X-Transbots MX Series Berserkars / Monolith (Stunticons/Menasor)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

That's fair but they just seem to be late getting xtb figures in general. Savant took forever to get to them. Also, word is they're taking forever to get the zeta Combaticons, or at least Onslaught. It's suspected that it'll be the same with Zeta's Silverbolt, which I pre-ordered from them.

It's not the end of the world but I really don't like waiting. I'd be willing to pay an extra $5-10 per figure if it guaranteed that I'd get them right at launch and not have to wait an extra week or two. In fact that's what I did - switched from rub and/or ShowZ with free shipping to US based TCP where I pay for shipping cuz it's so much closer and, at least earlier this year and last year, they seemed to be among the first to get things and their turnaround time on getting them shipped out was amazing.

Still, they've been good to me in the past. I got to be among the first with Rouge. And when I got fed up with waiting for ShowZ to get Megamaster, I ordered from tcp and had it in my hands two days later.

2. edgecrusher

edgecrusher Pepperidge Farm remembers TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This one

• Like Like x 1
  3. edgecrusher

edgecrusher Pepperidge Farm remembers TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    On the shelf
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  4. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    I posted this to the Flipout thread, but I'm pretty sure that some people here are interested as well ;) 

Anyway @Tman978 's review is up.

Oh, and my package has been delayed until tomorrow. Kinda dismayed by this, which I think is good; having problems of this type (whaaaa! I have to wait a day more for my toys!) kinda shows that I don't have any real problems ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  5. Zawicki

Zawicki Well-Known Member

The Zeta thing was because of how heavy Onslaught was. All major U.S. retailers got took awhile to get them but TCP got them earlier than BBTS and TfSource. I've had mine around 2 weeks now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    God damn I hate smart post. This guy 20 minutes away and scheduled for Thursday delivery.

7. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Checked a few pages back but didn't see anything. Have we gotten confirmation from iBot/Keith as to the anticipated release for the next two? He initially said December but then someone else quoted him as saying after CNY.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The whole FedEx or UPS take it from customs then pass it off to USPS at the end for delivery is aggravating as all hell...

• Like Like x 2
  9. VenomGTSR

VenomGTSR Well-Known Member

Just got an email from TCP. Flipout is in and orders are being processed. Now he can sit in my stash for a month....

• Like Like x 1
  10. boomerdave

boomerdave Well-Known Member

Mine had a bunch of little things that normally I woulda let go if it was just one you know? Instead it had 2 small scuffs on the white chest...it's painted but you can see they painted over dirt or it was scuffed because it's dull. Also one of the side quarter panel flaps won't peg in or sit flush in car mode. It moves funny too like it's deformed or has a misfired pin. Then I opened the heel spur and it had a big flaked / scraped off paint right down to the bare metal.

Normally I could let one or the other go as I said but altogether it's just too much stuff. Toy Dojo is going to hook me up with a replacement (thanks!) but just a little disappointing. Such a nice figure I've been waiting for and then end up with a basket of small issues. :( 

11. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

Got that email too. Probably ship tomorrow and I'll have it on Thursday. Good news - I was about to have to admit myself to detox or something.

12. Updraft27

Updraft27 Member

Got them transformed and Decepticon stickers on them... these are my first Xtransbots figures and I like them both...Flipout feels extremely solid, Crackup feels good top but you can tell they stepped their game up with Flipout. Definitely looking forward to the rest now.
    20181105_144133.jpg 20181105_151648.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  13. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Yeah I've got no attachment to g2 but a gaudy set of Stunticons is very appealing lol

14. Rodann

Rodann Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    G2 Crackup got here today, safe and sound:) 

Three days- Toy Dojo warp speed....!

(Meanwhile, I’ve been waiting for my Flipout to LEAVE China since Oct 22, from Transbridge Omegalock:/ )......

He’s purrrty..... Twice what I paid for Crackup- No regrets at all!:) 
    And I hated G2!lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  15. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

My Flipout has more of an ab flop than an ab crunch. Is he alone? Anyone got a fix?

16. IFIWASPRIME

IFIWASPRIME No matter the cost...

Whoa, that's terrible. Well, I'm glad they're ok.

• Like Like x 1
  17. IFIWASPRIME

IFIWASPRIME No matter the cost...

Well, I guess we could all be a little more patient. I mean, we are living in the best time there ever has been to be a transformer fan....methinks I be spoiled...but not quite rotten ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  18. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    I've written my opinions in the appropriate threads, so I won't repeat them. Just let me summarize that both exceeded my expectations, and QC is good. I hope the rest of the set are at least as good. Though this may have a drawback - I may choose to display them in bot mode rather than combined into Menasor :) 

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  19. Updraft27

Updraft27 Member

If motormaster is a stand alone figure from the trailer and the trailer does all the combined work, I would definitely get 4 more carbots and display them in both modes.

I tried to look back in the tread to see if that was mentioned but couldnt find anything. But I would probably be in on doubling up on these figures if someone could confirm that?

20. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    The trailers are going to be included, at least from what @ibot wrote on these forums. Though maybe there will be such an option, as it seems more and more people want that.