X-Play 'Hands-On' War for Cybertron Preview May 4th

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Voiceroy, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
  2. doomtron

doomtron Hunter

News Credits:
    right ! redhead tatoos oh yeah. cant wait for the game either

3. MC Rap Throne

MC Rap Throne unknown member

News Credits:
    At first I thought it was great, but now I'm really getting bored by the visuals and gameplay. It makes you feel like a ******ed walking around and shooting stuff, just like the PS2 game TF:Tatakae by Takara.

4. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    lol
    It's not even out and you're bored of it already ....! Surely ... that's got to be some kind of record!?
    The visuals okay, fair point, but you can't say you're bored of gameplay since you haven't played it?
    I think it's looking great and will certainly be better than the PS2 game. Still, you can't please everyone.

5. Kranix

Kranix Banned

just so all of you pc gamers rest assured, i got conformation from my gamestop rep that all pre-order bonus characters will 100% be coming to us. just like mass effect 2 the same code you would get for the 360 version works on the pc version etc etc, but now its the same code type for pc, ps3, x360.
    also as stated before being in the mod community of games, i personally will be making mods and new characters for this game. i would like the help of some of the artists here to send me an email to help develope character looks and such for me to make models. i happen to have the current unreal engine 3.6 sdk that was used with this game to work on mods once i have the game and see how it is bound together, but i imagine it is not much different then unreal 3, gears of war, etc for which i have made hundreds of maps, mods, models and skins.

6. Kranix

Kranix Banned

hmmmm well then id love to see you do something more exciting, please dont complain unless you have skill genuine enough to do better, otherwise just dont buy the game then.

7. Kranix

Kranix Banned

if it wasnt for G1, you wouldnt be on these boards making a comment. oh yes and your name means you like beastwars, which is directly tied into g1, and again wouldnt exist without it. so take some nice advice and STFU.

8. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    As much as I don't mind buying at retail, I hope this shows up in Steam.

9. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow look at the defensive fanboys.
    Anyway, the game continues to look okay, certainly not amazing but we'll see.

10. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ahh please not another "Fanboy" argument .... and who was being a fanboy anyway?

11. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    only Vangelus is the true one.

12. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like how it ties into the G1 cartoon. Makes me feel giddy. However the interviews are the same over and over again. I'm tired of hearing the same thing. Game is out next month and we hardly have any game play clips.

13. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    Exactly this! :thumb 

14. Lone Cat

Lone Cat Well-Known Member

And the developer spokesman clearly said the WfC is the part of G1 continuity.

looks like my hypothesis is right.
    If this game is to be released in Japan. it requires a heavy Japonization. ya know... it will be sold in different names since in Japan... Cybertron means "Autobot" factions. (and Destron is Decepticon).
    but will japonization process be as delicate as voice dub? (Masamune is narrator, Tessho Genda voices Convoy.... and so on)

15. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ok good and all but how does your health regernate i saw little bit go up after prime got shoe but it did not go up any more after that are there heatlh energon, enrgon for after feating enemey.

16. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's becoming more and more likely that I'm going to purchase this game.

17. BMGFX

BMGFX Awesome Spooner Veteran

Funny that you say that to one of the people who would actually be capable of such a thing :p 

18. Kranix

Kranix Banned

well then do it, i know i already have the sdk that has the version of this engine for the game so i can make mods for it (i have a good relationship with epic since i have won 2 make something unreal contests, and always place in others i have entered). i have already made 73 mods for gears of war and between ut2k4 (older engine) and ut3 (same engine as this game with some updates) i have made over 400 mods, maps, characters, character skins, vehicles. but again id love some of the great fan artists here to have a hand in making some of their designs a reality, and also some help to launch a website/ mod site exclusively for this game.

so all i was saying is instead of complaining, make a positive contribution. i dont like the way gta iv plays, so i modded it and made it my own. ill do it with this game if needed, but mainly im looking forward to making levels and transformers.

ive already penned out and open level to make a mod to play as trypticon. not sure if it is possible until i get the game, but ill be prepared just in case.

so lets not argue over small details or be fanboyish, no matter your generation prefference we are all here because we share a common love: Transformers.

19. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    this will for sure be the best transformers game forever

shame the presenter was a woman (ruined the video not that i'm sexist)
    this might be my first preorder (cheapest one but i'll prefer wfc shockwave)

20. DarthP00P00

DarthP00P00 Autobot

Very Very Cool. I kinda wish a Gears of War cover system was in there but oh well. still looks really awesome!