wtf was that?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZecksKitty, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZecksKitty

ZecksKitty Banned

I make a topic for the expressed purpose of discussing a popular series of parody videos featured on a very popular gaming video website, and a bunch of goofs come in, call it spam, then start spamming the topic?

What the Hell was that? "omg, a topic lets post our hilarious gifs we saved from sites full of people moar smrt thn us lol", Jesus people.

What made everyone so bold, that they could do something like that?

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING A SPAM TOPIC KITTY, YOU FAIL...

BLUE BERRRYS"

It's like, one of the most contradictory things I've seen in awhile. This is the first time I've ever seen someone kill a topic on the first page by doing the very thing they're complaining about. And it's not like they weren't kidding about my topic be spam, they were full on serious.

"Hey guys, I think this Captain S guy is real funny, let's discuss him! That's usually what the general baord is about, discussing random internet things."

"omg spammer, lol @ posting random internet spam lolol"

"omg u fail"

"why u spam us, lets talk bout cake"

So I'm posing the question, how long is it before I can make a topic about Captain S without the horde disrupting it like some evil organization? Or is it taboo forever seeing as my one shot at discussion was crushed under the collective weight of several less than thoughtful posts?

:eek:  just wondering lol k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.