about a dozen of them on my desk, just to rub it in as a joke.