WW1 TANK In Last knight must be...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by figsdad, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the colours don´t match with the junk truck either

2. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That yellow Bot is probably just a no-name from a flashback scene of Chicago involving Izabella.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Regardless of who this turns out to be, Warpath is one Autobot character Bay would do very well I think. Heck, one can argue Warpath basically is Bay in a Cybertronian body.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It is Warpath whether u like it or not so get over it.

5. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    I honestly really hope it's warpath. Pretty good stuff but I'm hoping it's not gonna be another bot overload so the humans get more screen time than the last movie nonsense, *ahem rotf*. I'm hoping for at least an AOE style characterization for every single bot in this film. That includes the decepticons.

6. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Pretty Much. Unless Hasbro decides to Redeco the ROTF Long Haul Mold as part of a "Exclusive" with a Izabella figurine and a legends Squeeks redeco.

7. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this movie blows ROTF out of the water on TF counts ;) . Trust me on this one. The most Bots and Cons of any movie plus a lot!!!

• Like Like x 4
  8. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    Which is precisely why I'm worried about the balance of screentime. There's so many supposed major players in both human and robot elements, and then the military is drawn into it yet again, im just not gonna hold my breath that we're gonna get the AOE treatment again. AOE kept the robot and human cast small of the most part when it comes to major players and I feel that's a huge contributing factor to why we ended up with more robot screen time last go-round.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ShockRod

ShockRod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now I know that the yellow character could be the tank and that it has robot dementia - I can't work out if he looks like he's dying or confused. His face kinda looks like he's in the middle of a huge fight scene and has suddenly forgotten what's going on.

I have two scenarios in my head that could work for that character:

1) He's in the flashback sequence of being in the War, then killed off early on to illustrate that TRF are taking out ALL transformers - even one that helped us win the war. Possibly taken out by the Mech that Bee kills, or Bee saves him just in time.

2) The scene is right at the end in the big battle, and sacrifices himself to save Cade or Izabella.

Either Way - Won't be Blitzwing with blue optics

10. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Old Cons from TF2? :drool: 

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I highly doubt this guy is a tank, also he's red. Also the tank that is following Hopkins and co about must have a much bigger robot mode than this little guy, and that's an old tank that has no where near as much size as modern tanks of note. So my new found opinion is that this is someone important but not yet known to us.

12. lordcryotek

lordcryotek M'Hael

I hope everyone involved with the movie franchise realizes how terrible they are and decides to quit contributing to this awfulness and go work for Wal Mart, the only franchise they're actually qualified to contribute to. Every time I read movie news it's like reading The Onion, every awful thing that could happen, happens and this offensive portrayal of a veteran will likely just salt that wound.

13. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And here in this thread... We are talking about a tank transformer not the movies in general.

14. tonyformer

News Credits:
    And we have learned time and time again that the look and size of the TF in its vehicle mode just doesn't matter to what it will look like when it transforms. Look at OP right. Big ass long nose truck, transforms and can't tell he was even a truck except for the triple exhaust pipes on his back. Look at him in his G1 truck mode in AOE as well. That small ass truck was half the size of his old long nose and when he transformed, he was still the same size in robot mode as he was as the long nose.

15. Achilles1943

News Credits:
    I take it back ... in some images, the tank appears to be yellowish ... the right colour to be the bot from the trailer ... and warpath

however, there could be two tanks ... that would explain why we all see green instead of yellow

16. tonyformer

News Credits:
    To be honest, I thought that tank was the yellow/tan used by British forces but if you look back at the Fraya featurett when we all first seen the tank, it does look greenish. BUT, it looked like it had also rained a lot there so if it's really yellow/tan, it would look green when wet as it's a flat paint they use on military equipment to cut down on sunlight reflecting off the paint and giving away its position.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Achilles1943

News Credits:
    if the theories about megatron being the reluctant ally are true maybe the cons work the the autobots too ...

and who knows ... maybe warpath could replace brawl to form bruticus ...

18. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Didn't G1 Warpath have a mental illness in the form of Tourette's Syndrome. If this Warpath also has a illness Dementia I'd say it's pretty close to how he is portrayed in G1 as being a good guy with a mental illness. Hopefully it helps clear a stigma planted to those who are mentally ill.

19. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now that I look at him in the trailer he could be suffering from mental stress whether than taking any physical damage. As he looks very confused.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

This is BOOM very true, and it's something that Bay KABLOOIE may well have installed in his franchise as a humourous reference to mental illness kaboom!!

• Like Like x 1