WWE Divas - what the hell.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Shizuka, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I used to like wrestling, and there were a few quality female wrestlers for example: China and Lita. But now the female wrestlers are all about showing off their bodies and hoping to land some shot with playboy (of which some have) Don't get me wrong, some are professional.

In fact, I'd say that 90% if not more have had breast implants. Why the hell would you need boob implants for wrestling?

2. comaface

comaface Crush, kill, destroy

Because what they do isn't really "wrestling"? It's entertainment, and I'd venture that a very large segment of the target demographic is entertained by breasts. It's sort of like asking why they need fireworks and entrance music to wrestle.

3. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

what was that wrestling match called again from afew years ago? fulfill your fantasy? were the girls dressed as nurses/school girls and basically wrestled each others clothes off?

to be honest THATS more real than the so-called REAL wrestling we see from losers such as cena and awful actors like the rock...

4. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Bra and Panties match...

I saw one a while back when I still watched..

5. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Vince. It's all Vince. He's decided that people don't want to see fairly attractive women, who know what they're doing. They want hot models who have less ring skill than Hulk Hogan.

6. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

How dare you insult hulk hogan!

Hulkamania is forever!!!

7. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Cushions impacts.

But seriously, most these days in WWE came out of modeling catalogs, not wrestling schools. The Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, and Natalya are the only ones I know of with prior experience, and none of the others really care much about improving as wrestlers the way Trish Stratus did (Still, I think, the best Diva). Most here were hired during the post-Attitude smut days so there was no concern over that, now that it's PG rated you can really tell how bad the roster is.

8. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The "E" heavily outweighs the "WW" these days. :( 

9. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I still have the video of when Katt(one diva who used to hang with Chyna a lot), she was at a paperview for a bra and panties match, and she took her top off at the event. A second later SGT Slaughter damn near tackled her to wrap the towel around her.

10. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a prerequisite to signing a WWE contract. I remember Lita before she joined WWE and I remember her debuting on Smackdown and the difference was quite noticeable. One of the reasons Molly Holly retired so early is that she got fed up with constantly being overlooked because she didn't have a swimsuit model's body. The more I think about it, I'm pretty sure Stacy Kiebler is the only one who never got any implants and the only reason she got away with it is because of her legs.

Personally, I'd rather see women who can actually wrestle but I guess I'm in the minority. The Divas division today is a complete joke, punctuated by Santino Marella's win at Wrestlemania.

11. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  12. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    Wrestling isnt a sport any way all it is, is entertainment and i am all for half naked ladies ya!!!