X-Transbots MX Series Berserkars / Monolith (Stunticons/Menasor)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Nighthawkblack

Nighthawkblack Well-Known Member

Enough about the cars, ;)  I just hope they don't cheap out on these render details. Chrome details as they said in the video! This looks really good and I hope the final is like just like it.

DE3K9CoUIAAMZO_.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  2. HanDy

HanDy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let's hope hope so, that truck looks fantastic.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rodann

Rodann Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, they could completely mess up the transition from render to product, like Rising Force did with THEIR Motormaster. Yikes.lol

4. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IAMNOFIRE----上海刚丝

ae3ec81fgy1fvzzp3er3dj20rs15ohcp.jpg
    ae3ec81fgy1fvzzp8ei0hj215o0rs1j7.jpg

ae3ec81fgy1fw01ouezhtj215o0rs7sq.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fw01ost3m3j215o0rsnmg.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fw01of1mr3j20rs15onl3.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fw01ooyy20j215o0rs7tu.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fw01oqd78yj20rs15o7uf.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fw01omwz2xj215o0rs7s1.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fw01ooi5d9j215o0rsx1k.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fw01ov9f7kj215o0rsh9p.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fvzzprk1dgj20rs15otwz.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fvzzp3er3dj20rs15ohcp.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fvzzpnv3x1j20rs15o1jk.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fvzzpm90wmj20rs15o1kx.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fvzzpksv60j20rs15o7se.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fw01ol4s8gj20rs15o4lp.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fw01od04qdj20rs15oe3x.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fvzzpj1kt6j215o0rsnj4.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fvzzpg5msgj215o0rsu0u.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fvzzpbx6oqj215o0rskfq.jpg ae3ec81fgy1fvzzp8ei0hj215o0rs1j7.jpg

• Like Like x 24
  5. keef

keef Cesium salami

Love the red paint they used for the face.

6. edgecrusher

edgecrusher Pepperidge Farm remembers TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd be happy to wait until well after CNY for MotorMaster if it means a fantastic product. Plus, I'd like their focus to be on getting the remaining carbots out before CNY. ;)  Given the delays with Wildrider, I hope the other two have continued to make progress in the meantime and will come out in quicker succession.

7. Insectabot

Insectabot Well-Known Member

I’m certain we won’t see motormaster or the others until next summer. It’s probab a good bet that motormaster is a December 2020 release

8. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    please don't say that :lol 

all 3rd party's have been bloody slow at the moment tho :( 

• Like Like x 2
  9. astrotrain1975

astrotrain1975 Space Choo Choo 4 Life!

10. Rodann

Rodann Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Ironic, but since KFC blew our minds with a 1-month release for Simba, they’ve all gradually slowed down.....:/

11. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Over 2 years? No chance. I think it depends on Seaspray and Kup. If Wildrider is definitely out now I'd imagine Skids is next, probs by mid November? Seaspray is probably further along than Dead End so maybe Dead End after him and before CNY. That'd leave Kup and Dragstrip after CNY putting Motormaster at around summer.

That's taking things slowly too.

Elsewhere in comparison Zeta are saying their next three Aerialbots will be out by the end of 2018 although their 2 limbs are, engineering wise, incredibly similar to the first two and Superion's feet/hand/torso look to borrow heavily from Bruticus so they have an easier run in.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  12. edgecrusher

News Credits:
    You might be thinking of Fans Toys. :D 

Barring unforseen natural or economic disasters, I'd expect a third car by January, the fourth just after CNY shipping resumes, and MotorMaster before end of northern-hemisphere summer 2019. All things equal, those are nice healthy timelines. There's no reason to take much longer than that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Insectabot

Insectabot Well-Known Member

Hope you’re right!!

14. Starganderfish

Starganderfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hopeful but it's hard to say for sure. XTB have been promising accelerated timeframes all year and have unfortunately been unable to deliver on them. They needed to be releasing at least one product a month to make up for their backlog and from what I can recall so far this year we've seen Cliffjumper, Hubcap and Breakdown? With Wildrider hopefully releasing any day now.
    With Springer, Kup, Skids, Seaspray and Inferno (LOL plus his remoulds) all at or close to ready for release, plus teases for Autobot-X, Elita 1, Galvatron (and others I've probably forgotten)... the other three/four(?) Stunticons are going to fight for a place in the schdule. To say nothing of KFC stuff like new Junkions, Deathsaurus and various product names I don't even recognise.
    Below is a really good post from @luckyman76 from January this year, that outlines what was on the cards at that point and the hoped for schedule. Things have continued to slip very badly. And to clarify, this is not an attack on Keith, his company or especially luckyman76 - he almost seems to have some inside info on the companies progress and it's super valuable to hear that. Both KFC and XTB stuff ranks in the top three for me, alongside FT and it's impossible to decide who's at number 1 spot at any particular moment.
    I love their products and am content to wait for them, I just don't like to see people getting their hopes up for products that are going to be inevitably delayed. They'll all happen (even Dante!!!) it's just gonna take a while. The reality is delivery of more than one product a quarter is very rare for ANY company, (including official MP) and there's an ever-growing backlog of stuff. I'd love to be proven wrong and for XTB to suddenly pump out 6 or 7 releases before CNY, but honestly, Wildrider and Skids are all I expect before then and just maybe one more, though CNY 2019 is Feb so there's not a lot of room for a third.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  15. edgecrusher

News Credits:
    Good thoughts, Sgf. I think their Seaspray and Inferno were shelved in a similar way to Fans Toys' Trailbreaker. They might resurface one day, but I doubt they'd come out before they finish the Stunticons. I'm hopeful we get a complete combiner team out before next Fall/September rolls around. Any longer than that and they're rivaling Fans Toys for timelines. And I'm starting to think I might be retired before Fans Toys releases everything they've got announced so far. =\

16. jackisking

jackisking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seaspray appeared to be pretty far along as we even saw his accessories. No use to hold him back when the other options really aren't that great.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Starganderfish

Starganderfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It;s so hard to guess. Their Inferno seems to have been shelved and we saw full painted prototypes of him.
    FT shelved their Blitzwing and now Trailbreaker.
    XTB Kup and Springer have been moving in fit's and starts for ages and their Galvatron has been a render for years.
    FT sat on Hot Rod for quite a while but he looks like he's close to release now.

I do expect XTB to prioritise their Stunticons over most of these but Skids and probably Kup will most likely drop at some stage during the Stunticon release phase.

The biggest thing is the long drawn out process of actually releasing a figure. We were told two months ago that Skids was close, then it was going through final assembly, then we saw packaging... I mean it's got to be just about ready to go right now, but even if it was signed off and "launched" today, there'd be another 2 weeks or more before it showed up at retailers.
    PE TM2 Megatron's are pretty much done (we've even seen photo's of a wall of PE Megtrons in their shipping boxes) yet there's still no sign of it actually arriving at retailers.
    That final stage from: "Yep this baby's design is done, test shots have been seen and signed off and let's go to manufacturing" to retailers actually packing up stock to send to customers, is ages... anywhere from 3 to 6 months! Figures due to be released before CNY really need to be moving onto the production lines now.

18. HunGrrr

HunGrrr Walks with Elias

Oddly enough, I don't mind a slow feed of combiner teams, especially when done as nice as this. I get to appreciate each one on its own merits, rather than just Menasor's leg. Once I have all 5, the gestalt will take priority

• Like Like x 1
  19. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Have to admit that I feel this same way- when the individuals are good. With Unique Toys Bruticus, I for one really like them individually and still haven't combined them yet- but to be fair that's partly because I'm going to use Zeta Bruticus for combined mode. But on THAT note, Zeta Combaticons are the opposite, as I dislike them individually but can't wait for their Onslaught to arrive so I can combine them and forget the trainwrecks they are individually, lol. But with Toyworld Devastator, I like them individually for the most part but they've never been uncombined, lol.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Matrix1981

Matrix1981 Well-Known Member

Oh wow finally released?! NO! Why do I keep checking this thread!! The wait is brutal...