Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Pictorial review

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by Sioce, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Rahvin

Rahvin Well-Known Member

Maybe it's a nitpick, but I consider the remolding of that piece, a piece that existed in the original version but which has been altered in the black version, to be a mold improvement. It wasn't an addition as that piece was already there. They changed the underside so that it could attach to the top of Prime.

2. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The original piece is included as well so it wasn't changed. It is a whole new piece. So I guess whatever we want to call it..lol..

3. the reverend

the reverend New Member

Ebay:
    I got it (the original Trailerforce, not TF-01B) for Christmas this year and I like it a LOT. However, if I were to sit down and write a text review of it, there were a number of trial-and-error fixes I had to work out to correct aesthetic issues. I don't mean actually getting out tools and tinkering with the toy, I mean just repositioning a part here and there to make it look nicer to the eye.

Droopy wrists have not been an issue for me yet. If I wave the thing around while it's holding its guns, sure, I've seen the wrists move, but not just from posing it.

4. daddytron

daddytron Your mom is an oversized CHUG

Is there any good method you've come up with for getting that blue wraparound piece on when transforming to trailer? One of the tiny little plastic nubs that acts like a pin on the hinge broke off the 2nd time I transformed mine and that piece is hard as hell to fit on over all 4 pegs.