WTF @ TFW - 450 - March 12 2017

Discussion in 'WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast' started by Vangelus, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

I think he means "cool" in that well written sense you say, not "I wanna have a drink with this guy" cool.

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    To be honest, I never really associate Apeface and Snapdragon with the other '87 Decepticon Headmasters because of the triple changing, especially since it left the beast modes having a sort of "covered in chunks of futuristic jet" motif. I just want some other kind of awesome mecha beast with a cockpit, like a robotic shark or bear or platypus. Twinferno kinda scratched that itch a little, but not enough to make it go away.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Please forgive the bump but I hope Vangelus sees this. Chris (can I call you Chris), you and I are very similar on our Mon preferences. After G1 they got weirder and weirder. But sir, I would definitely suggest you look at the Mon from Black/White. Those are the closest I've encountered to the feel of G1 Pokemon since G1. I'm curious if you would agree. Maybe I should make this a listener question…

4. Gasaraki

Gasaraki Active Member

Ebay:
    Google+:
    Just listened to this yesterday - thanks for making a very considered response to my question, and for getting to it relatively quickly! In answer to Vangelus's query about whether <5 episodes of sleep paralysis constitutes a problem - I would say no, <5 episodes in a lifetime (i.e. rare) would be within normal ranges. So you're safe, in that sense! :) 

I loved the moment when (heavy paraphrasing here):
    Aaron: Hang on, I have a character that NO ONE will have ever thought about.... BEAST WARS DINOBOT!!
    (Pause)
    Vangelus: Er, TJ kinda just spent several minutes discussing Dinobot as his first answer...

So whilst Vangelus is in the all clear from the sleep paralysis perspective, Aaron may have some serious sleep attack issues there! And yes, you can just blame me ;) 

5. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I blame spotty Comcast internet. Or something. Surely I didn't space out. I'd never do something like that. Ever.

6. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

I definitely have a thing with associations with one thing. A game, not a toy. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Played it during the aftermath of my parents divorce, and a bad period of my own depression. It's the only Bethesda RPG I just cannot get myself to replay. I've tried a few times, but the game just brings up such shitty memories