X-23L Innocense Lost

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Dalarsco, May 10, 2006.

1. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

I borrowed this TPB from a friend today, and was blown away. I totally recommend that everyone read it. This is one of the greatest stories ever told in a comic. I think that if they made an X-23 movie it could seriously become the first comic book movie to win an Oscar. The ending especially was so incredibly heartwrenching. So what is the timeline of her otehr appearances? I know that The New X-Men is her newst stuff, but what about her appearances in Uncanny and NYX?

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Chronologically, the timeline would be miniseries > NYX > Uncanny > New X-Men.

In publishing order it was NYX > Uncanny > more NYX > miniseries > end of NYX > New X-Men. How the hell NYX fell so badly off schedule, I will never know. It's become such a joke now.

Don't read her Uncanny appearances. Claremont wrote her so badly out of character that they had to do something to justify it when she first started appearing in New X-Men.

The New X-Men stuff is pretty good, though. It's written by the guys that did her miniseries. Plus Wallflower got shot in the head last issue. God, that was beautiful. :D 

3. JohnnyWuFei

JohnnyWuFei ...where do we go now?

Isn't there also a hardcover version of NYX that also has Innocense Lost packaged with it?

4. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

:( 

I like Laurie

5. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

I'm sort of glad that Uncanny is a bad use of her. I didn't want to have just that TPB from it and skip the others, and I don't want to buy Uncanny as I have tons of others I want to get as TPBs. All the X-23 stuff will be my first TPB purchases after Civil War, as I'm suspending my TPB buying for the duration of this event.

6. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

I have always had this feeling she is just a cheap female wolverine and is probably pretty bland. I have never read any books featuring her because of that but after reading the praise I may pick up NYX.

7. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

Actually, she isn't a cheap female Wolverine. SHe is a very expensive female Wolverine. She was rented out for assassinations at $1 Million per pound.

8. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

Ha ha you know what I meant.

9. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Yeah, the New X-Men series is starting to remind me of 24 recently...

"Quick, we need to thin out the cast! Kill everyone!"