WTF @ TFW - Episode 25

Discussion in 'WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast' started by Vangelus, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:
    Huh...Spawn...huh...yeah...just discovered I'm missing 7 figures...Luckily the people that bought my last house are gonna let come over and look in the attic for them.....YAY!!!

This-----/\ = WIN!!!!!!!! I love me some good beer...Get the Dog Fish head 120 if they have it on tap..That shit is 20% ABV...and good as hell....And I'm sure since Botcon is in California they will have some Stone brew's on tap....Arrogant Bastard, Double Bastard, Levitation etc...Try'em all..If you like dark beer you will love them...

Damn I wish I could make it this year...at least just to drink all the beer...Does the Yard House have a Mug Club or Beer Club...???

I wanna go.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry 

Oh, and love the Podcasts fellas...Just like when I look at Playboy's and the girls are looking at me...I know you gent's are really only talking to me....

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  2. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    arroagant bastard is very good. a bar i go to in rhode island has it.

3. Optimus997

Optimus997 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the Yard House is great. Tons of beers, and the best/worst part is they serve them in 1/2 yard tall glasses. (It used to be 1 yard tall glasses, hence the name, but apparently the glasses were deemed too unwieldy and big, holding too much beer for some).

4. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    oh wait, i've totally been to the one in san diego. yeah that place rocked, both for food and beer.

5. Vince

Vince Decepticon

News Credits:
    "I'm a grown ass man!" :lol  lmao love this podcast!

6. Beanshi

Beanshi 22nd Century Robocat

heeey guys, just checked out this podcast, and guess what, i'm literally 15 minutes away from where botcon will be this year.

so if anything, i'd be able to show you guys around the area and what not. including the various wal-marts, targets, toys'r'us, and whatever else that may be.