Xbox360 Elite - Pretty Much Official

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Joe Moore, Mar 20, 2007.

1. rawl316

rawl316 Well-Known Member

I would think the best way is to sell it on ebay, and then purchase a new one then. I know, PITA. I wonder what the going rate is for 360's. I'm considering getting rid of mine. If that damn turtles arcade game didn't come out, I pry would have.

2. b_ack51

b_ack51 I'm on the interweb!

Well pre-orders are up already for the elite system

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=177538&catOid=-16487&c=1&cm_re=midpage%20banner-_-xbox%20elite-_-link

Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite High-Definition Gaming and Entertainment System (882224390118)
    MS 882224390118
    • 120 GB hard drive
    • HDMI output
    • Black • Wireless receiver
    • Includes HDMI cable
    • Photos, video and music

Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite High-Definition Gaming and Entertainment System (882224390118)
    Xbox 360 Elite: The Xbox 360 features three symmetrical cores running at 3.2GHz each, and a custom 500MHz ATI graphics processor for a movie-like experience.

The Elite experience: The Xbox360 Elite includes everything you need for the ultimate gaming experience. The Elite system includes the Xbox 360 console, 120GB hard drive, wireless controller, headset, HDMI cable, Ethernet cable and Xbox Live Silver.

Go wireless: The built-in wireless receiver offers precision gameplay from wireless controllers.

Xbox Gamer Guide: The Xbox Gamer Guide is an entertainment gateway that instantly connects you to your games, friends, music, movies and downloadable content.

Save your games: Storage options include a 120GB hard drive and Memory Units (not included) for taking your games on the go.

Not just for gaming: With the Xbox 360 you can watch DVD movies in progressive scan, or connect to portable music players and digital cameras for a true multi-media experience.

Personalized: The interchangeable faceplate and personalized menus allow you to truly make the Xbox 360 your own.

3. Brownstreak

Brownstreak Banned

I'm on the fence about this right now. I would like a black one and for 80 bucks more than the pro I get so much more, but on the otherhand its going to be a pain in the butt if I buy a new pro since my old one got stolen and end up needing a bigger HDD in a few years. This was a really crappy move on Sega.....I mean M$ part.

4. BMGFX

BMGFX Awesome Spooner Veteran

It seems like a nice upgrade, but I can't really take advantage of much of the new features, and even the ones I could I don't really need. I don't have many games, and I don't download much content, so while a big hard drive is cool, I barely use any space on the current HD. I don't have an HDTV yet either, so I can't capitalize on the hdmi stuff.

5. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: