WTF...walmart.com has 1 transformer in stock ...for sale...that is it!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G1_Cindersaur, Feb 13, 2011.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    terradive.

all other transformers toys are out of stock...that is 5 star web site updating at it's finest..

2. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Not sure what you expected, if the site is even half as bad as the stores around here and elsewhere for that matter. Walmart as a whole has dropped as far as having anything instock, priced correctly or defective toy swapped figures on the floor for full price. You never see that shit at Target or TRU. Afaic, Walmart is right on par with Kmart. Their sites and stores are pitiful.

3. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

The site has pretty much been that way since November. I managed to get my Drift and Thrust from that site using the site to store about 3 weeks before my actual store had them on the shelfs. At this point though, its obviously not a better alternative to getting figures first before finding them at the store as I previously may have thought.

4. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I happened to check out their website last night and noticed the same thing.I figured by now they would have some of the stuff back in stock,I mean,it's all been out of stock since early December.Way to go Walmart!!!!

5. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    At least it's not Tuner Mudflap.

6. AMG

AMG Old School

Walmart has never been very good about restocking TFs in their online store.