WWYD? Prem. Megatron or NW Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ruination04, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a Nightwatch Prime and the 1st release of Leader class Prime. I have never opened them. I want to get Premium Megatron but really don't want to spend another $40+. I thought about returning Nightwatch Prime even though I no longer have my receipt. Had him for a couple of months now I think. That way I can simply exchange him for Megatron. Is that wrong of me or is it perfectly acceptable? No one is getting ripped off. Which figure would you rather have? My mind is pretty much made up to do it, just wanted to hear other's opinions first....

2. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    From Wal-mart? Return that mother. I have returned like 8 tf from the movie I bought last summer. NW Prime compared to Prem Megs.. Umm Megs... way better.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Well...I just saw Premium Megatron for the first time in person a couple nights ago and it doesn't look near as good in person (IMO of course). I totally dig NW Prime's color scheme, so I'd just keep it. But it's just which one you prefer. It's not like you're ripping anyone off by putting NW Prime in a Megatron box or returning it, you're trading in a $40 toy for another $40 toy.

4. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    get premium megs and keep the original prime until you find premium prime.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd get Megatron and return Nightwatch. No reason to keep him if you can get a refund and give a kid an opportunity to own him.

6. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I am not a fan of that leader megatron mold, so I am going with NW Prime - that prime mold is win all the way around, and both molds are TIGHT!

7. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, Prime is there too...but I like the one I already have. I just need a Megatron to go with it. Tomorrow...Megatron comes home. Thanks for the feedback!