Xbox Kinect Bundle $400

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Smasher, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    According to the CNET, Microsoft is is going to have a 250GB system with Kinect and one game for $400.

And I was just about to get the Halo: Reach system...

The problem is -I don't have much faith in Kinect.

2. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well they must have recieved too many complaints, because originally it was supposedly a 4gb system. I personally don't like the kinect, I barely liked the Wii when I had it, and I'm also not getting the PS Move either,

3. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Kinect does very little for me also, but I feel it may have more appeal once its been out a while and a clear library of games for it is available.

I hear Dance Central is supposed to be where it's at! :D 

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If they give me 400 bucks, I'll put that thing in my house.

5. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only good part for the Kinect itself is no need to buy multiple controllers/nunchuk-esque devices, bad part is if you buy the Kinect outside of the budle it's $150. Also what happens when someone lives in an upstairs apartment and has to jump in the game? Don't you think people below you will be peeved hearing you jump around like an idiot.

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I live upstairs from people, and I don't have a lot of faith in Kinect, as it has lost a lot of what it initially excited me with (Navigating the 360's interface isn't like Minority Report)... you simply push the edge of the screen to switch pages. And 0% of the games interest me.

I'll be getting a Move next week, but only the dildo. You don't need the navigation controller if you own a Dual Shock. It works as a navigation controller, and I already have the camera, so 50 bucks won't break me if it sux.

7. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    They're still offering that bundle, too.
    And, with the Xbox's being able to use USB drives now it does seem to be a pretty good deal.

I was actually thinking I want that game. LOL
    Plus, my little girl wants Kinectimals, plus I need another Xbox because my wife and her sister hijack the living room every Friday night.

I may end up with the Halo console though.

8. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude, I would so get the Halo one. I would have waited for that one, but I really wanted the piano black one.

edit: Well then again, you'd be getting a piece of hardware, that regardless of how much you'd end up using it, it would be part of a package that you intended on buying anyway, so it might be worth it.