WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011 and WWE Allstars...

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by bariprime, Jun 9, 2010.

1. bariprime

bariprime Elite Guard Commander

News Credits:
  2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Allstars looks too roided out. They went way overboard.

3. Triple Melter

Triple Melter come on fhqwhgads

All-Stars is a day one just because the Rock is in it.

4. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Wow, All Stars looks pretty cool. That combo system is sick.

5. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube - WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Trailer
    YouTube - WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Gameplay clips

Here's some info about SvR 2011 that I found on another site. I'm pretty pumped up for this years edition.

Official Info:
    * This year' s main theme is about "creating your own moment".
    * Road to WrestleMania mode is back.
    * Over 70 superstars on the roster, making this year' s one of best rosters we have ever witnessed.
    * Brand new weapons physics system. Now we can create realistic mitb matches with having more than 2 ladders in ring at once. The same thing is with tables this year.
    * Renewed TLC match.
    * CAW mode - Jeff Hardy' s hairstyle & Patterns.
    * This year online community downloaded CAWs will be able to edit.
    * New C-a-F (finisher) position + many new animations for those we had.
    * EVERY superstar/diva will have NEW skin textures.
    * Muscle flex system, which makes superstars look even more realistic.
    * New Create-a-Storyline animations.
    * Finishers can now be done without our oponnent being in groggy state.
    * RKO & Codebreaker have now their running alternatives.
    * Some finishers will have option to choose whether we went it to end with pin or not. We will be able to do so by pushing "B" button (X360 controller) in the middle of doing finisher.
    * New finishers off the ladder.
    * In order to get weapons to the ring, you won' t have to lose your time to go in with ring with it and leave it there, this year you can toss weapons into ring.
    * Some superstars will have alternate attires.
    * Many new moves and SS moves such as ankle lock.
    * You can stack weapons like ladder/table on almost anything this year. For example stack ladder on table and use it as stairs to get to the title/briefcase hanging above the ring.
    * You can also stack one ladder outside ring, one inside the ring and being outside, run using one ladder to jump into ring on another ladder.
    * Destroyed weapons and enviorment will not disappear suddenly, like previous years.
    * In SvR 2011 we won' t have strong grapples in the match. Instead, we will have to use right stick to do grapples, which will differ when you have a little or if you have max momentum.
    * Minitrons are in.
    * Superstars who have more than one championship will now carry two belts into the ring in their entrances.
    * World Heavyweight championship looks this year realistic - it' s as big as original and have name plates of current champion. WWE championship spinner belt still looks like a small replica.
    * Confirmed Road to Wrestlemania' s: Vs Undertaker RTWM (most likely CAW or you can choose between superstars), John Cena RTWM, Chris Jericho RTWM, Christian RTWM, Rey Mysterio RTWM.
    * Backstage Brawl is back.
    * WWE Universe mode, which is most likely Career Mode from previous games, maybe something new though.
    * We can now cash in the Money in the Bank contract (at least in WWE Universe mode).
    * Improvements in Story Designer and Superstar Threads modes, but "Story Designer much more so than Superstar Threads" according to Bryan Williams.
    * New attack position - now while your opponent is irish whiped into the corner you can put him on the top turnbuckle and perform many moves on him such as strikes, grapples or rope moves.
    * Free-roaming backstage environments are back.
    * You no longer have to earn your CAW' s attributes.
    * Updated Hell in a Cell matches - now you can use weapons, do many advanced grapples outside the ring but inside the structure, and even destroy it. It' s also much bigger than last year.
    * WWE Universe mode is mode which gathers all information about your choices. It makes weekly shows (Smackdown, Raw, Superstars) and even P-P-Vs which are based on your choices of friends and rivals in your game. It gives you match cards, cutscenes (like attacking etc.) and storylines into your exhibition mode. But if you like to, you can turn that off and play in regular exhibition mode.
    * In RtWM mode you no longer fight-watch cutscene-play-watch etc. Now you can walk around arena, do mini games, side quests and interact with other wrestlers. It' s up to you who will you make your friend and who will be your rival - but it will matter for storyline, as it may lead to different story ending etc. You earn points for your Superstar to make him even stronger.
    * Much more reversals.
    * The Tree of Woe is another corner move, which gives you abillity to put your enemy in it and it will depend on you what you will do to him next.
    * You can even change existing Superstar' s attribute points.
    * Create a Finisher mode always featured option to slow down or speed up your finisher sequences but it was always by 25%. Now you can do it too but now by 1%.
    * New Create a Finisher position is a corner move. You can create finishers such as Pepsi Plunge.
    * DLC (downloadable content) will be released after 10/26/2010 and it is said to include alt. attires, wrestlers and more. First DLC pack is for free for those who buy game new and it includes: Rey Mysterio alt. attire (haloween-themed), Kelly Kelly alt. attire (haloween-themed) & Chris Masters (playable superstar).
    * No more lags in online mode, which now will give us abillity to play up to 6 players.
    * Create-a-Sign mode.
    * Max. tables at once - 5. Max. ladders - 4.
    * We are still able to put only one table on another.
    * "Time Machine" - an unlockable in RtWM, which lets you get back in time to any place in storyline and change it if you don' t like how it turned out. It will also let you unlock things faster.
    * Undertaker has got ministry attire as his alternate. Randy Orton' s alt. attires are gas mask t-shirt, suit and referee t-shirt.
    * CAW limit in Story Designer mode has been tonned down but how much we can use is still unknown and we can use now 15 caws, but there is no limit of using them.
    * We can not stand this year on announce tables.
    * WWE Universe Mode will have co-op option (offline only).
    * Create-a-Brand mode which lets you create ANY brand using logos created in logo designer mode. For example you can create TNA, ROH or NXT (if it' s not in) and have it as your brand.
    * Roster Reveal - 8th of September.

(credit: Lordani from caws.ws for putting together this list.)

6. bariprime

News Credits:
    I love how they add something improved rather than something new. Hell in a Cell really needed a makeover. Other than that, I am pretty amazed so far. This game is getting better and better whenever some new info gets revealed. Also can't wait for roster reveal. AND also I hope all of these are in for PSP (Hey, one can only wish :D )

One last thing, Gears do you have PSN?

7. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah my PSN is cataclizm1

I really hope Nexus is in the game. Full roster reveal tomorrow!

8. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    The sound and move animations really needs to be improved of the yearly titles, also the ropes need to act like ring ropes not bungie cords. I so prefered the control scheme of the early games too.

I so miss the past :( 

9. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

I got SvR '09 not too long ago cause it was all of 20 bucks and it's good simple local multiplayer fun, but at the same time I remembered how much fun wrestling games could be. However the crappy "career mode" and terrible CAW leveling system hurt the game a lot imo. If '11 can really do both better, I may just have to pick it up eventually.

10. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So here's the confirmed roster so far. 14 more will be announced later.

RAW ROSTER

* Bret Hart (Best Buy Pre-Order Exclusive) + 1 more way to be announced shortly
    * Sheamus (NEW)
    * David Hart Smith (NEW)
    * Tyson Kidd (NEW)
    * Alicia Fox (NEW)
    * The Miz
    * Triple H
    * Chris Jericho
    * Edge
    * John Cena
    * Randy Orton
    * John Morrison
    * R-Truth
    * Evan Bourne
    * Eve
    * Melina
    * Shawn Michaels
    * Batista
    * Mark Henry
    * Santino Marella
    * Ted DiBiase
    * Primo
    * William Regal
    * Zack Ryder
    * Vladimir Kozlov
    * Goldust
    * Yoshi Tatsu
    * Ezekiel Jackson
    * Gail Kim
    * Brie Bella
    * Nikki Bella
    * Natalya
    * Maryse

Smackdown Roster

* Drew McIntyre (NEW)
    * Vance Archer (NEW)
    * Luke Gallows (NEW)
    * Kane
    * Dolph Ziggler
    * The Undertaker
    * Rey Mysterio
    * Big Show
    * CM Punk
    * Kofi Kingston
    * Jack Swagger
    * Christian
    * Kelly Kelly
    * Beth Phoenix
    * Matt Hardy
    * MVP
    * Chavo Guerrero
    * JTG
    * Shad
    * Cody Rhodes
    * Finlay
    * Michelle McCool

UPCOMING DLC

* Chris Masters (Part of DLC Pack 1 + alt attire for Kelly Kelly and Rey Mysterio @ launch)

* Nexus - Wade Barrett (Part of DLC Pack 2) - Holiday
    * Nexus - David Otunga (Part of DLC Pack 2) - Holiday
    * Nexus - Justin Gabriel (Part of DLC Pack 2) - Holiday
    * Diva - Layla (Part of DLC Pack 2) - Holiday
    * Legend - Lex Luger (Part of DLC Pack 2) - Holiday
    * Legend - British Bulldog (Part of DLC Pack 2) - Holiday

Glad at least 3 Nexus guys will make it in as DLC. Hopefully the rest of Nexus will be in DLC pack 3.

11. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Hopefully they throw Daniels in the third DLC as well, would love to see some of the moves they'd give him.

12. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I would love to buy Svr 2011. But, not having watch wrestling in nearly 8 years, most of these guys are foreign to me. I may still take the plunge as the new features sound really good.

I wish some other yearly franchises would follow the example set by THQ. Every year they offer some major changes to the formula. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. But you can't say that they remain the same year in and year out.

13. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Constantly changing features is both a good thing and a bad thing, as sometimes they'll change something you loved for something you hate.

I know I'd never buy a brand new full price wrestling game, but it's certainly worth it once the price dips a bit, especially if you have a bunch of friends come over to play. You get 6 full players in the ring at the same time and it's just crazy awesome good times. And even if you don't know the current guys, there's usually people who figure out how to make highly accurate Create-a-Wrestlers based on some old school big names that share their templates for people to copy. With SvR'11 dumping the whole CAW leveling BS, it should be easier then ever to make and use your old fav's in the modern ring.

I remember way back when, on one of the ps2 versions, I was running around with a CAW Sgt Slaughter, Ultimate Warrior and even Spiderman...it was awesome :lol 

14. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Will Regal have his epic robes? If so, I will buy this and job to everyone online.

15. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This site will be revealing all the entrances and bios over time. You can see some of the new entrances and of the few I watched, Dolph Ziggler's is like a gazzillion times more accurate than last years.

Roster | Featured Superstars | Smackdown vs Raw Community

Just watched HHH's new entrance, the way his neck veins pop out when he spits the water is awesome, damn! Nice graphics.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  16. bariprime

News Credits:
    Oh god, Punk is awesome and his entrence is flawless. I wonder if him and Gallows have their SES entrence?

17. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been playing 2010 to get ready for 2011. Downloaded some sweet Nexus CAWS and found a spot-on Daniel Bryan (by nickbreaker).

18. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube - WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011: Authentic Improvements - FULL MATCH!

Cool vid with commentary on some of the new features.

Also......

I just finished and uploaded my first PS3 created storyline. It's called "Hard Knocks RAW." This first part is one episode of RAW with several matches. Episode one includes the following:

The Nexus!
    Orton vs. Sheamus (Falls count anywhere!)
    Punk vs. Big Show!
    R-Truth and John Morrison vs. Dashing Cody Rhodes and a Mystery partner!
    Evan Bourne vs. Justin Gabriel!
    and more!!!!

Suspense, intrigue, adventure! Download it today and tell me what you think!

Thanks.

P.S. why did the stupid word filter make me take out the word "Santino" lol?

(Keywords: cataclizm1, Hard Knocks RAW, Cena, Nexus)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  19. shumworld

shumworld Well-Known Member

Agreed. Daniels is the best thing to happen in WWE.

20. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

i just reserved SDvsR yesterday, i haven't watch wrestling in 5 years but im glad i decided to come back to it. looking forward to make myself as a CAW. i'll take you all on!