I posted this a while back but only recently got to finishing it.. There's probably still some areas that could use some paint touch up, but overall I'm happy with the end result.. the yellow spray I used did not want to take paint very well, so i probably will never use it again. If I had done it all with airbrush I'd ultimately be much happier, but I'm happy with the results given the hand I was dealt by my material choices. The body of prime only has had it's visor painted from yellow to pink which is a g2 pyro thing. The trailer is obviously the main conversion, it was a green trailer that I found online (so I don't need to ruin my blue one). I think it worked out pretty nicely, the hazard tape really sets it off as trying to pull off a g2 stripes was not working. I taped it all off to do the stripes and it just looked weird (pre paint) so I figured the hazard tape was a good compromise. If I can figure out any other things to do in the interior of the trailer I may, but customizing has become difficult since my local hobby store closed down and shopping off the internet leaves me with disappointing colors!