Xanis/Watty's Collection (Warning: Large Pictures)

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Xanis, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Xanis

Xanis Plastic Belt Connoisseur

News Credits:
    Not a whole lot here. I have a lot of stuff stashed in the attic and in my closet that I have yet to take pictures of. I kind of had a hiatus on getting Transformer toys after Beast Wars and the 07 movie reinvigorated my interest. I hope to get up in my attic soon and see what Beast Wars stuff I have left (hoping I didn't sell all of it), and see if my G2 Hero Megatron is up there somewhere as he was my first figure. Going to be updating this every once and a while, and I hope to have a BW shelf going in the coming months.

Animated Shelf
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ROTF Shelf
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy, and give me your imput!

2. TERMN8NU

TERMN8NU Well-Known Member

Finally someone poses Voyager Long Haul's wheels correctly over his shoulders. Nice collection. Dust free!

3. Xanis

Xanis Plastic Belt Connoisseur

News Credits:
    I dusted right before I took the pictures. Hehe. Took them last night and I already see dust forming on the shelves.

4. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know how ya feel. Seems like I contently have to moderate the amount of dust in my room! And of course great collection. Like how you have tons of TFA and movie.