WTF @ TFW - 124 - December 3 2010

Discussion in 'WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast' started by Vangelus, Dec 10, 2010.

1. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

One of my cousins and I were working on a fusion of 3.5 and 4.0. Mostly trying to use classes of 3 with some of the combat tweaks of 4.:thumb 

2. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    Around 50 bucks for the 2nd release of the faith leader? Damn, where do I sign up for one of these group buys? I'd drop $50 or $60 buck on one right now, maybe even more. The $110 price tag is a bit hard a price to swallow.

Great podcast guys, really appreciate you guys doing these every week. Anyone else expect them to talk about the protector armor rather than the Annihilator after reading the topic list?

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

And now you guys know how us female fans manage to do so well on our toy hunts. ;-) Though I went to THREE McDonald's today and no BB, my areas is already on wave 5 and only have "the black car."

4. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 

Oh, man. Vangelus, I was LITERALLY buying Annihilator on BBTS when you tried to "coerce me" into buying one.

That creeped me out for a second.

Oh, and I've made some somewhat involved rules for "Wargaming TFs" that me, my dad, and my younger brother will use once a year and have a big war all over the house.

5. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:

They're bitching about THAT!?!?!? I have the first 100 podcasts on my iPod nano!! And yes I will sit there and listen to Vangelus...

... while touching... my iPod. In fact, guess what I'm listening to now? I'm up to the "Unleashed" episode.

All right... THAT'S IT, PROTOMAN!!! I'm coming for you... COME ON, ASS!!!!

(You get a star if you remember that last part.)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  6. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

Dear Vangelus, I care not for trains. Thank you.

7. Protoman

Protoman The Legendary One Veteran

News Credits:
    He did a video about TF: Prime recently. I loled.

8. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Great podcast. The beginning was hiliarious because Protoman did this little rap and Omegus called him, "You're so white." Man, was funny the rest was great and 3 hrs meh...it didn't bother me one bit because I took some breaks. I have to say Prime is darker and well need more time to adjust to it.

9. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    You guys brought up Heroclix. I really miss Wizkids. I actually was a Warlord for them (ran Mage Knight tournaments) for a while. They were great. I do not miss dropping hundreds of dollars a month on the games though. It was tough when you played Heroclix, Mage Knight, and Mech Warrior Assault.

10. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

It was much tougher watching WizKids eradicate their game products one by one. I knew better than to ever even think about starting Heroclix, but I got into Mage Knight quite a bit back in the day, and I'll never get rid of that collection.

I can't believe Monsterpocalypse never came up until the very end of the conversation as barely a footnote. Vangelus, I expect that from the other guys, but not you! Can't stay too mad since I've been trying to get OUT of the game for some time. I'm nearly done, but nobody likes Planet Eaters.

11. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Noisemaze Collector

News Credits:
    Sure is nice to hear about people on the podcast donating to charity bins instead of stealing from them like a certain podcast host...

12. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think a good, simple way to do a tabletop is to copy what the Star Wars line is doing right now. For those who don't collect Star Wars toys or know of it, each figure comes with a card with stats similar to tech specs on it (Leadership, Luck, Force Ability, etc.) You also get a die with symbols representing each stat. On your turn you select one figure to battle another, role the die and each player uses that stat to battle, highest number wins. You also get the corresponding boost on your card to the symbol you rolled, just to mix it up a bit.

13. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didn't open Knight Morpher Commander at Botcon but did when I got home so don't all be making it sound like I was to scared to ever open it. I guess I should just be happy you remembered I got it this time.

14. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Damn-friggin-skippy!" :lol 

15. Rigas

Rigas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Vangelus hisself spake unto me through my earphones, when I awakened from the stupor I had urges to buy a train . . .

16. HailStorm

HailStorm Member

Thanks Vangelus for the shout-out at the end there. I hope that it gets more people to donate to the charity!
    {{HUGS}}

17. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    hey vangelus, i want to talk to you for a second....

you have one sidearm, but don't you need at least 3 more? you know to give blurr his targetmaster, to give kup his targetmaster, to give even scourge his targetmaster?

i'm buying 5 for this reason, so as the one true fan, don't you got to buy 6 to outfan me? :) 

18. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    I like that someone on the podcast finally stood up for Miko. I've got to say that I'm really starting to love the character. She's up there with Arcee. Out of the humans Miko's the most fun. Jack's a deep character and all but Miko is FUN!

19. Rigas

Rigas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait! what? Live Action Masterforce Exists? Someone elaborate on this please? or are you just joshing me?

20. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You're entitled to your opinion... I'm just waiting until her recklessness finally gets her or someone else hurt.