WTT: G1 Cassette for G1 Cassette

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tigertrack, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Name: Marc
    Description: Wanting to trade

Hello there! I just received in the mail today, a beautiful MISB Encore 19 cassettes V.3 package. I wanted it mostly for Rumble and Frenzy as I don't care for the other two figures that came with it.
    I can not tell which bird is which: Laserbeek or Buzzsaw, but I already got the red one when I got my Encore Soundwave, and now I have a second one with Encore 19 cassettes.
    Since I only need one bird, I'd like to do an even swap with this brand new out of the package mint condition cassette bird pictured here. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I would like to trade him for same condition G1 cassette original/reissue Ravage. I'm really after a super nice Ravage to complete my collection of Soundwaves minions.
    Thank you!

2. Tigertrack

Anybody interested in trades? I keep getting offers to buy a Ravage, but I'd rather not buy him and still have this guy. Anybody interested in "buying" this guy so I can buy Ravage separately?

3. Tigertrack

Anybody out there? Cassette bird is still available, and I'm still hunting for Ravage! Anyone at all? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone at all?