XBox game system

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DeceptiKreep, May 20, 2007.

1. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok, I am going to give this a shot. Not sure what luck I am going to have here but thought I would try .....

I REALLY want to buy an XBox 360 but before I do that, I want to get rid of the original I have. I was going to trade it into GameStop but was told not to.

This machine is in great shape. I take care of all my shite! :D  It comes with 2 controllers, not the original ones though. One is from a company called MadCatz, I think. It was released when the first Fantastic Four movie came out. It is translucent/frosted white and has images of the Invisible Woman on it. The other is just a green controller bought at an EBGames

I am also wanting to include the games I have with this. I am at work now and cannot recall all the games, there are only 4 or 5 total. I will add the ones I forget later. What I do remember is that I have the following:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance
    Justice League Heroes
    Superman Returns

Like I said, there is maybe 1 or 2 other games. So .... if you are interested, please PM me with an offer.

2. DeceptiKreep

News Credits:
    Or how about some suggestions on how much I should sell this for on EBay ?

3. DeceptiKreep

News Credits:
    no love ..... :( 

4. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey man, I might bite but just bought a 360 to go with my 50" DLP HDTV :D 

You will love the 360, I bought mine at Sam's and got the package with the extra controller, HD cables, and something else I cannot remember. And believe the hype - Gears of War is the most freakin' fantastic game EVER!

5. rkg123

rkg123 Well-Known Member

well - not interested in your xbox, sorry - but you can do a completed listing search on ebay to find prices on sold xbox'es (Advanced Search -> checkbox Completed Listings Only)

For example:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-Game-console-GAME-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ180117524434QQihZ008QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(I don't know if that link will work or not but used the advanced search on ebay...)

I think you could get 80-90 for it with your games...definitely start your price around there...probably not as much as you hoped but that's the market for used systems.

Hope that helps!

6. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    I might be intersted if the price is right......how much you looking to get for it?